Which awesome movies have you watched recently?

• Thread starter NagaKing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
@LittleDabbie and everyone else who's seen Lucy and possibly Her--what if Lucy IS Her????? :o

Mind=BLOWN! (Pah!)

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
@LittleDabbie and everyone else who's seen Lucy and possibly Her--what if Lucy IS Her????? :eek:

Mind=BLOWN! (Pah!)

ROFL Well.... Tech. speaking Lucy and Her were the same person ;)

But, I liked HER alot more then i liked LUCY... Her was a nice person.. Lucy was a bitch! lol

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Ah, I liked Lucy and became rather annoyed with Her. Especially when she would giggle and play cute, made me wanna slap Her.

But, I'm talking about in the make-believe world, what IF? What if? Think about it!

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Ah, I liked Lucy and became rather annoyed with Her. Especially when she would giggle and play cute, made me wanna slap Her.

But, I'm talking about in the make-believe world, what IF? What if? Think about it!

Well then id have to ask which came first the lucy or her?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Lucy, of course, because Lucy is able to be in all places at all times. :D

Lucy IS the egg.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Lucy, of course, because Lucy is able to be in all places at all times. :D

Lucy IS the egg.

That would make sense since lucy is kind of a dumbass to start off with but evolves into a more intelligent life form and then again morphing into an iphone app rofl.. I guess evolution only took her to apple :P

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
That explains some stuff I didn't quite get. I've never done the Apple thang.

Oh, watched Prisoners yesterday. Why does it get four stars? I mean, it was ok, DEFINITELY had some unexpected twists, but other aspects were just so fucking trite and... done already.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
That explains some stuff I didn't quite get. I've never done the Apple thang.

Oh, watched Prisoners yesterday. Why does it get four stars? I mean, it was ok, DEFINITELY had some unexpected twists, but other aspects were just so fucking trite and... done already.

One of those hits really close to home kinda movies i guess, I thought the acting was excellent and the storyline kept you wondering who done it!

I woulda givn it 4 stars.

D

dogbite

I just ran across the uncut version of Anchorman 2 on Netflix and couldn't believe how funny it was... I didn't think it was that great movie the first time I saw it, the Redbox version... I don't know why they don't put the best version out first ... If you haven't seen the uncut one on Netflix, I highly recommend it..

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
This movie has brought my own thoughts and wonderments about MY cats to life! Well, cat, now. But still! William has to go back out at night after he's eaten, and we usually don't see him until the next day. And I find myself wondering, "Where do you GO??" Especially when the weather's bad like it is now.

MUST SEE. :D

FiveAM

FiveAM

Some giant holes in the story if you ask me. But, just enough of the "I want to see what happens next" feeling to keep it interesting and borderline good.. It's not like Pulp Fiction, in this one you find out exactly what's in the suit case. And no, this movie is nothing like Pulp Fiction, it's just an analogy.

Top Bottom