When should I flip to flowering stage

• Thread starter Jkool92
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jkool92

Jkool92

Hey just wondering if my hydro pant looks ready for 12 on 12 off or if I should hold out longer

When should i flip to flowering stage
Jkool92

Jkool92

The hydro one has been going at least two months probably close to three it’s my first time growing so I’ve stunted it many times before it finally started to flourish I mean I even put the seed upside down in the rock wool the soil is maybe a month month and a half she’s got a ways to go but glad I’m not quite ready yet I’m away from home due to a family member in the hospital and my girl has been tending to them and they’re doing better than they’ve ever been with me I think I try too hard and the constant fucking with their ecosystem had them shocked and stunted

Slap

Slap

Most of us started off over-loving our plants. They're like women, you gotta give them attention and space in the right amounts.
Lol! I thought that was like men! But then again I'm a woman! I have a new grow first time with an auto, almost 6 weeks now, looks like the one in the post. Stunted it a couple times, weather. Sucks!

dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey jkool, i was just wondering " why's everyone in such a rush to flower " then i read on that you had her in veg for 3 months !
Thats a really long time , but as kanzeon implied , over loving , thats true , but something went wrong so you have two options , go ahead and flower , but keep in mind there are things going wrong with your system and if you dont correct them , your flower cycle may also run into unusual problems ....

Second option is to just pull it and start a fresh grow , getting issues diagnosed and get off to a correct start ....

I guess you will have to describe your feeding schedule , or examine whats going on with your system , but iif you think you got her on track now , then i would observe her for another 2 weeks , if shes growing good , then after 2 more weeks of steady growth then i would flower .....

Everyone goes thru first grow hurdles , and hydro is a challenge even for experienced growers , ......

dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey jkool, i was just wondering " why's everyone in such a rush to flower " then i read on that you had her in veg for 3 months !
Thats a really long time , but as kanzeon implied , over loving , thats true , but something went wrong so you have two options , go ahead and flower , but keep in mind there are things going wrong with your system and if you dont correct them , your flower cycle may also run into unusual problems ....

Second option is to just pull it and start a fresh grow , getting issues diagnosed and get off to a correct start ....

I guess you will have to describe your feeding schedule , or examine whats going on with your system , but iif you think you got her on track now , then i would observe her for another 2 weeks , if shes growing good , then after 2 more weeks of steady growth then i would flower .....

Everyone goes thru first grow hurdles , and hydro is a challenge even for experienced growers , ......
So ,i would just watch her for 2 weeks in veg , then go flower , probably be just fine.....

Top Bottom