when to use AN Big Bud?

• Thread starter kushsmoker30
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kushsmoker30

can some 1 tell me exactly what day is the correct day to use Big Bud? it says during weeks 2 -4 does that mean day 8 or 14?

K

kushsmoker30

hey stop being a H8er!!! no body likes a H8er look at Adolf Hitter......JK

WELL.... when u get a couple free bottles might as well use em, especially if people everywhere say's it works good a few products or additives that AN make or sells are good from what i hear. i will most likely never run there line as i don't like being burned.

any helpful info would deff be appreciated. peace

T

Thatgirl

Being an AN user on this forum is like being a non christian in a group of christians. Despite just wanting to mind your own business and do your own thing, everyone is all mad at you and wants to cram their ideals down your throat with no legitimate reasons for any of it LOL.

Anyway, I love the stuff, think it works great, and despite all the crying about how expensive it is, I think people just don't shop around well enough. If you decide you love AN and want to buy some from a decent price check out greners.com. Their prices are like half of anywhere else I have seen.

I consider week two starts on day eight, and will increase the amount I use every week.

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

Being an AN user on this forum is like being a non christian in a group of christians. Despite just wanting to mind your own business and do your own thing, everyone is all mad at you and wants to cram their ideals down your throat with no legitimate reasons for any of it LOL.

Anyway, I love the stuff, think it works great, and despite all the crying about how expensive it is, I think people just don't shop around well enough. If you decide you love AN and want to buy some from a decent price check out greners.com. Their prices are like half of anywhere else I have seen.

I consider week two starts on day eight, and will increase the amount I use every week.
AN base nutes are actually not relatively that much more expensive than other nutrient lines. It's the ridiculous, unneeded additives that, ADD up. A lot of AN additives are inferior to other products on the market and still cost more. Furthermore, there is a lot of overlap between products. Then there is the fact that the 100% guarantee is 100% bullshit. Don't forget all the marketing LIES. Lastly, let's not forget all the shill accounts of AN employees spamming the forums. I'd say that is 5-6 legitimate reasons why AN sucks and I hate them.

T

Thatgirl

I see lots of opinions there, no facts.

Seriously, if people want to use AN, others should just leave them be! I don't see any AN users going around telling everyone they need to use AN, but everyone seems like its their job to tell AN users how fucked up we are LOL. Seriously, get over it people! Lol.

Venom818

Venom818

AN base nutes are actually not relatively that much more expensive than other nutrient lines. It's the ridiculous, unneeded additives that, ADD up. A lot of AN additives are inferior to other products on the market and still cost more. Furthermore, there is a lot of overlap between products. Then there is the fact that the 100% guarantee is 100% bullshit. Don't forget all the marketing LIES. Lastly, let's not forget all the shill accounts of AN employees spamming the forums. I'd say that is 5-6 legitimate reasons why AN sucks and I hate them.

you can hate them all you want but the fact is they have badass products,the homie hits 3lb per light using an with a 14 day veg when i see someone beating that then ill switch.Let me add his shit has to be some of the finest herb i have had the pleasure to sample.Yes they do have some bullshit product u just have to weed out the good from the bad.

KUSHSMOKER-Id start using big bud at day 21-35 but if you really want you can start it at day 14

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

I see lots of opinions there, no facts.

Seriously, if people want to use AN, others should just leave them be! I don't see any AN users going around telling everyone they need to use AN, but everyone seems like its their job to tell AN users how fucked up we are LOL. Seriously, get over it people! Lol.
Nope, they're facts. Try to return something to advanced nutrients. Just try it. Have fun lol.

true grit

true grit

Once again its not people hating necessarily on AN, its farmers trying to help out by saying certain products are not needed. Learn your plants before just pouring shit on them is the basic idea. Its not AN its all companies and their numerous unneeded additives. Less is more and learning your plants, and when to feed different levels is the key, not just when to add something ANY company says and people are used to using.

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

you can hate them all you want but the fact is they have badass products,the homie hits 3lb per light using an with a 14 day veg when i see someone beating that then ill switch.Let me add his shit has to be some of the finest herb i have had the pleasure to sample.Yes they do have some bullshit product u just have to weed out the good from the bad.
Fully organic bud beats the shit out of synthetic bud on every level; appearance, taste, burn, smell and potency. I used AN for years. Got some bad sensi grow recently that had chunks of mold floating around in the bottle and spent 6 weeks getting dicked around by the bitches at AN. Recently switched to amended soil, budswel teas and age old organic liquids and couldn't be happier. Night and day difference. My shit went from damn good to holly hell is that real?

