whats your favorite og raskel strain?

• Thread starter davie blah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dcbraincat

From my understanding whitefire seems to be the star of the group. But everything looks good. Everything.

D

Donk Frog

Ive only grown-- super skunk X Alien
purple urkle X Alien
and White Bubba
All were awesome but i had one phyno of White bubba that took the cake.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I can only speak on 1 strain I've grown from OGR White Fire OG & it's the dankest strain I've ever grown... OGR strains r the BOMB

C

CereaLED

Fire bubba hands down from my exp

But I have only tried...
Fire bubba
White master
Fire og

Funtcas3

Funtcas3

I've seen loads of great pics but nobody talks about the high much of white fire...i just pre ordered..i know the yield isn't massive but what is the high like? last long? mind numbing? I vape alot with my wife and our tolerance is up there.

C

chranotik

my keeper whitefire pheno's high is like a 65-75% sativa and 35-25% indica i would say, it hits you straight to the dome at first, a strong head high, even slight paranoia.. then after a while it turns into a nice body stone. also tastes like sour lemon candy.. as for tolerance, mine is definitely up there as well, and this strain always gets me lifted. here's a pic of one of the nugs from my keeper:

Fiah 014

you'll enjoy it, trust me.

Funtcas3

Funtcas3

nice how would you describe your keeper during bloom? was it a stretchy bitch?

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
wifi is the shit - you can find some good yielding gals in them seeds - for an OG type Id say the yield is way above average

as far as building a tolerance to it - simply put I dont

I smoke bud all day - every day and that shit still gets me lifted - its been my daily driver for at least a year

Id say about 50% of what I have smoked in the last year has been wifi

OGONLY

OGONLY

Thanks for that info M.L. My tollerance is up there bro. Been looking for something that I wouldn't tire of. Sounds like I'm just about 70 days from finding out whether WIFI works as my daily driver. Can't wait to see!

I'm growing one (WIFI) outside and it is the only plant that is being targeted by bugs. The others have taken her over as far as size and vigor.

aleYarok

aleYarok

wifi is the shit - you can find some good yielding gals in them seeds - for an OG type Id say the yield is way above average

I smoke bud all day - every day and that shit still gets me lifted - its been my daily driver for at least a year

damnnnnn u lucky mofo

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

I have run White Urkle, Fire Bubba and White Master. I am about to run me some whitefire next round. I like the firebubba the best out of the crosses I have run. Super easy to grow,decent yield and quality is way above average.

A

Alekiboy

I have run most of Raskal's white crosses with the exception of White Master (on pre-order!!!)....
Right now the KK Strawberry Cough x The White is my favorite...
Incredible flavor and strength!!! I got an awesome sativa dom pheno!!
Funny because I usually prefer indicas & indica doms..

JH420

JH420

I have ran Firebubba, WhiteUrkle, StrawberryBubba and Alien Kush. All of them were great but the Firebubba is easily my fave...

S

slightlystoned

Premium Member
Supporter
I have ran the white bubba and that shit so far is my fav(since it is the only 1 that i have ran) I got firebubbas and white urkles up next round. mmmmmm..... cant wait.

M

Married2Mary

Premium Member
Supporter
So far I've run Fire/Afghani K, White/Fire, Straw/Bubba, PurpUrkle/Bubgum, Fire/BMoonshine, Fire/Bubba, White S1's, ECSD/Afghani K, White/Bubba, and I'm sure I'm forgeting something..

I've gotten some amazing phenos out of all the strains.. The standouts were in Fire/Bubba, White/Fire, and Fire/Afghani K.. I guess I'm a Fire junkie.. I was most impressed with the mixed phenos of the Fire/Bubba and Fire/Afghani K.. I'd really like to see Raskal work with the Afghani Kush some more..

M2M

R

razkaliconnec10

This makes me suspect that there is more then just a higher THC production factor that White fire has in it compared to the original Fire Og....... I think there are some miracle terpenes in there that is making this strain above average smoke... I smoked Wifi for the first time 2-3 months ago.. I smoke straight amberglass hash oil its hella potent shit always tests 60%+ in potency and WiFi got me lifted everytime i smoked it too...... uncanny the way this strain works............... I kno the white is completely different from White widow
but im under suspicion its White widow crossed with a chemdog strain and something else...
Anyone whos done there research on white widow and super silver haze knows they are exceptional strains not because of their THC production but because of their Terpene production... they both have prevalent terpenes that get you high no matter how low the THC potency is.... because it makes your cell membranes more permeable for THC to pass through them.. im guessing White fire has a similar terpene

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
might be a similar terpine - but trust me "the white" has no white widow in it

I have grown both and they are nothing alike

fire og is nothing to sneeze at either (yes I have that cut too - lol )

but the white really upped the yield and potency

Top Bottom