Where you at Maine growers?

• Thread starter Express512
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MaineGuy

Is this thing on? Maine patient in the area between Augusta and Lewiston here.

C

cerberus

its pretty slow in here. seem to be some of us, but not interested so much in the local section.. lol but hey good to meet you, neighbor

C

corners

but dispensaries are projected to open up towards the end of the year.

Hehe, weren't we really led on by the people who applied and won dispensary applications? Most are STILL NOT open, and the ones that are open are charging black market prices.Sad. Need to grow them out of business

What up mainers, Midcoast!

C

corners

Stay Bangor or South unless you really really like tons of snow and 5 months of brutal winter. Theres a big difference between Bangor and Presque Isle in terms of average temperatures. Northern Maine in the summer is great except the 15 different types of biting bugs that come in swarms as soon as you get anywhere outside of town. You gotta be real tuff to live up there lol. Locals are super nice though but if you come from out of state you will never be a true Mainer. Also border patrol is pretty thick on the I95. They like to do random checkpoints and roving stops. Not a huge problem if you fit in. Northern Maine has its plus's to - snowmobiling and 4x4 trails that go on forever, good people, wide open spaces, and not a lot of cops. Almost everyone grows and most of the small business owners got there starts with grow ops (just what I heard). Not alot of trim up there so bring your own girls lol. Anyway just my 2 cents on moving to Maine. As far as getting in trouble growing you'l be ok there grow laws in general are super lenient.

Big temperature/weather difference from Bangor to southern Maine even.Especially along the coast.

Like you said, maines pretty much already decriminalized pot for a while. If you have 6 plants or less and dont have lots of friends you will probably never be bothered by a cop or even your neighbor. Mainers like to stick tot heir own business unless you look like you are up to no good.

C

crispy

i was always very secretive around my nieghbors for years until i found out they both also grow gotta love maine!!!

J

JustPothead

I am a legal Medical Grower in Maine. I am happy to help out anyone who needs it..

J

JustPothead

We already have one scheduled for April 14-15 of this year. There will be a cup as part of the event. more information can be found at www.maineexpo.com If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

N

ncmaineac

Hello, is anybody out there? Looking to trade set up ideas with anyone interested.

I would like to get an update on how things are in Maine in regards to being a caregiver....are there enough patients???? thanks for the info

M

manicinmaine

NORTHERN MAINE ON SITE!!! down to trade send pm Gibson, id love that guava chem, pm and mb we can work something out

M

manicinmaine

I would like to get an update on how things are in Maine in regards to being a caregiver....are there enough patients???? thanks for the info
patients are around but it takes alot of time maine is a big state and if youre wiling to travel there are plenty out there

Fasheeryfo

Fasheeryfo

I'm a medical patient! just had my appointment last month. I'm going to grow my own but would love to talk to some people about getting some strains. I have a friend who grows snow dog, sour queen, train wreck (which I don't think is real TW) sour diesel, and double dutch. I would like to expand my pallet though and try some new stuff out.

shaker1

shaker1

I'm a medical patient! just had my appointment last month. I'm going to grow my own but would love to talk to some people about getting some strains. I have a friend who grows snow dog, sour queen, train wreck (which I don't think is real TW) sour diesel, and double dutch. I would like to expand my pallet though and try some new stuff out.
Welcome. Glad to hear your doc recommended for you! Mine won't. Guess I don't hurt enough yet. As far as strains go, I got some sannies jack and heri IBL with about 6 weeks to go. KO Kush is next in line! Good luck with your future grow!

N

ncmaineac

i would like to talk with someone that is growing in maine under the law....i want to move there and grow....i am originally from maine....anyone from there please email me or pm me here. email is [email protected].

I am looking for a partner that would like to work together. I am willing to pay for start up costs.

i know there are not many of us...so anyone that gets this from maine please help...

thanks

ncmaineac- i live in nc and want to move back to maine.

shaker1

shaker1

Hi Maine growers. Hope all your gardens are full of green. I'm on my healthiest run to date (3rd grow). Running Sannie's K.O. Kush this time. Anyone else run these? What are people growing with here in Maine? Happy farming!

surrealife

surrealife

UPDATE MAINE MMJ SCENARIO:

well, heres my story
lived in MA, moved here aug 2011
plant growing here already from people
got seeds from my realtor, and smoke...free
got script, easy. if you need it?...they give it
as far as strains...being shit?
don't know who you know,
but i'm running real mob, tangerine dream, lsd, shiva, sour deez, smoked these here Strawberry Cough, White Widow max, l.A. confidential, train wreck
tons of different white buds...always happy

yep, don't move here. were all mean, the weather is always rainy...no stores, can't wear sneakers, especially, w/ no laces

allright, peace...grow well, smoke better

Top Bottom