Where did Everyone Go?

• Thread starter coolslayer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Mary Jane is a nice plant. Prob some of my fav gear out of all the TRC stuff. Been about 5 years. This one I had was very grapey.

Mary Jane - Sharon White Widow x Texas Heather

Texas Heather - (K2 x Lavender) x (Sweet Tooth #3 x X-13)

maryjanesoil1.JPG
maryjanesoil3.JPG
maryjanesoil5.JPG
maryjanenugs3.JPG

Coolslayer you have a nice gem in there. Your a luckey dude.

coolslayer

coolslayer

Thanks.
Mine is growing a lot like the one you have pictured there.
It looks like its going to have one bat sized central cola and a bunch of smaller ones.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Cool deal. Thats really the only pics I have left of that plant. Wish I still had the high res copies. The one I had just rocked the socks off in the strength dept.

Edit: Dont know if I'm right But I think you have Mary Jane x Sharon. If thats the case that might be even better ;). Tagged

coolslayer

coolslayer

Trc

Some links I found on TRC stuff:

http://www.invalid.com/general-marijuana-growing/164782-texas-growers-unite-12.html

Here is a picture:

sky high

sky high

Yup cemchris....it was a crossing of a very stout MJ male and the Sharon widow clone.

We need LS to name her and give us one of those infamous fables that only he can come up with. LOL. Fuck I miss that cat's stoned ramblings!

rock on, kids!

s h

coolslayer

coolslayer

Yup cemchris....it was a crossing of a very stout MJ male and the Sharon widow clone.

We need LS to name her and give us one of those infamous fables that only he can come up with. LOL. Fuck I miss that cat's stoned ramblings!

rock on, kids!

s h

Where did LS go?

sky high

sky high

LS had an unfortunate visit a few years ago. Dunno the details but needless to say it ended the sales of TRC gear and took LS for quite the ride.

I'm sure what you have going would put a smile on his face!

s h

M

MediMary

hey cool, did you top any of them MJxSW seeds?
if so how did they react to being topped?

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
LS had an unfortunate visit a few years ago. Dunno the details but needless to say it ended the sales of TRC gear and took LS for quite the ride.

s h

Big Ups to S H btw.

Yep he had the unfortunate run in with the laws. After Lots of BS he's sitting Happy up in the PNW now. Doing excellent. Ya know Sky High your right. A name that everyone is saying "what the hell is that" haha.

coolslayer

coolslayer

s h

I'm glad,'cause what happened to him sucks.

M

MediMary

look at the link in my signature the one in purple is where I lost all the ones I had started(they froze), the link in green is me starting over again. LOL

M

MediMary

its all good, shit happens then we die, so laugh it up while your high!:) I still got some herb to smoke.

Top Bottom