Which awesome movies have you watched recently?

• Thread starter NagaKing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Just watched Godzilla last night and i gotta say for being my age and not really knowing the full history of godzilla movies but knowing enuff.. This movie blew my mind! I kept trying to find little things to pick apart the movie and hate it but i couldn't find anything wrong!!

The movie really did kick ass..

Also just finished watching Neighbors.. Seth rogan was highlarious Zac efron still needs lessons in acting but all in all it was a pretty damn funny movie and im not even that high so i feel confident in sayin that :D

Onto the next !

Grow Up

Grow Up

Lol I watched it too a couple of nights back. It was ok, nohing special. Entertaining, but absurd. I thought the idea that Godzilla was suddenly this human loving hero pretty preposterous.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
@Grow Up Oh cmon that was the best part!!!!!!!! He was not some japanese destroying machine he was really there to restore the balance of nature! Perfect story line :P

I found my self rooting for him in the end.. he was just so damn love-able :joyful:

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I once did a rather in-depth report in high school about the cultural significance of Godzilla and his nuclear brethren in Japan.

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

"Remember me" staring justin timberlake. Its a great movie to watch with you significant other. Very nice story with a unexpected twist!

S

Seed Buyer

When to the movies for the first time in years and saw the " a most wanted man". It was Phillip Seymour Hoffman last movie. Kind of slow but good ending. Worth watching on the couch from red box, not worth the $10 for the theater.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I just got done with "The Hills Have Eyes." What a weird flick that was. Based on some wackos that had been altered by radiation living in a Nevada testing ground from the 50s

Typical rip n slash crap. Tried to get up to change the channel. Was too damn medicated and actually fell asleep. From what I gathered I wasnt missin much.

simon birch was great!
Baba agreed, Simon Birch was a kool kat.

ByrneBurnham

ByrneBurnham

C'mon fellow enthusiasts ! ! ! How is it that the following movies have not been named yet ?
The Royal Tenenbaums, Napoleon Dynamite, Fists of Fury, Little Miss Sunshine, Maria Full of Grace, The Jerk , Silver Streak, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, and of course Airplane !

By the way-if you haven't seen it yet, do yourself and any loved one a favor by watching this independent film named Johnny Berlin. Its a little known film that will have you questioning anything you've learned in life.....

Last edited:
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Watched A Million ways to die in the west.. ROFL! Wow i had no idea how... vulgar this movie was... It was funny but damn vulgar! Guess i should have expected nothing less..

fractal

fractal

The Crying Game was a really good movie, but totally weird. IRA terrorist meets a girl well at least he thinks it is a girl LOL. Interesting, worth watching.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Forgot Watched Gods Pocket last week.. Another one of phillip seymore hoffmans *SP* Last movies.

Indie film.. A little Strange but still a pretty good piece of art. A Very Unique film.

Top Bottom