Whats wrong with my plnts

• Thread starter Hippiechicken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hippiechicken

Hippiechicken

Whats wrong with my leaves? My ph is 6 and ppm between 350-400. Ive raised the light as high as i can, about 4 ft from plant, was running 2 ft from plant

Whats wrong with my plnts
Whats wrong with my plnts 2
Whats wrong with my plnts 3
Whats wrong with my plnts 4
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Whats wrong with my leaves? My ph is 6 and ppm between 350-400. Ive raised the light as high as i can, about 4 ft from plant, was running 2 ft from plant
looks like it could use a bit of nitrogen..
if you google
marijuana leaf problems, you will see a chart with leaves and all the excesses and deficiencies for you to compare too.
other members will help out too😁

Anthem

Anthem

You must have something else besides a lack of nitrogen. I assume you have 3 or 4 plants? Second picture looks to have some nutrient burn. Third picture looks like the plant is in need of nitrogen. Forth picture looks like more of picture #2.
The light does not appear to be an issue. I am not a hydro/DWC grower but you might have the PPM's a little high. Are you using any cal mag?

Hippiechicken

Hippiechicken

No to the cal mag and i wondered about my nutes so i changed the water and brought my ppm down. Should i get the cal mag and lower my lights back down a little

Anthem

Anthem

No to the cal mag and i wondered about my nutes so i changed the water and brought my ppm down. Should i get the cal mag and lower my lights back down a little

You will need cal mag unless your nutrients have those elements in the mix. Also the light can be lowered. What is the light? If LED is it a Chinese brand?

Anthem

Anthem

This is what i use
That is a veg booster, meaning it is meant to be added to an existing nutrient system to promote additional growth. If you have the cash just get a simple 3 part like nutrient line for the entire grow. You just change the amount of each solution for the stage of the plants life. This will get you going in the correct direction and maybe after this grow you can step up to a more advanced nutrient line. It just gets to be a pain because you can have like 12 different products for the stages of the plants life if you want to really push the plant!

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
That is a veg booster, meaning it is meant to be added to an existing nutrient system to promote additional growth. If you have the cash just get a simple 3 part like nutrient line for the entire grow. You just change the amount of each solution for the stage of the plants life. This will get you going in the correct direction and maybe after this grow you can step up to a more advanced nutrient line. It just gets to be a pain because you can have like 12 different products for the stages of the plants life if you want to really push the plant!
i concur!!

Anthem

Anthem

Also, more than likely you have locked out the plants. Meaning they are not going to take up any nutrients for a few days. I would recommend you change the res water again to just plain PHd water with no nutrients.

Hippiechicken

Hippiechicken

so just plain water with a ph of 6 right? My tap water runs at about 7-8

Anthem

Anthem

so just plain water with a ph of 6 right? My tap water runs at about 7-8
True Hydro guys shoot for a PH of 5.8 so just plain water and PH for at least 3 days or until they look really hungry. The plant in your third picture is hungry. You can run the same exact nutrient PPM's with a strain and some plants will do better than others. If you have multiple strains that is why that plant looks better. More than likely that third plant will be the best producer.

Kraken.headz

Kraken.headz

Your humidity is pretty low. Also, it's hard to tell, but it looks like there might be some insect damage on the first and also the last picture, especially on the lower leaves.

Last edited:
Hippiechicken

Hippiechicken

True Hydro guys shoot for a PH of 5.8 so just plain water and PH for at least 3 days or until they look really hungry. The plant in your third picture is hungry. You can run the same exact nutrient PPM's with a strain and some plants will do better than others. If you have multiple strains that is why that plant looks better. More than likely that third plant will be the best producer.
So i went to the grow shop yesterday and got all this. I was told the same thing as on here. Now im confused about my ppm. Yesterday i ran just plain tap water with the cal mag and this morning my ppm was 742. How do i bring it down to the number its supposed to be?

Top Bottom