Where To Find Elite Flowers In Denver?

• Thread starter Pimp T
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

I can say the same as @miko .... its all diesel... and not in the good way... best cat I found is on craigslist... all organic grown and super clean... touch/temp stable... my only issue is he runs out too often so I aint tellin....

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

My friends that are into shatter like Boulder Extracts.
I would rather have some good sticky flowers but I don't know if that exists at a dispensary, every flower I have seen from a dispensary is way over dry.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

My friends that are into shatter like Boulder Extracts.
My biggest problem is that most shatter turns into taffy at room temperature. I have tried Igati out of tabernash and although expensive where I went, it is absolutely stable at room temperature. The label even says no refrigeration is needed. I don't shop around for shatter much because I am constantly disappointed at the quality of affordable price ($20-$30/g), and I refuse to pay more than $40 unless it's very good. The shop I went to had this chroma stuff for $90 for a half gram medical. Nuts.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
As much as I hater to say it I've been impressed by tc labs I really enjoyed the blue candy and poison oh and the Tora bubba good stable product just a shifty owner is all

xavier7995

xavier7995

I had taffy consistency problem with stuff put out by TC labs before....actually I think I have had that issue with pretty much every provider. I am just gonna stick with squishin rosin for the time being.

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Do any dispensaries sell iso or ethanol extracts or is it pretty much all butane with dispensary shatter?

I know they sell wax but I want some cold alcohol slab.

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Also is there such a thing as fresh properly cured flower from a dispensary or is it all crumble to dust dry?

xavier7995

xavier7995

I have never seen anything other than butane or co2 products, well some sift, but no ISO.

You can find decent quality, you just need to be a butt about it and look through all the jars. Probably best to avoid anywhere that has prepackaged 8ths; I just don't like the idea of not inspecting what I am walking out the door with.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Do any dispensaries sell iso or ethanol extracts or is it pretty much all butane with dispensary shatter?

It's all warehouse crap weed and mexican bricks at every dispensary in the state. the only good and properly cured marijuana can be found on craigslist. It's rare to see more than one strain at dispensaries and they all smell like hay. Everyone uses illegal pesticides and pgr's and they spray all day every day, and even after harvest just to make sure the potency of the residual is high enough. Heck, if the thc content is low just call it high cbd!

shemshemet

shemshemet

It's all warehouse crap weed and mexican bricks at every dispensary in the state. the only good and properly cured marijuana can be found on craigslist. It's rare to see more than one strain at dispensaries and they all smell like hay. Everyone uses illegal pesticides and pgr's and they spray all day every day, and even after harvest just to make sure the potency of the residual is high enough. Heck, if the thc content is low just call it high cbd!

It's bad, but not THAT bad....

Most disp. do have more than one strain. They all have a bunch....sometimes it is tough to tell the difference though. And I wouldn't say smells like hay...but smells like most bud smelt back in 2008. Those beasters...

Underthesun

Underthesun

I've seen ethanol oil from Green Dragon, they call it Gold Oil. I'm not an extract guru, but it seemed to be pretty good. I still prefer flower over everything else, shatter/oil is good if I need to be low key...but living in the hills that is hardly ever an issue.

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Thats why I have been using concentrates, I am in a new town and flowers are way too stinky.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Thats why I have been using concentrates, I am in a new town and flowers are way too stinky.
Golden Barn's 'raw uncut' co2 oil has a wonderful non-sweet aroma, and there is no artificial sweet taste from pg. They have had issues with foreign made cartridges but those have mostly been resolved in my experience. They have a larger presence in the south metro/springs area. That's the only thing I need during the day at my office job. Unless you vape oil, it's difficult to pick out the typical marijuana smell that comes with vaporizing terpenes. Or something.

Top Bottom