when to use AN Big Bud?

• Thread starter kushsmoker30
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dankworth

dankworth

so what'd u think of heavy16? i know the answers kind obvious since u deff talking AN on here. anything to compair it too?

Ima have to say if schwoop uses Big Bud, then it's most likely good enough for me. used last night a 2 1/2-3 ml a gal, i don't think i'll ever really go past 3ml/gal as i am adding it to H&G line and watching my PPMs.

too those that have replied to this post, Thank U!!!
i know most of u been around for a min if u could be kind enough to as to share ur target PPM's during flower it would help me. Dank, schwoop, Green Thumb B, venom818 n Out West that means u LOL. Peace THC Fam
Just started week 1, they are at 2000 ppm/4 EC. Would not recommend for anyone else. Would like to find a way to lower it without plant showing deficiencies.

Resinable

Resinable

your going to shit your self right now bro he runs soil beds no co2 with a 14 day veg.Id love to give h&g a run to see whats up but im scarred of losing alot of weight.I pull 2 every run with og's last 3 runs were like 2lb 4ounces 2lb 3 2lb 2 ounces

Venom, I know we are getting a bit off the original topic but I would love to here any and all details you are at liberty to divulge about how your friend is getting 3 per. Also your own methods that allow you to get 2.25 with OGs.

Hell it would really be worthy of its own thread.

B

bidog

Hello everyone id like to input that im running the connni a+b and carboload with big bud with a dab of flower dragon bud factor x and calmag+ and a couple other secret ones. I get great yields of og kush with great quality....of course that has alot to do with the venitlation and setup....everyone always gets caught up on what nutes everyones using but ima tell u from my experience don't! The formula u use is important but only like 20% of what u need to b successful. 30% ventilation 30%#of lights and setup20% TLC of the females and 20% what ur feeding them and when u feed. If u can get those down guarantee ull hit weifht and top shelf quality! Also if ur veg isn't healthy ur plants will never hit weight remember that. Hope this was helpful all!

dankworth

dankworth

Hello everyone id like to input that im running the connni a+b and carboload with big bud with a dab of flower dragon bud factor x and calmag+ and a couple other secret ones. I get great yields of og kush with great quality....of course that has alot to do with the venitlation and setup....everyone always gets caught up on what nutes everyones using but ima tell u from my experience don't! The formula u use is important but only like 20% of what u need to b successful. 30% ventilation 30%#of lights and setup20% TLC of the females and 20% what ur feeding them and when u feed. If u can get those down guarantee ull hit weifht and top shelf quality! Also if ur veg isn't healthy ur plants will never hit weight remember that. Hope this was helpful all!
Bidog, I would strongly encourage you to read the sticky thread at the top of the Nutrients regarding dangerous PGRs.
Flower Dragon, I believe, has paclobutrazol and daminozide, both of which are harmful and dangerous.
We have all been making an effort to discourage others from using products with these harmful chemicals. I hope that you will take the time to read about this. Because that shit is hella sketch.
Many of us have used these products in the past, but hopefully none of us are using them now.

southstreets

southstreets

Someone on another site actually did a comparison with pgrs and no pgrs... The plants with the pgrs yielded a lot more but had decreased trich production... Same cuts dif nutes.. Same base nutes.. Personally I prefer quality over yield.. Plus those pgrs cause cancer...

dankworth

dankworth

Someone on another site actually did a comparison with pgrs and no pgrs... The plants with the pgrs yielded a lot more but had decreased trich production... Same cuts dif nutes.. Same base nutes.. Personally I prefer quality over yield.. Plus those pgrs cause cancer...
I personally witnessed the immediate decline in the essential oil output from using Phosphoload years ago. Certainly one of the reasons I stopped using it.
Made my shit all hard as rocks, like busted a teeth in my grinder hard. Like you would need a cast iron grinder or something.
Fuck those products, I don't need anything fucking up the potency.
I was so much happier with my herb after removing Phosphoload from my nute regimen.

southstreets

southstreets

I personally witnessed the immediate decline in the essential oil output from using Phosphoload years ago. Certainly one of the reasons I stopped using it.
Made my shit all hard as rocks, like busted a teeth in my grinder hard. Like you would need a cast iron grinder or something.
Fuck those products, I don't need anything fucking up the potency.
I was so much happier with my herb after removing Phosphoload from my nute regimen.

