Where u at zill... U said when me and the girls are ready...talk the talk it's time to walk the walk....

• Thread starter awesomeblossom
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
awesomeblossom

awesomeblossom

uh oh looks like we got us a who's dick is bigger problem lol
No not that at all. I posted a pic of plants and how happy they looked for being in high humidity.
This guy gets on and says well if your plants are so healthy show us your trichomes. Which at the time was like 3 weeks after flip. So I was like shit I just flipped them, not many trichomes yet.... He's like oh ya real healthy plants.
I said show me pics of your trichomes 3 weeks after flip... Shit
He come back saying when u and the girls are ready...
If someone is gonna be a critic and and put u down. Shit they should back it up. And if they can't then they should be called out for it. That's all I'm saying.

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

No not that at all. I posted a pic of plants and how happy they looked for being in high humidity.
This guy gets on and says well if your plants are so healthy show us your trichomes. Which at the time was like 3 weeks after flip. So I was like shit I just flipped them, not many trichomes yet.... He's like oh ya real healthy plants.
I said show me pics of your trichomes 3 weeks after flip... Shit
He come back saying when u and the girls are ready...
If someone is gonna be a critic and and put u down. Shit they should back it up. And if they can't then they should be called out for it. That's all I'm saying.
yea i rem that post im just playing around with yall

awesomeblossom

awesomeblossom

Oh u saw that... Lol
Hell am I wrong for it man.
To many people do that kind of crap on here to people. I've been victim of it, I've defended people who were victim of it.
I don't know, I prob shoulda left it alone but I just couldn't...
A
Healthy competition! I dig it! 👊💪🤩

A dick works better with a hand or 2 helping out. Shit lol it’s threads like this that remind me why I took a 5 year hiatus posting on sites. Before you get butthurt by a post just remember that’s all it is. You can choose to be offended if you want. Are you doing well? Then be happy 😃

A dick works better with a hand or 2 helping out. Shit lol it’s threads like this that remind me why I took a 5 year hiatus posting on sites. Before you get butthurt by a post just remember that’s all it is. You can choose to be offended if you want. Are you doing well? Then be happy 😃
Oh ok.... Thank u

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Why would you bring that bud to talk crap? Also Zill has forgotten more about plants than you will ever learn. Trust and beleive there are dudes on her with some crazy looking plants. Be humble my guy ✌

What's up Zill! Hope all is well!

Top Bottom