Where did Everyone Go?

• Thread starter coolslayer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

lil miss lone

Damn Cool, those look real good, pop will be proud when he sees those.

Sky, I think he was talking about doing a cross between those two, and my guess, knowing how he named stuff would be Sherry Janes.

Medi, I can't wait to see yours all grown up.

coolslayer

coolslayer

Damn Cool, those look real good, pop will be proud when he sees those.

Sky, I think he was talking about doing a cross between those two, and my guess, knowing how he named stuff would be Sherry Janes.

Medi, I can't wait to see yours all grown up.

Thanks.

coolslayer

coolslayer

The largest MJ F2 just started smelling like grape since yesterday.

S

StonerCasper

Meanwhile,here is the latest from green land.......

can i ask you a question? I dont know if you already answered but where are all the leaves? did you cut off all the big fan leaves and smaller leaves?

coolslayer

coolslayer

I cut off diseased leaves during the veg. stage and cut off the leaves that were shading the buds from light during the flowering stage.Some leaves yellowed and fell off during the flowering stage also.

S

StonerCasper

you know what your doing im just learning. I got most of my info from George Cuervantes Grow Bible and it he says "cutting off fan leaves that block the sun/light is crazy" now Im a learner but he says that cannabis needs ll there leaves to properly grow??? but it sure does seem that you know what you talking about. I have heard from people that I should do that but the same people told me to pull my plant from the roots and hang upside down to let the THC from the roots run down to the buds. so I didnt believe them.

L

lil miss lone

you know what your doing im just learning. I got most of my info from George Cuervantes Grow Bible and it he says "cutting off fan leaves that block the sun/light is crazy" now Im a learner but he says that cannabis needs ll there leaves to properly grow??? but it sure does seem that you know what you talking about. I have heard from people that I should do that but the same people told me to pull my plant from the roots and hang upside down to let the THC from the roots run down to the buds. so I didnt believe them.

No offense brah but I just hate it when people that have only >>read<< about growing try to give advice. All kinds of people will tell you all kinds of stuff bro, and usually its conflicting advice, each has his own. You have to get your hands dirty first before anyone will take you seriously.

M

MediMary

No offense brah but I just hate it when people that have only >>read<< about growing try to give advice. All kinds of people will tell you all kinds of stuff bro, and usually its conflicting advice, each has his own. You have to get your hands dirty first before anyone will take you seriously.

Thats why I was asking you about the whole consulting thing bro, :evilgrin0040:

*edit*

M

MediMary

In stonercaspers defense he did post up some pretty pictures ~ was that your last grow or your current one?

M

MediMary

casper even has a cheerleader(:confused0054:) with bud for pom poms
:sign0005: very cool:)

M

MediMary

I had to find my own cheerleader(sorta) casper be putting me to shame,:D

coolslayer

coolslayer

I will give what I feel are worthwhile tips,but I really don't expect anyone to adopt my methods......it's whatever works for the individual. There are some things that are kinda standardized,like ph and nute balance,but most is trial and error and what works for someone.

L

lil miss lone

I will give what I feel are worthwhile tips,but I really don't expect anyone to adopt my methods......it's whatever works for the individual. There are some things that are kinda standardized,like ph and nute balance,but most is trial and error and what works for someone.

Lol, OmG!! I wasn't meaning that for you, it was meant for stonercasper who was saying something about how he read you weren't supposed to cut the leaves and whatnot. Alot of who havn't grown, just read about growing, will jump in with all sorts of advice. Man, your killing bro!! I like to see them ballbat colas.

M

MediMary

Lol, OmG!! I wasn't meaning that for you, it was meant for stonercasper who was saying something about how he read you weren't supposed to cut the leaves and whatnot. Alot of who havn't grown, just read about growing, will jump in with all sorts of advice. Man, your killing bro!! I like to see them ballbat colas.
Yah I couldnt agree more lil miss. nobody likes a cannablog:D

So curious casper, have you already started your gardening consultation service you were talking about, I need some help with my plants ;)

sky high

sky high

Give the guy a break, folks. We all learned (are learning) somewhere...

I fucked up my first couple of crops via the "Closet Cultivator" book in 1990...
Wasn't word ONE in the entire thing about cloning...though I met a guy in '91 who enlightened me over a couple of fat joints from some weed he was cloning/growing at the time. Shit has never been the same since. Snip...snip...snip. Just too damn easy.....

Not that anyone asked, but I make it a habit to only remove leaves that are yellowed and no longer doing their job. (they are the powerhouse of the plant) If I can, I'll tuck the leaf down by the stem and let it ride if it is shading something below. Even when I'm trimming heavily about 10 days into flower (something I usually do) I'll only take off the "shoots", leaving the leaves that are still green/healthy.

to each their own! It's a damn WEED.

s h

M

MediMary

Well SH I am not ribbing him from learning from a book(thats how I started)
I am ribbing him cause he was saying he was opening a consulting service for growers,,thats why Im ribbing him, all in jest. ;)

Top Bottom