when to use AN Big Bud?

• Thread starter kushsmoker30
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Canalchemist

Canalchemist

You cannot give a schedule by days and weeks, it totally depends on the strain, for example a Sativa could flower for 120 days what are you gonna do then, run it all through flower except on the flush, granted it is soil or hydro, for organic soils you won't run big bud.

The only accurate way to answer the question is to watch the trichs, when they go cloudy stop the feed and flush, some like amber trichs, wait till then and flush, really the answer depends on genetics.

Peace

Natural

Natural

Damn, I thought I was going to read a good old fashioned Flaming after I read that string of B.S.

Whatever dude... You want to get sick about what you feed your plants because it affects the environment. FUCK YOU!!

I will bet you still drive, take transit, cook your FOOOD with Fucking electricity BITCH!!!

SO SHUT YOUR FUCKING WORD HOLE ABOUT BEING SICK ABOUT WAHHH!!!!!

Peace

Canalchemist..the farm is what it is because we try and keep conversation civil. Maybe you should spend your time back at the mag.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Want bigger buds? Focus on the atmospheric conditions in your room and maybe add more light. I only use earth juice bloom, veganic special sauce, cal mag when needed, some extra microbes and some molasses. That will give you rock hard fat buds if all of the other factors in your room are correct. I don't hate anyone, But i will say that AN pedals more unnecessary products then anyone else and many are bad for the ground water system. If a product is so bad that it will contaminate the ground water at high levels then one might want to rethink using something like that in a plant that we use. I get sick thinking about the hundreds of thousands of gallons of old chemical derived nutrient solution being dumped down drains just in socal alone.
Don't disagree totally but big bud is pretty awesome stuff my brother.

Top Bottom