Which awesome movies have you watched recently?

• Thread starter NagaKing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Ahh yeah forgot about the archives guy...

He was working with sandy thats how sandy got all the secrets to trade to the unknown source for terrorist targets rememeber!! Drone queen! lol

But after the failed bombing PI had sandy killed in the public mobbing and in walks the chick whom now i assume is also PI..Whom said the relationship will continue regardless of sandy.

So the question for me now is why are they going directly to him and whats he gonna get out of the deal? im sure he had cash or whatever from sandy but now its like do it or were gonna screw your life up.. Hes got 1 way outta this and thats a bullet for breakfast..

As far as why with sandy It was prolly money and the thought he was helping the CIA kill terrorist even tho he was leaking secrets..

Its a fucking mess thats for sure i cant wait for the next episode! @Seamaiden Tagg ya so don't miss it :D
I think right now what Mr. Ambassador Professor gets out of the deal is his skin. I'm with Carrie when she says Sandy was set up for that, I'm sure it was PI who leaked the photo of him (in which he just happened to be wearing exactly what he was wearing when he was beaten to death. How's that for continuity?) and I think that PI is as fractured, if not moreso, as US organizations, ya dig?

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
well yeah his skin now obviously but what was he getting before this what drew him to do this in the first place..

Prolly was PI who leaked the photo and no doubt there fractured similar to the us, clearly there familiar with black ops lol

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
well yeah his skin now obviously but what was he getting before this what drew him to do this in the first place..

Prolly was PI who leaked the photo and no doubt there fractured similar to the us, clearly there familiar with black ops lol
There's a terrible tension between him and his wife, I think the foundation of his action against her may have started there.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Thats a really good point... He did make mention how hes been a puppy dog all his life following her around and its his time to shine, guess he got his wish now! lol

arg why can't the next episode be on already!?

MrRightBrain

MrRightBrain

breakfast with Curtis -comedy dark
noobz - comedy goofy
john dies at the end -comedy dark whity
Rampage - capital punishment -violent feel good film
Deadly Code -good drama with malkovich playing russian.

All worth the watch

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Trying to watch " Tammy " But this movie is just beyond adolescent in the dialogue department.. Worse then ron bergundy 2...

Toaster79

Toaster79

Watched Perfume yesterday evening. Well watched it again and loved it again. Need to go make some perfume myself :D :D :D

MrRightBrain

MrRightBrain

my pineapple friend and his foggy cousin behind him, are all ready to go looking for a movie to watch. have a great day farmers.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Last night I discovered a documentary that I *hope* finally recorded on the DVR. It's called Tim's Vermeer. Jan Vermeer is pretty much my favorite painter of all time, he truly was the master of light.

If you haven't seen Girl With A Pearl Earring, starting Scarlett Johannsen (sp?), then you must.

Top Bottom