Which awesome movies have you watched recently?

• Thread starter NagaKing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ZONER

ZONER

Went old school with the " AFRICAN QUEEN"

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Well i watched Eric bana's Deliver us from evil last night.. Thought the previews made the movie look alot better then it turned out to be.. im all for super natural movies but this one just succcccccccked the biggest ... the story was about as generic as it could be.. WEAK!

Tried watching 22 jump street today but.. i got 1/2 way thru it and its just not funny.. Its just the same movie with the roles reversed.. Lame sauce.

Got the Purge anarchy to watch still but i heard even that one sucks...

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
SPACEBALLS IS ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When i was a kid i wore out at least 2 vhs copies and could recite this entire movie from start to finish.. lol im not sure why my parents were ok with me watching this movie prolly mel brooks.. but it instantly became mine and everyone i knews favorite movie. Still to this day i hold it in high regard even tho i cant recite the whole thing anymore lol

Reaper

Reaper

Contagion: SciFi
Matt Damon, Laurence Fishburne, Jude Law, Gwyneth Paltrow... follows the rapid progress of a lethal airborne virus that kills within days. As the fast-moving epidemic grows, the worldwide medical community races to find a cure and control the panic that spreads faster than the virus itself. At the same time, ordinary people struggle to survive in a society coming apart.

Never saw it, caught it on TNT Network, Good Flick but honestly, I wish I didn't watch it...

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
SPACEBALLS IS ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When i was a kid i wore out at least 2 vhs copies and could recite this entire movie from start to finish.. lol im not sure why my parents were ok with me watching this movie prolly mel brooks.. but it instantly became mine and everyone i knews favorite movie. Still to this day i hold it in high regard even tho i cant recite the whole thing anymore lol
Well fuck, if we're gonna go there then I'm gonna have to toss in Rocky Horror Picture Show.

It's just a step to the right.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Well fuck, if we're gonna go there then I'm gonna have to toss in Rocky Horror Picture Show.

That was one of those cult following movies that i just never got into.. I draw the line @ singing in a movie..

Now Little shop of horrors Granted had a bit of singing but it wasn't as weird as rocky horror was.. ;)

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Watched Killing the Softly again last night now that it's on netflix.

Awesome parable about America!! Not to be missed. Plus the scene Ray Liotta is assassinated is beautifully shot.

"America isn't a country... It's just a business, now fucking pay me"

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
That was a fantastic flick, and... there's another one that I'm forgetting the name of. Fuck! Gotta look on my DVR, see if I still have it. Seven something.
Seven Psychopaths! That's it! Great movie.
That was one of those cult following movies that i just never got into.. I draw the line @ singing in a movie..

Now Little shop of horrors Granted had a bit of singing but it wasn't as weird as rocky horror was.. ;)
I can't stand musicals, so that makes the penchant for RHPS odd in terms of me, but back then it was that or The Song Remains the Same and I've just never been that into Led Zep.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
@Seamaiden thanks for the suggestion I'll look for it

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
For anyone thinking about the Purdge Anarchy btw... IT SOOOOOOOOO SUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And theres gonna be a 3rd one thats gonna continue this pitiful story / background / take down of the purge program...

*rolls eyes* The first one was good... it should have stopped there... This is like Saw.. There going to run this into the ground!

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Who has seen "Moon" with Sam Rockwell? One of the best films I've seen also. Sam is one man show in this film and he does a superb job. Plus the film's premise is way fuckin out there.
Watch it.

DragonKilla

DragonKilla

It just had the dumbest premis for the plot, based on totally wrong information portrayed as facts. I know it's basically a sci-fi movie, but still it just struck me as stupid. I wouldn't waste an hour and a half on it.

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter

Well, how about that...

200.gif

Just saw the Equalizer last week, had some great action scenes. Just a little slow and parts of the story were a little dorky. I will say my man Denzel killed some people good. (to the point the whole audience goes "ohhhh")

I hope Fury and Interstellar turn out good.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Equilibrium wasn't bad at all, now that I see Christian Bale's face and you're talking about sci-fi.

Anyone been watching Event Horizon?

Talking 'bout martial arts I just loved Azumi. Beautiful photography and awesome martial arts.

Top Bottom