Which awesome movies have you watched recently?

• Thread starter NagaKing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
got 1/2 way thru the drop before i shut it off... just too damn slow for me... not enuff action not what i was expecting at all...

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
the spirit molecule is one to watch!
I'm gonna get u sucka is good for sone laughs...
Did you see Strassman published a new book? He's theorizing that the Torah is a model for the psychedelic experience, that the prophets were likely experiencing a DMT experience when talking to YHVH.

I recently picked it up but haven't yet read it. Pretty excited to devour it

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
A Walk among the tombstones, wasn't too bad a little different but still interesting enough to watch.. 6/10

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Tried to watch The Wolf of Wall Street last night. It bored me to tears. I gave it more time than The Lego Movie. Then, we put on a classic--Rushmore. I love that flick and all the hints of The Life Aquatic it feeds us.

This morning I am recording the Tournament of Roses Parade. :D

DismalDude

DismalDude

Just watched The Judge.It was a great movie.Robert Duvall is one of my all time favorite actors and though I'm not a fan of Robert Downey Jr. in the Iron Man franchise he is very good in this movie.
For those who enjoy serious acting along with dramatic flair you will enjoy this gem.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
You don't like Robert Downey, Jr...? Have you ever seen him in Fur: An Imaginary Portrait of Diane Arbus? INCREDIBLE. Diane Arbus was a rather interesting photographer.

Honestly, IMO she was the first Humans of New York-type of photog.
http://diane-arbus-photography.com/

What have I watched...? Not much, really. We had the grandkids over Friday night and through yesterday and we did a LOT. First, we made pizza from scratch. Then we ate it. Then, we made sourdough pancakes, again from scratch. The kids got chocolate chips in theirs and looked like they had eaten poo. (I LOVE telling them that, it's hilarious.) THEN we made chocolate chip cookies, of course from scratch. Then they found a dead bird. Then they found my missing chicken (Little Peeper, who's been gone for a month at least), dead, under the shed. Then they went on a hike. Then they harassed me for a while til I got pissed off and said very bad words. I say bad words all the time though, so they're used to it. After they left I fell asleep watching Survivorman.

FiveAM

FiveAM

A bunch of movies released in the past couple days. See how the quality is and if they are worth a watch.

Kids liked The Book of Life. Seems like a decent enough family cartoon movie.

Last edited:
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I watched THIS...

So you didn't have to..

IM GOING TO SPOIL THE SHIT OUT OF THIS NOW STOP READING IF YOU DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok so this move had a GREAT plot, But it was so fucking drawn out you wanna skip right to the end to find out what happened... So i'll save you the time and spoil it.

Starts out Girl mom and dad living the typical life much like american beauty starts out.. Girl meets neighbor boy ends up in lvoe i guess.. Mom is a little off, tired of her life kinda ready to go postal at any min.. The one day she vanishes without a trace, Dad suspects she just walked out on them, Girl accepts this and moves on with her life.. few sex scenes while the plot draws out, she screws the lead detective who reveals he suspects her dad killed her mom whe he caught her having an affair cop claims neighbors mom confirmed wife was having an affair but never said who.. Fast forward girl comes home from college for whatever reason she needs closer on her moms death so she asks her bf about that day since he was MIA was supposed to pick her up from school that day but never showed... Well turns out The bf' was having an affair with the DAD!!! Mom came home early caught dad and girls bf fucking, BF ran out mom stood there laughing, Dad freaked told her to stop laughing she just kept laughing so he killed her and stuffed her body in the freezer.. Girl goes back to college few weeks go by dad gets shit faced drunk at a bar and confesses to killing his wife ect ect ect....

Like i said GREAT plot.. but soooooooooo Drawn out...

Top Bottom