Where To Find Elite Flowers In Denver?

• Thread starter Pimp T
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fishwhistle

fishwhistle

I would think the best conniseur quality would come from smaller private caregiver grows vs. large commercial grows if you seriously are looking for AAA.Keep in mind that TLC or budsnroses in cali are buying alot of their product from small grow ops selling their overages which cant happen in colorado that i know of.

muir

muir

you be able to find a nice selection of flowers from elite cuttings up in Nederland around the first of November @ Harvest House. I will have cuttings of everything that's not proprietary too.

Pimp T

Pimp T

Thanks guys but its lookin like ill be off to cali. Ill grab my out of state med card for $75 and hit tlc buds n roses and a few others

J-fly

J-fly

I just got a gram of Cookies x Chemdog #4 shatter by Green Dot Labs for $25 today, man colorado sucks.

epitome

epitome

Terrapin Station in Aurora, co.....primo buds all across the board.
Just picked hells angel og and cherry diesel and both tasted az great as they smell and felt as good as they looked which was very blingy.....

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
nobody in there right mind except tourists should/would buy from rec. or retail..
I bet most of us here would hook visitors up for free with some nice nugs..
I would quit smoking before stooping so low to buy taxed weed..
Yea right, 1st you go to jail back in the day..
,oh no!! now it's ok if you pay the tax, but you better follow the rules, fuck all that.....
we have come a ways but fuck the Govt. aand their rules that squash out the little guy in favor of the almighty dollar..
Sure we sell to friends, but when they leave with a jar they are very happy campers and will always come back for more, not getting rich no way, but a little extra $$ sure helps pay the bills...

drewski85

drewski85

Never been to CO before but 14er has some sick shit just based on the genetics I've seen homebrew work with.

J-fly

J-fly

nobody in there right mind except tourists should/would buy from rec. or retail..
,oh no!! now it's ok if you pay the tax, but you better follow the rules, fuck all that.....
we have come a ways but fuck the Govt. aand their rules that squash out the little guy in favor of the almighty dollar..
Sure we sell to friends, but when they leave with a jar they are very happy campers and will always come back for more, not getting rich no way, but a little extra $$ sure helps pay the bills...

I love going to the store and buying my meds. Most of my friends dont make good hash, and dont grow the strains or quality I like. Its the worst having to wait around for someone to call you back or come by. Plus between my top 3 spots I usually have over a hundred strains to choose from so I am usually smoking different and new strains every couple days. Too each his own. Most of the people I know who grow dont really want to deal with individuals anyway, they are just shipping and moving weight cheap. Which is why they dont care as much about the quality and have started growing outdoors. Plus I like shatter, and not many people have closed loops and vac ovens, and if they do they are charging more than the shops do. I usaully get good shatter for $20-$30.

I do miss growing my own weed, mostly because its more affordable.

epitome

epitome

I like true live resin, but 80$ a gram is insane....@chickenman your a generous man my brotha. God bless you for giving away so much weed.

xavier7995

xavier7995

I love going to the store

I do miss growing my own weed, mostly because its more affordable.

I do miss having a wide variety to choose from, I just take issue with the price to quality ratio you get for the most part. We need a take a bud/leave a bud program to keep stuff fresh:) Like the little library boxes on the side of the road in nice neighborhoods.

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

Terrapin Station in Aurora, co.....primo buds all across the board.
Just picked hells angel og and cherry diesel and both tasted az great as they smell and felt as good as they looked which was very blingy.....

can't say I'd recommend terrapin to anyone...they're pretty notorious for using eagle and other nasty nasty shit in flower, and I've found PM on some of their buds at the Boulder store. This was all at least two years ago, but I still hear crazy shit talked about them in the medical community (last little bit was that their trimmers trim in respirators and tyvek suits...sounds so overly sketch)

Tripsick

Tripsick

Some of these shops are a joke. there is no way in hell they will stay in business with the prices they have compared to others.

You can Guarantee if they are giving you a frequent buyer card and have ipads and a Video monitor for each Flower you may as well just laugh and walk out.

I guess another year and we will see 50 dollar OZ and a hand full of massive shops left?

Everything is "Top Shelf" and then there is Featured weed.. lol what the fuck ever.

mack 10

mack 10

post: 1517285, member: 16751"]I just got a gram of Cookies x Chemdog #4 shatter by Green Dot Labs for $25 today, man colorado sucks.

Us UK heads would tear your arm off
@$25/gram

( usual street price is ÂŁ40-60, when available)

putembk

putembk

Wondering why u would go to any kind of a dispensary???? You are on here......there are locals with some excellent genetics on here.....reach out. I would rather go to the dentist than a pot shop. Just my .o2..... Oh, and no pot tax any day.

Pimp T

Pimp T

Yeah its people on here in denver but its not like theyre just jumpin to meet people off the farm or new people period.its way easier to walk into a dispensary than it is to round up people who stay in denver on here @putembk how would I go about finding who stays in denver and wants to sell me some bud? Write a thread titled "Hey Who Stays In Denver And Wants To Meet A Stranger To Sell Weed To?"

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Yeah its people on here in denver but its not like theyre just jumpin to meet people off the farm or new people period.its way easier to walk into a dispensary than it is to round up people who stay in denver on here @putembk how would I go about finding who stays in denver and wants to sell me some bud? Write a thread titled "Hey Who Stays In Denver And Wants To Meet A Stranger To Sell Weed To?"
That works wonders for the denver police department.

You won't get any respect coming in through the front doors of a dispensary or the homepage of this site and inciting replies.

You are correct in posting that farmers here won't be sending you private messages about meds. Having access to high quality medicine is a privilege not a right, and you seem to have a self-serving attitude that would push more generous people to share elsewhere.

You'd probably be better off at a rec shop where they will welcome your assumptions. It's amazing how much more people open up when you show respect, you should try it.

Good luck.

The pot tax holiday is for rec only and state and local taxes still apply. that's what the radiobox said.

putembk

putembk

Ok, here is my advise on all out of state peeps trying to obtain the best quality buds in Colo.....

First Mr T, I think u should start the thread..... U would be surprised at how many peeps would reach out to you ONCE YOU GET TO KNOW SOME LOCALS. There are gatherings and ongoing events around here all the time, but u have to do your homework. I think it would be careless to do business with and unknown and you are correct in your thinking there. So reach out.....get to know the local peeps here. We are all on this forum all the time.

But, if you want to pay dispensary prices with product that has been grown with what ever pesticide is necessary to get the crop to harvest, be lazy and walk into any dispensary recommended on here. You don't have to do that though, with a little time, effort and diligence you will find locals willing to party with you.

PROTOPIPE

PROTOPIPE

Ahhh shayne lynn can you see what this man is saying!? Good cause your the epitome of it! All these "caretakers"/"dispensaries" rackets for the greedy!

Latest posts

Top Bottom