Where did Everyone Go?

• Thread starter coolslayer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kaiser Sose

Kaiser Sose

Excuse me???? Dude What's Your Problem???? All I did was say good bye dude... What The Hell? Well If I Offended you I appologize that You took it the wrong way. I am not into aggresion and negativity. What is so wrong about what I said that you have to attack? Never mind. I don't care for your response.... especially if you just want to attack me. Hope you have a great life bro. Peace.

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

I didn’t take a damn thing wrong and you know it; a blind man could see your childish sarcasm Kaiser.

Quote--"Isn't that pleasant....adios muchacho" WTF? That is not friendly "dude" that is being a derogatory dick in response to something you thought you needed to throw your two cents in on. Also "Muchacho"? Do you know even what that is bro and how it "oddly" fell into a jarred context? Hombre, Amigo would have been proper if you were trying to be polite to me.

If you really were trying to be nice? than, rethink your approach in these situations and how you word them. Treat others how you want to be treated brother and you won't get this negative feedback.

Peace.
No hard feelings bro and hope we can get passed this little glitch in time.

Kaiser Sose

Kaiser Sose

I didn’t take a damn thing wrong and you know it; a blind man could see your childish sarcasm Kaiser.

Quote--"Isn't that pleasant....adios muchacho" WTF? That is not friendly "dude" that is being a derogatory dick in response to something you thought you needed to throw your two cents in on. Also "Muchacho"? Do you know even what that is bro and how it "oddly" fell into a jarred context? Hombre, Amigo would have been proper if you were trying to be polite to me.

If you really were trying to be nice? than, rethink your approach in these situations and how you word them. Treat others how you want to be treated brother and you won't get this negative feedback.

Peace.
No hard feelings bro and hope we can get passed this little glitch in time.

Sure No Hard feelings after you tell me to FUCK OFF call me Childish and call me a Derogatory Dick.

karma. I apologized to you once and then you call me all these things... Real nice and peacefull! You don't know this but I am a white man and the only context I have ever heard muchacho in was on bugs bunny. I did look up the meaning and it does say "A Young Man". Again I am sorry if that offended you. When I apologized and explained that I meant nothing by it, it was surely a propt for you to attack me again and call me more names. I don't know why you are so angry and frankly I really don't care. I try to be nice to every one and control my anger and think you need some help to do the same.
Have a great life. I hope you find a cure for your anger and spite. That is a horrible way to go thru life.

You also might do as you say, Treat others as you want to be treated.

You are an Angry Bitter little Man and I hope you get help to find peace. Great solution- don't comment on my posts and I won't comment on yours.

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

Ok Kaiser, I am a man that believes in Karma so I will stop all cussing and running off my anger, but I won't let this go because I am not wrong and Karma knows it. I would normally not even do this but, you started this buddy and "unfortunately" you! are the negative entity here that got this ball rolling with a sarcastic remark. Now you are just making things worse because your skin is so super thin that you can't handle saying you’re sorry? Amazing it has gone this far because you lack such a simple human emotion.

Ya know what bro, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, Let us look at your so called apology real quick and see how sincere you were, shall we?

"----Well If I Offended you, I apologize that you took it the wrong way -=----"??

Wow!! All you did was try and ram it into my face again. I am trying to show you what you are doing and why you are completely wrong but all you can do is tell me I am angry? haha ok Kaiser , that apology is like this one

----Hey Kaiser! I apologize for you jumping into my conversation and making my day shit.---- ??? hahaha cheese and crakers man lol.

Next time Apologize and mean it instead of telling me I am the one with the problem. This shit would have ended immediately if not sooner;, but!! you must not be able to admit when you fucked up? or just never learned humility on a personal level?

I didn’t start this!

