Where did Everyone Go?

• Thread starter coolslayer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
feildofdreams

feildofdreams

Shitty cool; just very very shitty and very sorry to hear things are a muck. I pray for a good outcome my friend

Kaiser Sose

Kaiser Sose

Hey CoolSlayer, just a thought... Yesterday I saw a listing on craigslist denver for an assistant grower... Maybe that could help you...I really don't know your situation but I know they usually pay very well and that could help... Just a thought.

coolslayer

coolslayer

No longer homeless.....I moved into a 3 bedroom house for low rent in Ruidoso.
Thanks for all the well wishes.

sky high

sky high

That's a nice area from >what I remember< about being there (college trip...um...yeah)

ya need to speak up if there's a gap comin in supply til ya get things goin' again

glad things came around for ya....let us know what's up

s h

lazarus718

lazarus718

Cool, sorry to hear that you're having some tough times. What's your main profession dude if you don't mind the question?

coolslayer

coolslayer

That's a nice area from >what I remember< about being there (college trip...um...yeah)

ya need to speak up if there's a gap comin in supply til ya get things goin' again

glad things came around for ya....let us know what's up

s h

Private message sent.....

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

Hey cool, very happy to hear you are doing good my friend. Peace brother..

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

I thought I would come back for another year of growing but, after being away from the farm for 7 months I realize, I left this place for a reason. Peace Cool and take care of yourself brother.

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

Hey!! Fuck you Kaiser, that was just a flat ass rude comment, and on top of that, I wasn't addressing you ;, hell, I don't even know you fool. Why are you talking shit to me?
"Muchacho"

Top Bottom