Where can I get some chemdog d seeds?

• Thread starter Bxgrower81
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bxgrower81

I would like to know if anybody has any seeds of the chemdog d seeds I don't really want a cross just the pure line of the high yielding chemdog d and don't know who would carry them now that the only breeder I know who had the strain has been busted

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
I do believe that is clone only:) Not sure of any breeders working the Chemdog D but Rez.

Now Swerve is working that Chemdog 91 which you should probably be more inclined to steer towards. I am.. I like the 91 better than the D. The Chemdog D is awesome I just like the 91 mo better:)
:passingjoint:

GTD

H

Hip Cat

check out our Star Dawg although it's a cross of Chemdog #4 X Chemdog D/Afghani#1 BX2(Tres Dawg)

C

colaman

What is the difference between Chemdog D and Chemdog #4?

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
mmmm Chemdog #4 is a different pheno than the Chemdog D..
Chemdog #4 is a awesome yielder solid brick shithouse if you will.. Without loosing potency
I know my buddy joeshmoe sure did like that Chemdog #4

Chemdog D smells like rotten gym socks pure funk decent yielder but nothing like the Chemdog #4.. Chemdog D has been used in several successful hybrids and out cross's being made today.

I like the Chemdog 91. Absoulute pure chemy fuely funk at its finest.. 9.5-10 potency

Right on Hip Cat I am very stoked about these Chem 09's that are growing along nicely..
Chemdog 09 (JJ-NYC Top Dawg Seed CO)= Chemdog 91 X Stardawg

Yep either one colaman you will be most happy

GTD

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
hey oak, morning bud :passingjoint:
I have the same beens. I believe this is how it be

Star Dawg (Chemdog #4 X Tres Dawg)
Star Dawg IX = Star Dawg X Star Dawg

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
yea, i have heard a lot about the Chemdog D but this is mostly all from friends in nocal..:( but from what i hear it is some dank..those stardawgs sound really good tho, plus the beans are available at the farm:)

B

bdawgburner

Isnt swerve working Chemdog D s1's ? I thought I saw that somewhere.

fractal

fractal

The Chemdog 91 is offered by a place out near clearlake. You know the one. Is it legit?

B

Bigb89

I may not be all right but believe Swerve is working the Chemdog 91 and is doing some crosses as well as S1s eventually(09). As for the D i wouldnt doubt that he may do that eventually but dont know that he said anything yet. If are only looking for the D Rez is working on ibl of that scheduled for 09 but should be ready to pay more than a pretty penny for those. for more affordable and equal genes in most eyes check out some topdawg gear. happy hunting

H

Hip Cat

Don't let anyone fool you, lots of bad reports of hermies on rez's Chem Dawg. You just don't see em because he deletes any bad reports. Can't do that here or you'll be banned.

S

SCC

Premium Member
Supporter
El Swerve O has the Chem Valley Kush( Chemdog D x sfv og f3) that's a killer Chemdog D hybrid, and anything dawg that Topdawg(jj and Hip Cat) offer are killer also.

Food for thought about rez's stuff, his Chemdog D hybrids are not so good and he rushed the strains to try to beat other real breders to the punch, burnt many bridges, good or not, why not support the real breeders like JJ, HipCat, Swerve, Raskal and many others here that didn't rush there work for greed and actually had permission to work with these elites strains!

Support the real people here that have the kick ass gear!

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
Swerve will be droppin some Chemdog D s1's soon...

H

Hip Cat

Best thing is you don't have to be on a "ass kiss list" to be able to buy seeds.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
LMAO that is so true Hip Cat.. Just to buy his seeds now you have to bring knee pads and chap stick to the scene. I have never seen anything like that in all me time.. And to still end up with balls after a modern day suck off is just bullshit

S

Swerve

lol so true hipcat .. please kiss my ass to b a vip.. fuck off is what i say.. we ahve a few hundred seeds packs of the Chemdog D s1's getting ready for the cup.. mayb some before that.. and some sick Chemdog D femmd hybrids...all being packaged... the Chemdog 91 crosses will be coming out at the cup ....lots of crazy dank from us coming ... lol and pretty much anything the cali connection or topdawg comes out with thats chem related is the place to get it and the place for it, period...JJ has been working with the dawgs longer than anyone and is top notch for sure...

darksideX

darksideX

can't wait for those 91 X'ses comin' out :)

:mooning hahaha

B

Bigb89

That news made my week knew bout some of those coming but not all. Great Stuff Guys. Sorry bout earlier post if it was taken as promoting Rez defintely not intention.

Top Bottom