When should i start flushing?

• Thread starter MrGreenfinga
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Agree. One of my old school Hippy mentors told me if you leave them in darkness for 36 hrs right before flip they'll flower faster....... 🤨
well there’s a bit of truth to that one but darkness at the end of flower is pointless

Greenyos

Greenyos

The proper way to flush
3743 VMHh flushyourcannabisplants

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

Agree. One of my old school Hippy mentors told me if you leave them in darkness for 36 hrs right before flip they'll flower faster....... 🤨

12 hour darkness trigger the release of florigen hormone wich induce flowering a 24h 36h dark period at the beggining of flowering create a bigger release of florigen hormone wich make the transition to flower a little faster.

well there’s a bit of truth to that one but darkness at the end of flower is pointless
Darkness before harvest

darkness before harvest slightly increase thc but noticeably reduce terpene.

also put you as risk with mold as humidity is usually higher at night.

i'm all for more terpenes, i don't care about 1-2 more or less % of thc

Last edited:
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
12 hour darkness trigger the release of florigen hormone wich induce flowering a 24h 36h dark period at the beggining of flowering create a bigger release of florigen hormone wich make the transition to flower a little faster.

View attachment 2134487

darkness before harvest slightly increase thc but noticeably reduce terpene.
still bullshit,. doesn’t prove shit
tell me how they know exactly the perfect ripeness of the trichome before darkness meaning the extra days will help the trichome ripen more anyways,.. and also losing other ingredients,..
what’s the measurements of all ingredients inside the trichome head before darkness
man i could go on and on,.
i can make up graphs and pretend to know shit too,.
fucking marijuana science world is still learning and discovering new terpenes and cannabinoids etc,. so how the fuck does anyone really know that much,. obviously since modern weed (late80’s-present) it’s been all about thc and that is exactly when weed started getting crap,.
my science doctor is mostly my own experience from times before modern weed when you really exactly got high,..
check out led light reviews comparing hps from 10 yrs ago heck even 5 yrs ago, hahaha such bullshit that all has be debunked now,.
it’s just a world full of lonely people wanting some sort of recognition from the marijuana community,. hahahaha

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter

what the darkness before flowering?
i think its has to do with responding to far red and far far red faster,.
but that might be with mh/hps or older leds,.
cant see it helping with full spectrum,. either way i’d rather lower the time till 12 hours than a drastic switch in hours,.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
what the darkness before flowering?
i think its has to do with responding to far red and far far red faster,.
but that might be with mh/hps or older leds,.
cant see it helping with full spectrum,. either way i’d rather lower the time till 12 hours than a drastic switch in hours,.
Dr bugby debunked the darkness it's nonsensical, the plants take a long time to make trichomes so your not producing dick in 48 hours ,also darkness will do nothing to help trichome production.
Also flushing, when in nature is a flood good?

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
haha seriously beyond anything,.
i’d like to know what these believers think happens in 48 hours darkness??
all it takes is for oneself is to use their brain for a min or two and think about it and too realize it’s non sense!.
It's people who know dick all about plants spewing bs, that is all 😂.

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
the darkness stuff has been around for ages I tried it

The trichs heads burst making the plant look frosty maybe that’s were it comes from who knows all I know is it was a waste of time and bud

Lol before this thread I was seeing a lotta folks push it , it was becoming a outa control monster again them folks must be mad at us 😂

Top Bottom