Where u at zill... U said when me and the girls are ready...talk the talk it's time to walk the walk....

• Thread starter awesomeblossom
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🀑
Supporter
First off cannafarmer , your friend was the one that talking the crap. So study up before u start blasting. And I still haven't seen no pics. So ...
Them pics I posted, I don't think they crazy bad ass bomb bud pics, dam I'm new but not brand new. But there is not a dam thing wrong with them.
Humble πŸ™
Zeeeeee brakes!!!!! Pump zeee brakes!
Twist a fat one, load the binger and watch the grass grow 😜 nice looking schwag btw!
PLEASE DONT HIT ME! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Jokes kid. Levity is dope. Nice plants. They be cruising right along. Keep up the good work. Silly Buncha nerds…….

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I β™₯ fat colas
Supporter
First off cannafarmer , your friend was the one that talking the crap. So study up before u start blasting. And I still haven't seen no pics. So ...
Them pics I posted, I don't think they crazy bad ass bomb bud pics, dam I'm new but not brand new. But there is not a dam thing wrong with them.
Humble πŸ™

Cannafarmer! What’s good cuz? This has been a fun thread to read through πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’¨
I was sick and then trying to revive my plants being as sick as I was πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ. I had to use recycled soil and it's been a pain in the ass. Never again πŸ˜‚
How have you been?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I was sick and then trying to revive my plants being as sick as I was πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ. I had to use recycled soil and it's been a pain in the ass. Never again πŸ˜‚
How have you been?
That is a looong malfunctioned answer buddy. This month, shit cereal for breakfast, a light doodoo snack around 10, a heavy bullshit lunch, and a fecal matter 5 course meal with poop nugget cake for desert. 🀑 all told though, I feel pretty great a pile of joints and a half a Valium later. sucks you have been sick homie, nothing serious I hope? Recycling soil, yeah, that’s a tough one. Never had great results doing it. It works, if you amend it right. Which I def no I didn’t take the time to. πŸ˜‚ so they didn’t make it? How far out where they?

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I β™₯ fat colas
Supporter
That is a looong malfunctioned answer buddy. This month, shit cereal for breakfast, a light doodoo snack around 10, a heavy bullshit lunch, and a fecal matter 5 course meal with poop nugget cake for desert. 🀑 all told though, I feel pretty great a pile of joints and a half a Valium later. sucks you have been sick homie, nothing serious I hope? Recycling soil, yeah, that’s a tough one. Never had great results doing it. It works, if you amend it right. Which I def no I didn’t take the time to. πŸ˜‚ so they didn’t make it? How far out where they?
It was the flu but I made it through πŸ˜‚. The recycled soil is sooooo hot πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ but fortunately I threw some microbes on because they had soil ph issues, some fungus gnats, light green on the leaf edges, permanent droop, some very minor light burn, just angry plants. But after the microbes, within 12 hours they had stood their leaves back up and basically they have gone into full haul ass veg mode. We will see how it goes. I was honestly a day away from tossing them and starting over because I have soil on the way to use for my mix but πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ they seem to be ok. Even the light color from the ph issues in the leaves is correcting. It's king kong which has gg4 in her so she is finicky to begin with. Don't herm on me you damn GG4 πŸ˜‚

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
It was the flu but I made it through πŸ˜‚. The recycled soil is sooooo hot πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ but fortunately I threw some microbes on because they had soil ph issues, some fungus gnats, light green on the leaf edges, permanent droop, some very minor light burn, just angry plants. But after the microbes, within 12 hours they had stood their leaves back up and basically they have gone into full haul ass veg mode. We will see how it goes. I was honestly a day away from tossing them and starting over because I have soil on the way to use for my mix but πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ they seem to be ok. Even the light color from the ph issues in the leaves is correcting. It's king kong which has gg4 in her so she is finicky to begin with. Don't herm on me you damn GG4 πŸ˜‚
DONT YOU F’n DO IT GG πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†

awesomeblossom

awesomeblossom

Hey awesome,

Thanks very much, I missed your reply.

Nice looking flowers loaded with resin. I harvested mine early October. This is shot taken in August. Sativa- no idea of the strain.

View attachment 2066387
Thank u sir, I wasent sure if all your dam friends was gonna crucify me....that's a bad ass fucking plant. Is that 1 yr outdoor veg bloom?
Hey zill, u ok n my book buddy. Happy farming love yall

awesomeblossom

awesomeblossom

Thank u sir, I wasent sure if all your dam friends was gonna crucify me....that's a bad ass fucking plant. Is that 1 yr outdoor veg bloom?
Hey zill, u ok n my book buddy. Happy farming love yall
I never thought we would go this far.. but fuck it. All's good on my end. Sum big ass out door girls. I'm already veging the girls I want to put outside next yr. We see

Z

Zill

Awsome,

You’re good. Yup, there have been a couple times here I have been dunked into cauldrons of molten silver. The guys on this thread are great! Loads of experience.

Stick around. Learn lots of things.

Zill.

A

alpha.ganjaguy

had soil ph issues, some fungus gnats, light green on the leaf edges, permanent droop, some very minor light burn, just angry plants. But after the microbes, within 12 hours they had stood their leaves back up and basically they have gone into full haul ass veg mode.
damn, im in the same damn boat but it's looking like I have to either repot with fresh soil or cull and start over, my girls did not respond to microbes 😩🀬

Latest posts

Top Bottom