I'm glad someone who's knows nutes in and out way better than me is willing to co sign what I said.. Most think it's bullshit but the proof is in the pudding as they say! Lol

dankworth

dankworth

I'm glad someone who's knows nutes in and out way better than me is willing to co sign what I said.. Most think it's bullshit but the proof is in the pudding as they say! Lol
I strongly suspect that the reluctance of some to correctly address this issue(assuming they know the facts) is rooted in fear, fear of taking a huge yield loss, and the other personal impacts that come with yield losses.
http://t3.invalid.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSP00K4nBnDrwVcpyvBaVjMCLRTXFKwhRJ8LsYwPlpKrrQ2Td0MQ
Maybe if they were more concerned with producing the best quality meds they could.

If it was their medicine they desperately needed to not be so sick anymore, maybe they would not roll like that.

In my mind it is good to try to understand the underlying psychology behind decision-making when it comes to dope-growing, but I nerd out on shit like that.

southstreets

southstreets

I strongly suspect that the reluctance of some to correctly address this issue(assuming they know the facts) is rooted in fear, fear of taking a huge yield loss, and the other personal impacts that come with yield losses.
http://t3.invalid.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSP00K4nBnDrwVcpyvBaVjMCLRTXFKwhRJ8LsYwPlpKrrQ2Td0MQ
Maybe if they were more concerned with producing the best quality meds they could.

If it was their medicine they desperately needed to not be so sick anymore, maybe they would not roll like that.

In my mind it is good to try to understand the underlying psychology behind decision-making when it comes to dope-growing, but I nerd out on shit like that.

Well I'm a huge believer in karma.. And if ppl knowingly use these pgrs they shouldn't cry when something bad happens to them.. But cash rules everything around us! Lol

dankworth

dankworth

Well I'm a huge believer in karma.. And if ppl knowingly use these pgrs they shouldn't cry when something bad happens to them.. But cash rules everything around us! Lol
I think the smart play is to build leeway into the business model.
I tried to make it where I had room. So that way I could act on principle.
There is definitely something to be said for creating a business structure that does not require one to chase every last nickel. It creates less incentive to be a piece of shit.

southstreets

southstreets

I think the smart play is to build leeway into the business model.
I tried to make it where I had room. So that way I could act on principle.
There is definitely something to be said for creating a business structure that does not require one to chase every last nickel. It creates less incentive to be a piece of shit.

I totally agree! Couldn't have said it any better!

Tnelz

Tnelz

I see lots of opinions there, no facts.

Seriously, if people want to use AN, others should just leave them be! I don't see any AN users going around telling everyone they need to use AN, but everyone seems like its their job to tell AN users how fucked up we are LOL. Seriously, get over it people! Lol.
I would love to start a thread called an users unite. The product is amazing. If money is no issue why not. I'd put my current grow up against anyone's. Using an sensi a and b with all the stupid useless additives and my plants are awesome. And I expect the yeild to be sick as well. Doing a side by side with humboldt counties own deep fusion series and an is winning albeit not by much. Actually thinking of switching but not due to performance but price. However the deep fusion series has about 8 things to add as well. I've received nothing but love since joining thc farmer but tired of the an haters. I don't grow on a budget. I'd pay a thousand dollars if it was necessary for my plants to rock. Just saying. Here are two of my current an girls.
20131121 144606
20131121 144613

Venom818

Venom818

Thanks True grit n Venom, did either 1 of u guys try his nute reg he has listed?

I haven't seen what he has listed I do use some of the same products but kind of use others that i like.But you cant go wrong with a gm formula

Tnelz

Tnelz

Here are updated pics. This is day one week two of bloom. Pretty happy with advanced. Using an pH perfect bloom a and b used bud ignitor voodoo tarantula Carbo big bud rhino skin b52 sensizyme and a dash of superthrive. Oh also climatic. Pretty happy with advanced. 20131202 16255920131202 162545

soserthc1

soserthc1

Hum kinda mixed feeling on AN after the child sodomy issues - granted i wouldn't toss them if i was using them but would have a hard time supporting a child molester provided he is found guilty ... but if so i don't think i would be stuffing the pockets of a said molester helping to bail him out...

Tnelz

Tnelz

My brother I did ten years nothing I hate more than a child molester. Nothing I live more than a solid high producing crop. Whatever it takes to get there I don't care. I respect your view I honestly do but I just don't give a Dam about the owner of a company. He could slaughter babies by the thousand and if his product made my stuff as good as an does I'd buy it. For the record I'm not just a advanced guy. I am doing a side by side with humboldt county's own deep fusion series and it's doing just as well. So after my an nutes are gone I'll be making the switch. Not because of anything except the fact that they are doing the same thing for less and I don't feel any other product has held a candle to advanced until now.

Top Bottom