What's you fav video game to blow of steam?

• Thread starter Donk Frog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Donk Frog

You know the kind of game that you can kill tons of people/monsters to relive stress, lots of gore blood action
Please name system and game name.

I like the suffering on Ps2, Grand theft auto any, scarface, I only have a ps2 ...going to upgrade soon though they don't even rent games anymore...:fubar

X

xchaoticmetalx

I am a video game addict in general. I love my ps3 & Wii. For the Wii you will find me takin stress out with smash brothers.With the PS3 I have been workin on a slew of games. Fallout 3, Resistance 2, Little Big Planet and Guitar Hero World Tour are just the main ones,lol. Abybody wants to play some online games just PM me.

F

FastForward

Mainly Team Fortress 2 interrupted with some Eve Online, Left 4 Dead and Race 07/GTR Evolution (all on the PC....will only go back to a console for GT5 on the PS3...)

G

Gilpro

Occasionally I like to play Oblivion or COD, haven't been playing much lately though. Rpg's are cool too. :party0044: Mainly play my vids on PC.

Gilpro

G

greyfx

aa, cs source, wow, eq2 I only play pvp on eq2 love the excitement lol. I have a ps3 and play mgs4, gta5. I recently went to my boys house and he had the new streetfighter looks pretty badass.

B

Boywonder

Fifa 09, Beijing Olympics, Tekken 5, Midnight Club. Those r my favs.

I would say get a PS3 if u want shoot 'em ups. "Resistance - Fall of man" ticks all the criteria ur looking for :)

K

kill-9

Call of Duty 4 online.

I just fuckin MURDER people. The computer puts me as the top guy then puts a bunch of shitty people on my team LOL. So sometimes I'll make up for their shittiness or the other team will murder us, but I always kill more people than I die.

My weapon of choice is my knife, at least a couple people per match fall victim to it. :banana:

B

budmonger

PS3 COD 4 and 5 and Skate 2,be well.Peace and stay safe...budmonger

W

WCC

I wouldn't call it a Video Game ... but my 250lb heavy bag is good in times of need LOL ;)

R

RansacktheElder

Total War II pc
Soldier of Fortune 2 Double Helix pc
Star Wars Clone Wars PS2

M

Midori

Monster Hunter - Counter Strike - Starcraft this 3 is my alltime favorite :banana:

A

Alekiboy

For Steam PC based games-

Team Fortress 2 for some live action killing...
Fallout 3 is pretty awesome adventure game
Left4Dead is fun but monotonous !!

As far as console games go... Have been playing Fifa 09 and NHL 09 (EA) on their PS3... Good stuffs

Solidopc

Solidopc

I love boom blox for the wii, really top game, but hardly anyone bought it. Very relaxing. I like the point and click games of the wii when monged of ukcheese. Zak and Wiki is good too.

Mario Kart, Smash Bros, Battallion Wars 2, Fifa '09, and COD4:WAW are also a few others i play at the moment on the wii. Don't bother with other consoles, they suck. :P

X

xchaoticmetalx

Killzone 2 comes out thurday, I can't wait. It looks like one of the best games I have seen come to the ps3 in a bit. The Game should be amazing and the graphics/eye candy aspect is ridiculous.

B

Blaner123Doobie

I like to unwind with some bubble hash and play Mario Kart for WII :-)

G

GDS StonerBoy

Wow i cant believe no one here has even mentioned xbox live, thats odd cuz just about everyone i know has a 360! Whatever though my faves so far are Halo 3, Gears of War 2, FFXI(but havent played in a while), Fallout3, Dead Space, Left4Dead(SuperFun) and Street Fighter 4. I'll be pulling my PS3 out and wiping the dust off for Killzone 2, i havent played it since MGS4 but i have a feeling i might be playing the PS3 for a while after Killzone.

The one i cant wait for is FFXIII and Tekken 6 both for xbox. Tekken 6 on Xbox live will probably take over my life!

Top Bottom