Which awesome movies have you watched recently?

• Thread starter NagaKing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Ain't seen shit lately :\ Caught up on shameless.. I'll admit im a little shamless in my lust for fiona even tho shes fucked the greater chicago area id still do her.. :\ Im shamless :D

Kinda hate this time of year its that awkward time when all the shows are ending and jack shits out for a cpl months..

New Fear the walking dead comes out in june... I fear im not going to like it..

d0rk2dafullest

d0rk2dafullest

Ain't seen shit lately :\ Caught up on shameless.. I'll admit im a little shamless in my lust for fiona even tho shes fucked the greater chicago area id still do her.. :\ Im shamless :D

Kinda hate this time of year its that awkward time when all the shows are ending and jack shits out for a cpl months..

New Fear the walking dead comes out in june... I fear im not going to like it..

check out z nation. a lil corny at times. but awesome as fuck.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Now sure how awesme this is gonna be but im gonna check it out, they do make a good reasoning to watching it.. (what documentary don't tho?)

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
The wedding Ringer.... 3 Words... Red Pussy Seltzer :P

No but seriously ^^^

Ok for real tho movie was alot funnier then i anticipated, Kevin hart does not rank up there as one of the funniest comedians so going into this i expected it to be kinda dull and boring, Sure kevin hart had his days on SNL but i personally cant recall off the top of my head any stand out movies hes been in.. But this one and perhaps even his next comedy with will ferrel will be just as good..

Worthy of a rental cheap for a few good laughs, Not really something id pay to see tho.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I chewed through all three seasons of American Horror Story, we started House of Cards last night. Honestly, with series as good as these (and that ^^), who needs movies, anyway? :p

Top Bottom