When to flip a scrog setup

• Thread starter Nukesrt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nukesrt

Nukesrt

does anyone know what deficiency i am having? is that nitro? or pk?

B77CA845 F3EF 4C7D 9519 4074B493FC63
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Thank you! ive been kind of lost lol im a probably flip them now then because space is going to be an issue if they grow more than expected
The main thing is to fill up the space. If it gets over-filled, prune it and defoliate to increase air circulation. As long as you can maintain air circulation by defoliating, an over-full tent is going to out produce an under-filled tent.

Nukesrt

Nukesrt

Looks like N to me. What and how much are you feeding?
im using green and purple on this feeding chart.. the way i feed is i make 1 gallon as directed.. i use about 16oz of the feeding water and the rest just 6.5ph water.. should i be feeding more?

728F2832 19A8 44F0 B8F2 197171CFCFE5
Nukesrt

Nukesrt

The main thing is to fill up the space. If it gets over-filled, prune it and defoliate to increase air circulation. As long as you can maintain air circulation by defoliating, an over-full tent is going to out produce an under-filled tent.
thanks but they were flipped last week and maybe a little too late to keep filling tent.. i will most definately go fuller on my next grow

growsince79

growsince79

I would throw the chart away and just feed half teaspoon grow +1.5 tsp tiger bloom per gallon. Starting week 5 I would use 2 tsp /gal bloom.

Nukesrt

Nukesrt

I would throw the chart away and just feed half teaspoon grow +1.5 tsp tiger bloom per gallon. Starting week 5 I would use 2 tsp /gal bloom.
but that would be lowering the current amount of nutrients they are getting.. they get about a full tbsp of each except of purple

TheGreek_978

TheGreek_978

Looking really good. Crazy how the bud actually grows . Do you plan on trimming her up a bit and getting rid of some those fan leaves?

Nukesrt

Nukesrt

Looking really good. Crazy how the bud actually grows . Do you plan on trimming her up a bit and getting rid of some those fan leaves?
you mustve been watching me while i did it... i literally just finished trimming them both up 🤣 do you think i mightve gone a little overboard? this is first time and figured all lower buds and fan leaves that were getting no light needed to be chopped up before they finished stretching 🤷🏻‍♂️

D06727D0 887A 4B3B A0D4 C88C57B915D6
580EDA0E 5FDE 4343 882A 185AEDB97120

Latest posts

Top Bottom