Where To Find Elite Flowers In Denver?

• Thread starter Pimp T
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Pimp T

Pimp T

Im planning a trip for some I already know if I go to cali I could go straight to buds n roses or tlc collective for the elite flowers. Girls scout legend og triangle kush loompas headband white fire ghost og sfv og tahoe etc easy to find no problem. When I look online in denver all I see dispensaries carrying is seed grown non elite shit. Can someone point me to denver dispensaries where its only or mostly elite flowers?

B

B1GWYRM

Fox street wellness I know for a fact has guava stardog and Chemdog 91 gg4

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Good luck! I had a bad experience in Denver recently with GoodChemistry in Aurora. Avoid that one.

Peace

Pimp T

Pimp T

Thanks @B1GWYRM .Denver is just lookin all bad. So many dispensaries in cali carrying all elites and denver just looks weak in comparision. Im tryin to leave on sept 11-15th. I called a few clinic in la theyre saying I could get out of state recommendation no problem it looks like im going to LA! @ShroomKing

xavier7995

xavier7995

Well...I wish you good luck, but you can try:

I saw their flowers and they looked great, I think they are priced pretty high, but eh....they should be a pretty nice product. They seem to be one of the few places shooting for the high end of the market.

Heard nothing but good things about 14er in boulder and the pink house in denver, but I have not been to either place.

Personally I like Altitude East for a good value and Sacred Seed for a higher end product, but at SS you do need to look through many jars to find the standouts. They are nearby though so I am biased.

Try and stay away from anywhere that advertises on radio or billboards, they just are not that good. Granted, that sure makes it hard for out of town folks to find stuff that isn't terrible.

I always chime in on the dispensary threads, but I was just thinking that this is a terrible venue to ask these questions. All your active posters here and everywhere just grow their own. Food for thought...

Last edited:
Pimp T

Pimp T

Thanks @xavier7995 but im not really on a quality hunt im hunting more for flowers from elite clones like legend og, sfv og, hells angels og, girl scout cookies-thin mint animal forum cut, cherrypie, triangle kush etc. Again I appreciate your input man

xavier7995

xavier7995

Thanks @xavier7995 but im not really on a quality hunt im hunting more for flowers from elite clones like legend og, sfv og, hells angels og, girl scout cookies-thin mint animal forum cut, cherrypie, triangle kush etc. Again I appreciate your input man

You might just want to browse leafly then sir. I checked names for a while after moving here, but have found that it is definitely in how well it is grown and whatnot.

Pimp T

Pimp T

Thing is I got a assload of elite clones I havent tried yet and I wanna preview them thats why im being specific lol definitely not a name game person. @xavier7995

xavier7995

xavier7995

Then go leafly/weedmaps and try to crossreference to whatever you can. The name brand strains are around, you are looking at 60-70+ an 8th out the door for a decently grow version. Shops here cycle their stock pretty often it seems like, so give the online menus a shot then call to confirm. The crossreferencing is to just see how good a representation of whatever genetics it is, lots of places have the names but its just not well grown. Well grown mexi bagseed could outperform most of it. That said, there is great stuff but you just have to look, I have had the best luck with just going to reputable shops that I liked and being the butthole customer that went through a whole bunch of jars to find what I liked.

Pimp T

Pimp T

I gota assload of elite clones sfv og ghost og legend og Chemdog 91 forum cookies etc that I havent flowered and tried yet and I wanna preview them thats why im being specific. Not that I think elites are best etc. But I want to try what I have before mine is done. In cali I can go to tlc collective and they have 85% of what I have. In denver I only see seed flowers @outwest

souf69

souf69

14er, a cut above, the clinic, its been years since I been to a center but these were my choices.

Pimp T

Pimp T

Do they have elite clone sfv ghost hell angels Chemdog forum cookies cherry pie etc. ? @souf69

souf69

souf69

I'm sure they have cookies, Chemdog D, dawgwaltz, cherry,og$, highwayman,etc.alot of the fire!@ a cut above.

lemons

lemons

Ima fuck you and fuck all ya friends, soon as pimp c come through in that 600 Benz.

Thats all I can think when I see your posts bahah. Good luck on your hunt. When you decide cherry pie is ungrowable garbage lemme know and I'll relieve you of that junk ;)

J-fly

J-fly

I hate to give away my spots but colorado does have some good ones. Not sure about the rec bullshit, but if you have a medical card there is still some fire around. Green Dream Boulder is probably the best, Natural Remedies, Good Meds, The Clinic, Kind Love, all have good cuts but you will pay and the menu changes weekly. I usually dont have a problem finding some good Hells Angel OG, Cookies, Gorilla Glue, Face Off OG, Ghost OG, Kurple, OG 18, Moonshine Haze. Problem is there is a million kush fiends in denver and the top spots get raided quick so you gotta know when and where to go to get exactly what you want or keep trying new shit.

If you like hash check out Green Dream and Kind LOves menus, it doesnt really get any better, and way cheaper than cali, which is gonna be full of outdoor soon.

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

I've only heard good things about the med clinic Verde down in Denver, otherwise I don't think there's a single place I'd recommend.

Others have mentioned 14er and Green Dream in Boulder though, they are by far the two best in terms of quality, also try Boulder Wellness they have some fire strains sometimes.

It's hard as fuck finding good nug in a store out here, but the good news is you see more of it every day on the street as more and more people start growing their own

Latest posts

Top Bottom