So, thanks for dicking me over AN, you actually did help make my bud better in the end!

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

Once again its not people hating necessarily on AN, its farmers trying to help out by saying certain products are not needed. Learn your plants before just pouring shit on them is the basic idea. Its not AN its all companies and their numerous unneeded additives. Less is more and learning your plants, and when to feed different levels is the key, not just when to add something ANY company says and people are used to using.
I agree up to the point where AN puts their "100% money back guarantee" on each bottle so bold. Their guarantee is Bullshit! That is why they suck more than other companies.

K

kushsmoker30

KUSHSMOKER-Id start using big bud at day 21-35 but if you really want you can start it at day 14[/quote]

LOl it's crazy how almost every1 i talk to has a diff answer, i've heard answers from day 8-21 n some day's in between. feed chart says use THOUGH weeks 2-4. i believe that the 1st day we flip is considered day 1 of week 1, so day 8 must be day 1 of week 2.

we all know there's a AN hate thread on here, no need to bash em on this 1. i kno what they are but that does not mean that every last 1 of there products are strait trash i mean common of all the dozens of bottles they seem to have. what? 1 or 2 can't actually be good? i've had meds produced by AN many times and i can without a doubt say H&G meds taste way cleaner, but that don't mean use every bottle H&G got AND the H&G reps are some of the 1st to tell u that u don't need all that. but if u feel ur plants could be a lil greener u can add a lil nitrogen boost or algen extract, or just feed more base!

Venom818

Venom818

KUSHSMOKER-Id start using big bud at day 21-35 but if you really want you can start it at day 14

LOl it's crazy how almost every1 i talk to has a diff answer, i've heard answers from day 8-21 n some day's in between. feed chart says use THOUGH weeks 2-4. i believe that the 1st day we flip is considered day 1 of week 1, so day 8 must be day 1 of week 2.

we all know there's a AN hate thread on here, no need to bash em on this 1. i kno what they are but that does not mean that every last 1 of there products are strait trash i mean common of all the dozens of bottles they seem to have. what? 1 or 2 can't actually be good? i've had meds produced by AN many times and i can without a doubt say H&G meds taste way cleaner, but that don't mean use every bottle H&G got AND the H&G reps are some of the 1st to tell u that u don't need all that. but if u feel ur plants could be a lil greener u can add a lil nitrogen boost or algen extract, or just feed more base![/quote]

never had h&g buds but have had some dank ass connoisseur buds ,show me who's pulling 3lb a light with h&g .I use big bud u can use it at day 8 but i kind of feel like its a waste on money and didnt see a incresase in yield starting that early.

K

kushsmoker30

Fully organic bud beats the shit out of synthetic bud on every level; appearance, taste, burn, smell and potency. I used AN for years. Got some bad sensi grow recently that had chunks of mold floating around in the bottle and spent 6 weeks getting dicked around by the bitches at AN. Recently switched to amended soil, budswel teas and age old organic liquids and couldn't be happier. Night and day difference. My shit went from damn good to holly hell is that real?

So, thanks for dicking me over AN, you actually did help make my bud better in the end!
ur not lying 1 bit brother, i've medicating with meds a buddy gave me grown with Biobizz n some teas n it's is like u stated a whole other level. prob is most people never get to c this type of meds, cuz those usually stay in the circle of friends so they have not idea. i don't think u can really get the real deal AAA+ topself quality from nutes like GH or AN no matter how good u grow n flush em, once u've had some real meds u can always taste the lil garbagie taste coming thru the flavors of the meds. i know i can taste da GH in my buddy meds, n he flushes 2 week.... like u said whole it's whole other level.

K

kushsmoker30

we all know there's a AN hate thread on here, no need to bash em on this 1. i kno what they are but that does not mean that every last 1 of there products are strait trash i mean common of all the dozens of bottles they seem to have. what? 1 or 2 can't actually be good? i've had meds produced by AN many times and i can without a doubt say H&G meds taste way cleaner, but that don't mean use every bottle H&G got AND the H&G reps are some of the 1st to tell u that u don't need all that. but if u feel ur plants could be a lil greener u can add a lil nitrogen boost or algen extract, or just feed more base!

