Where u at zill... U said when me and the girls are ready...talk the talk it's time to walk the walk....

• Thread starter awesomeblossom
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
awesomeblossom

awesomeblossom

Why would you bring that bud to talk crap? Also Zill has forgotten more about plants than you will ever learn. Trust and beleive there are dudes on her with some crazy looking plants. Be humble my guy ✌

What's up Zill! Hope all is well!
First off cannafarmer , your friend was the one that talking the crap. So study up before u start blasting. And I still haven't seen no pics. So ...
Them pics I posted, I don't think they crazy bad ass bomb bud pics, dam I'm new but not brand new. But there is not a dam thing wrong with them.
Humble 🙏

A

alpha.ganjaguy

it was pretty brutal, I am happy I live up on a hill.. I do all indoor where I am, I had to invest in a proper size dehu this year, some of my outdoor friends had a rough go with pm/bud rot issues

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Why would you bring that bud to talk crap? Also Zill has forgotten more about plants than you will ever learn. Trust and beleive there are dudes on her with some crazy looking plants. Be humble my guy ✌

What's up Zill! Hope all is well!
Cannafarmer! What’s good cuz? This has been a fun thread to read through 😂😂💨

Z

Zill

Yup. Hard year. My sexed indica broke at the ground. Stabilized it. But later started cranking out pollens sacs. I guess the stress kicked it over the edge. Killed it. Had three sativa plants. Gave two away. The one I kept was 9’ tall when it also snapped in one of those “heavy rain” days. Helped it along but didn’t get much. Next year we provide better staking.

Latest posts

Top Bottom