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

You are right, this is ridiculous. When I look back on this convo between you and I, I do realize my behavior is childlike in it's own respects. I will start by saying I was angry Kaiser and acted out of some bipolar rage that you did not deserve and will absolutely try to be a friend and concentrate on good energy. This is not me, I mean well, yeah I do have a temper and am working like mad to rid myself of said hateful moments, but am not an angry soul or a bad person, just a slightly reactive one lol.
My sincere apologies and I hope you can except that. Peace brother

Kaiser Sose

Kaiser Sose

I accept your apology. I really didn't mean anything by my initial comment. I hope you can believe that because it is true. I truely hope that this is over now. I will burn one in your honor after work. I also hope find the calmness you are looking for. I know I also have a temper but have been working on it ALOT lately and know how diffcult it can be.
We are all here for like mindedness and to help one another. We all need help/support sometime. That's where we can all help each other.

If you make it to ALBQ. I will twist one for us..... remember the 420 expo is coming...

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

I believe you Kaiser, I really do as my temper can be extreme sometimes and I can get out of hand. I am very happy you accepted my apology bro and very happy we can get past this. This is much better:) I hate negative feelings and it just makes me ill after a while. I will burn a one this morning as well in honor of this new friendship. Also, if you are ever in the Aztec Farmington area, let me know and I will make sure your visit is green:) Peace brother

Kaiser Sose

Kaiser Sose

Damn it I wish I could join you guys but I am at work.....I will have a medicated candy from R Greenleaf.....

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

My door is wide open to all my friends that want to come this way for some stellar fishing this summer. I live just minutes from both the San Juan and the Animas;)
Kaiser, I toast your candy bro:D blazer;, right on my friend! I will honor our brother Mnt-Burn as well:) All good things and all good vibs. Peace gentlemen

Kaiser Sose

Kaiser Sose

My door is wide open to all my friends that want to come this way for some stellar fishing this summer. I live just minutes from both the San Juan and the Animas;)
Kaiser, I toast your candy bro:D blazer;, right on my friend! I will honor our brother Mnt-Burn as well:) All good things and all good vibs. Peace gentlemen

Dude I WILL take you up on some fishing!!!! Hell you aint that far away from burque...
I Loves Me Some Fishing!!!!

Blazer you want in? We can ride up together.... Have a fish fry... I will bring some #2.... LOL a fish fry and patient bake!!!! i think those candies are kicking in after 3 of em...

I want out of work....just got my Honey Bee Extractor.... and I have lots of trim.....butane will be here monday i think.

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

Hell yeah Kaiser, PM me or just let me know when you guys want to come up. I will get you my phone # and directions to our house:)
I just made me a batch of BHO with some Spider OG leaf and mini nugs I had left over from last fall and it is amazing. Love me some BHO, but in moderation of course lol;)
Can't wait for the fishing my friends.
O yeah, Kaiser, blazer. I have a brother who lives in Alb that I visit a least a few times a year, so I will be that way this summer as well:)

sky_blue

sky_blue

Now that we're all cool again...here's a few of mine I'll add....

The 2 pics w/all the flowers are of the same plant - Klingon Kush (what a great plant...and my set-up was a total disaster at one point - still came back strong like Sugar Ray Leonard. Thanks Baba at Golden Lion !)
The 1 pic with the perfect, unbelievable flower is from the late SFINM. I think it was Alien Fire or something. I cannot claim that one. Like all their strains, I just had to take a picture - it was that good.
The 1 pic is of a nasty spider in my bathtub (not found in Camden even in a bad neighborhood).
All 3 plants were Romulan hybrids from this site...
Don5 3pics2   Copy
Don5 3pics3   Copy
Don5 3pics4   Copy
Don5 3pics5   Copy
Don5 3pics7   Copy
Don5 3pics8   Copy

Big, big, big props to the moderators on this site. I would have lost it all without their help.
The first pic, BHO is my own. Not the best I'm sure, but good.;)
PS - Those nugs w/the purple stem (pics are both the same plant & were exactly as described by Baba -- nugs of banana og funk. Good description....:cool:)

SFINM below -- can't take credit for that....wish it was still around....
Don5 3pics1   Copy
Don5 3pics6   Copy

Top Bottom