What's wrong? Some are over watered and trying to deal with that already.

• Thread starter levietousgardens420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

Im looking at the plant and and im leaning towards some type of bacterial/fungal disease vs deficiency, i hope im wrong. I have no experience with that so id be of no help if thats the case
🫨🙀

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

man you plants got everything a whore with 2 mattress would have lol

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

I am seeing many signs of light stress. The white spots are also light stress related not bugs.
Look at all of your plants for leaves edges turning up or the leaves rolling up on the long sides.
This is the plant trying to shade itself.

What are you using for a light?
How far above the tops of your plants is the light hanging. Please measure it with a tape if you can. Needs to be 24 to 30 inches.

Please, take all of the old leaves you dropped in the pots out of the pots and compost them. I get that you may be trying to recycle them but
these leaves are bug homes, hideouts and food. They will turn into problems you don't need to deal with.

Keep those pots nice and clean!

Please fill me in.
What medium are your plants in?
What are you feeding?
Do you have a P.H Meter / pen? P.H up solution. P.H Down solution.
Do you have an E.C pen

Your plants are a little washed out light green colour. This could be a light issue. we can discuss later.
Some of your plants are showing yellow dying bottom leaves. What you feeding them?
How much and how often.

From what I can see. All in all your plants don't look bad at all. A couple of things you want to look at. But they aren't that bad really.
If you have any thing you want me to see. Post a nice picture of the problem for me to look at.
Ron

levietousgardens420

levietousgardens420

well that fox farm soil trio is meant to be used together not separately
I don't know much bout growing, just ran out of one thing and googled if I'd be able to use it in place and it said I could so tried to. I'm just a disabled person trying to grow for themselves

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

I am seeing many signs of light stress. The white spots are also light stress related not bugs.
Look at all of your plants for leaves edges turning up or the leaves rolling up on the long sides.

How far above the tops of your plants is the light hanging. Please measure it with a tape if you can. Needs to be 24 to 30 inches.

Please, take all of the old leaves you dropped in the pots out of the pots and compost them. I get that you may be trying to recycle them but
these leaves are bug homes, hideouts and food. They will turn into problems you don't need to deal with.

Please fill me in.
What are you feeding?
Do you have an E.C pen

Your plants are a little washed out light green colour. This could be a light issue. we can discuss later.
Some of your plants are showing yellow dying bottom leaves. What you feeding them?
How much and how often.

From what I can see. All in all your plants don't look bad at all. A couple of things you want to look at. But they aren't that bad really.
If you have any thing you want me to see. Post a nice picture of the problem for me to look at.
Ron
he said it's been outside till now so not sure how to adjust the sun

Stokes

Stokes

How common is this. How fast does it progress, and is the lightening of the leaf occur all over at the same time?

I see that with septoria outdoors, but i see no spots on your leaves. That with the browning of the stalks has some type of fungus on my radar. It could be some simple root issue. But as i mentioned, septoria is the only fungal infection ive dealt with, so i know fuck all on the subject
IMG 9270

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

How common is this. How fast does it progress, and is the lightening of the leaf occur all over at the same time?

I see that with septoria outdoors, but i see no spots on your leaves. That with the browning of the stalks has some type of fungus on my radar. It could be some simple root issue. But as i mentioned, septoria is the only fungal infection ive dealt with, so i know fuck all on the subjectView attachment 2179618
that to me just looks like he trimmed and just left it in the pot

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

I don't know much bout growing, just ran out of one thing and googled if I'd be able to use it in place and it said I could so tried to. I'm just a disabled person trying to grow for themselves
calm down no one is attacking you were all offering advice and knowledge

Stokes

Stokes

that to me just looks like he trimmed and just left it in the pot

Maybe. The only time ive seen my leaves that bad off is with septoria. Its not like “help me im sick”, its more like “fuck you im dying”

Stokes

Stokes

I agree @levietousgardens420, i meant no offense dude. Ive been on forums for 24 years so my etiquette is off. Im really not a dick

levietousgardens420

levietousgardens420

Please fill me in.
What are you feeding?
Do you have an E.C pen

How much and how often.

Ron
The plant leaves are curling downwards on some leaves. It's outside in a greenhouse with polycarbonate sheets taped around it. The greenhouse is about 6.5-7ft tall, plants are about 3-4ft tall ATM. Their in a chicken manure and organic soil. Feeding veg nutes diamond nectar, flora nova grow, and super thrive. I got a ph kit and pen. Got a TDS meter. Water in my area is good. Feeding only twice a week at two of the three times I water them. I spread it out 2-3 days in between depending on the soil. Will take more pics tomorrow. I got two fans in there for them going during the day. Thanks, will post some tomorrow.

levietousgardens420

levietousgardens420

i dont see one at all i been waiting on ssi disiability for 2 years so far
It sucks being on this crap. Would much rather be back at work. Not even getting 1500, made more working for 7.25 an hour cleaning crap. And was making joke about hookers lol

Stokes

Stokes

It sucks being on this crap. Would much rather be back at work. Not even getting 1500, made more working for 7.25 an hour cleaning crap. And was making joke about hookers lol
Thats gotta be hard. Before i moved back east in 2009 i had an apartment in san diego, IB specifically, rent was $800 for 300 sq ft. I could only imagine what it is now

Btw i wasnt bashing your music lol, massive tribal seeds fan

Top Bottom