never had h&g buds but have had some dank ass connoisseur buds ,show me who's pulling 3lb a light with h&g .I use big bud u can use it at day 8 but i kind of feel like its a waste on money and didnt see a incresase in yield starting that early.[/quote]
shit Venom i wish i could tell u i know some1 pulling 3 a light on anything, but i don't know any1 doing that. i have seen people on here clam 2 1/2 with H&G, also 3lb of what snowcap or some strait OG's? cuz there's people pulling 2 a light of fire strains of shit people want with H&G also what's he doing UC? 5, 10, or 15 gal pots.
my friends thats where using AN are going to H&G, shit get 20l bottles of A and B for under $160 out the door i mean fuck thats cheaper then GH .
i took my friend to talk to a H&G rep i said i brought my friend he uses AN, rep was like ku step aside ima holler at u. gave dude the whole line up except for nitrogen boost, enough for a 4 k run in soil. dud tried it n is now gonna switch.

i talk to a AN rep at a store, tell em i run H&G...... he says for u im gonna give u 2 free sample bottle of connoisseur A and B, u know why he told me connoisseurs? cuz they know H&G salts are not like there nasty ass salts to my other buddy running GH he offered bigbud n overdrive. i was like i'll just take these 2 thanks n took bigbud n overdrive.
my point to this long ass story is H&G believes in there shit so much that when the rep talked to a AN user, he gave em a run why? cuz he believes dude will open his eyes n come back for more.....n it worked BTW dude's use botanacare, GH, AN, canna vega n bio and of coarse H&G. right now he's doing canna but when done H&G is what he plans to grab next.

H&G rep told me he loves running into the AN guy's n converting them, say's he does it all the time n LOVES, LOVES, LOVES his job n everywhere he goes the response from people has be tremendous.

T

Thatgirl

Nope, they're facts. Try to return something to advanced nutrients. Just try it. Have fun lol.

This is the 2nd time I have seen this statement on this forum. I am kind of confused though, because I didn't realize people were buying directly from the AN company itself? I thought that only distributers could buy from the manufactures, and then we the general population buys from the distributers. So its not a surprise to hear that the manufactures don't deal with the general public, that what the distributers are for.

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

This is the 2nd time I have seen this statement on this forum. I am kind of confused though, because I didn't realize people were buying directly from the AN company itself? I thought that only distributers could buy from the manufactures, and then we the general population buys from the distributers. So its not a surprise to hear that the manufactures don't deal with the general public, that what the distributers are for.
BigBud_Guarantee.jpg

If ANY company has the balls to put ^THIS^ on their containers, they should expect to deal directly with consumers! To argue the contrary is pure non sense. And, if you talk to distributors, you would know that almost every time a consumer returns an AN product to them, they end up taking the loss because AN does NOT stand behind their products for distributors OR consumers.

Venom818

Venom818

never had h&g buds but have had some dank ass connoisseur buds ,show me who's pulling 3lb a light with h&g .I use big bud u can use it at day 8 but i kind of feel like its a waste on money and didnt see a incresase in yield starting that early.
shit Venom i wish i could tell u i know some1 pulling 3 a light on anything, but i don't know any1 doing that. i have seen people on here clam 2 1/2 with H&G, also 3lb of what snowcap or some strait OG's? cuz there's people pulling 2 a light of fire strains of shit people want with H&G also what's he doing UC? 5, 10, or 15 gal pots.
my friends thats where using AN are going to H&G, shit get 20l bottles of A and B for under $160 out the door i mean fuck thats cheaper then GH .
i took my friend to talk to a H&G rep i said i brought my friend he uses AN, rep was like ku step aside ima holler at u. gave dude the whole line up except for nitrogen boost, enough for a 4 k run in soil. dud tried it n is now gonna switch.

i talk to a AN rep at a store, tell em i run H&G...... he says for u im gonna give u 2 free sample bottle of connoisseur A and B, u know why he told me connoisseurs? cuz they know H&G salts are not like there nasty ass salts to my other buddy running GH he offered bigbud n overdrive. i was like i'll just take these 2 thanks n took bigbud n overdrive.
my point to this long ass story is H&G believes in there shit so much that when the rep talked to a AN user, he gave em a run why? cuz he believes dude will open his eyes n come back for more.....n it worked BTW dude's use botanacare, GH, AN, canna vega n bio and of coarse H&G. right now he's doing canna but when done H&G is what he plans to grab next.

H&G rep told me he loves running into the AN guy's n converting them, say's he does it all the time n LOVES, LOVES, LOVES his job n everywhere he goes the response from people has be tremendous.[/quote]

your going to shit your self right now bro he runs soil beds no co2 with a 14 day veg.Id love to give h&g a run to see whats up but im scarred of losing alot of weight.I pull 2 every run with og's last 3 runs were like 2lb 4ounces 2lb 3 2lb 2 ounces

and from what ive read h&g does put out a good product but people loose weight and not in a good way LOL

Top Bottom