Where did all the psychedelic strains go?

• Thread starter nightmarecreature
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
homebrew420

homebrew420

Seriously, why fuck with a perfect recipe? No offense, but doing things like this why pot is so much different now and less psychoactive because of things like selfing and outcrossing! Just run the clone, you are only going to dilute the effects by crossing to a modern polyhybrid generic strain. Hit it with a pure Neville's Haze male if you want a shot at keeping the psychoactive qualities intact. That Neville's is some crazy shit and definitely will have you tripping with the right pick from a pack of seeds! I LOVE that wigging-out, confused, heart-racing effect from some good Neville's. Especially with strong coffee. Try smoking up a joint of Haze to your dome, 3 or 5 shots of espresso, and then lose your keys in the morning when you have to be somewhere soon. . . Haze-ification at its best!! I love that shit.

Sounds interesting what you have there. You say it is indica dominant but still has the trippiness going for it? Very cool. I love that headfuck Haze but would definitely be a fan of something that kept the trippiness and did not effect my heart rate so much. Trippy=hell yes, Anxiety=I got too much of that already without smoking.

I should be getting the da Black here soon. Maybe a month or so. Cannot wait. i think I was told 14-16 weeks and dude grows each plant under a single 1000!!! Looks so good. Havent tried her yet though.

Peace

N

nightmarecreature

Hey brother ---- Im currently running a World of Seeds NL x Skunk#1 --- just found out that another favorite of mine Serious seeds Chronic is this same cross with different plants. My NL x Skunk cross is about 30 days from seed and rocking! Keep the good work up and i'll be lurking in the back watching your success!

Damn that's good to know. Old school chronic is NLxAK47xSkunk. Maybe this cut is old school chronic. I'm in my mid 30's so I remember smoking weed in the late 80's but didn't really get into it till the about 1990. I remember some hessians teenagers giving me and my friends joints when I eleven years old. That was when the D.A.R.E program was huge and

N

nightmarecreature

I should be getting the da Black here soon. Maybe a month or so. Cannot wait. i think I was told 14-16 weeks and dude grows each plant under a single 1000!!! Looks so good. Havent tried her yet though.

Peace

I think it belongs here. There's not too many psychedelic strains available to patients. Almost every single one will say something like, "I've never had something like that before." Congrats on getting The Black Haze. I'm lucky to find the HH this thing gets as much as Girl Scout Cookies, grows like a beast and puts out a forest. Potency is not as strong as an OG and is not as immediate but an OG won't make you retarded.

E

E.T.

The Cuban black haze cut is not a trippy, racy high.
More narcotic for a sativa. Still cerebral, but def not trippy. Huge yields and finishes 90-120 days. I prefer her around 100.
I'll dig out a pic....

E

E.T.

cuban black haze cut @ ~14wks
...this was a side branch

Black haze 14wks

E

E.T.

Above average. I don't weigh anything as I grow for only my wife and I.
She will perform once dialed in. I'll see if I can find some better, non hps pics...

E

E.T.

yes. frankincense mostly, but some floral sandlewood spice too. she almost has that classic haze smell, but more subtle.
the smoke is not very expansive, but packs a punch. again, more narcotic then trippy. great plant, but not what i like in a 14wk finish...

Kushwick

Kushwick

Yeah I was looking at ace orig haze green and purple. I'll check tom and breeders choice tbh I'm looking for th haze that was floating around NYC we called "puday" and "DAT piff".

N

nightmarecreature

I grew enough heart racing Sativa's my last grow. Laying in bed late at night trying to sleep while my heart is racing is no fun. I think the Sativa's that cause couchlock are great though. Blue Dream hits like that but doesn't pack enough punch, I like the Platinum Blue Dream a lot more. It's Blue Dream crossed with Kush. I want to do some outdoor African strains because I dont't have a lot of experience with them and the weather where I live is perfect for them, 120 degrees in the summer.

N

nightmarecreature

I had a Sativa strain one time, cause all my muscles in my neck to tighten up, it was horrible. Only one strain caused that ever an I have smoke hundreds. It was nearly a panic attack strain.

homebrew420

homebrew420

there are better haze out there, if you're looking for that trippy sweaty high...
ace, cannabiogen, breeders choice, tom hill, positronics...
agreed, not with the Tom Hill reference though. That guy is a clown dick. 25 haze plants and not a single keeper? Truly have had weed as good from mexican brick. honest. Breeder..haha. I dont bad mouth often, but when I do it is due to experience. He has the numbers but does nearly any selection. Where is the breeding. Sorry about that I get hot when even thinking of this guy. big huge thread on i c mag he got banned. one of the major breeders and financial contributors was banned because of his arrogance and rudeness. Full of drunken contradictions....but I digress. I will talk to the guy with the Black cut to see his thoughts.

Kushwick, i like your sig. haha. great combo.

Peace

N

nightmarecreature

The RD GTH#2 is excellent, I didn't find a keeper but came close. It's a crazy good haze, I found a heady pheno with an intense smell and taste, the only reason I let it go was because the high only lasted 20min and then dropped you sober in an instant. I want to run another pack o two. It had some real heart racing phenos that I didn't like. Out of a 10 pack the TK dominate pheno had yield, flavor, smell, potency. The 20min high was intense though.

Kushwick

Kushwick

The RD GTH#2 is excellent, I didn't find a keeper but came close. It's a crazy good haze, I found a heady pheno with an intense smell and taste, the only reason I let it go was because the high only lasted 20min and then dropped you sober in an instant. I want to run another pack o two. It had some real heart racing phenos that I didn't like. Out of a 10 pack the TK dominate pheno had yield, flavor, smell, potency. The 20min high was intense though.
I guess we rate things different then because no way I would say something is excellent with a 20 minute high.

N

nightmarecreature

IMG 0177
IMG 0079
I guess we rate things different then because no way I would say something is excellent with a 20 minute high.

The high was extremely intense and immediate! I didn't keep the cut. The short 20minute high while it lasted was excellent. I want to run more packs to find a similar pheno but one that's lasts a lot longer. Trust me you didn't try it so you can't say that, it was unique. It only took one or two hits to get you there. The other phenos lasted a long time. If I run two packs, I know I will get what I want.

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Nice. I've been hearing a lot about the black haze and that's something the city of N.Y. misses.
Does she smell like frakensence?

Growing up in that area, I've certainly had my fill. South Bronx killin the hydro Black haze! I remember it being not that psychedelic.....more narcotic analgesic with a few valiums thrown in there.. A little too strong for me..

Top Bottom