Which has better yields, more colas or beefing up fewer colas

• Thread starter Mcsketcher
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mcsketcher

Mcsketcher

Tried them all.
That 1st stalk was a beast... What strain was that??? And after trying them all... You gotta preference? Though just to be clear... What do you mean by all??? 1-32... More, less, only even #s by doubling up or sometimes you'd wind up with like 27 colas for whatever reason

Manipulator

Manipulator

That 1st stalk was a beast... What strain was that??? And after trying them all... You gotta preference? Though just to be clear... What do you mean by all??? 1-32... More, less, only even #s by doubling up or sometimes you'd wind up with like 27 colas for whatever reason
Been doing it for about 6 years. Everything from 2 to 64 earlier years but last few stick to 8. Like that best. Depends on veg. Sometimes do and extra top now and get 16 Sometimes you break an arm in veg training so it can vary sometimes😂 Hers one for you

C863BE14 1B0C 469F 92E7 2D76BA8D59D9
Mcsketcher

Mcsketcher

Tried them all.

Been doing it for about 6 years. Everything from 2 to 64 earlier years but last few stick to 8. Like that best. Depends on veg. Sometimes do and extra top now and get 16 Sometimes you break an arm in veg training so it can vary sometimes😂 Hers one for you
Fucking awesome... I bow to your skills sir... I've only been growing since last July... Harvested 4 plants thus far... One day I will achieve such colas

Mcsketcher

Mcsketcher

Manipulator

Manipulator

Yes. 7 gal. Went back. 5 is good in a 4x8 for 8 plants. Can only grow so big. Botanicare nutes. 6 1/2 ounces off a Haze. Never grown a strain I didn’t like. I buy seeds normally in packs of 5 or 6. That’s it no clones for long time. Too many strains to try. Prob done 80 or so strains. Want a good one. Just finished one. I have only bought repeat seeds twice in all I’ve grown. Will be three soon. Snowcaine V2 by Twenty20 Mendocino. Taste smell effect off the charts.

0F7C9027 8CDA 44F6 A4F6 2DB45F6D4952
Mcsketcher

Mcsketcher

Yes. 7 gal. Went back. 5 is good in a 4x8 for 8 plants. Can only grow so big. Botanicare nutes. 6 1/2 ounces off a Haze. Never grown a strain I didn’t like. I buy seeds normally in packs of 5 or 6. That’s it no clones for long time. Too many strains to try. Prob done 80 or so strains. Want a good one. Just finished one. I have only bought repeat seeds twice in all I’ve grown. Will be three soon. Snowcaine V2 by Twenty20 Mendocino. Taste smell effect off the charts.
Lots of good info in there... Thanks... I didn't know botanicare even had a nute line. I mean, I have some cal mag by them. I didn't know they did anything else. I'm looking up Twenty20 Mendocino right now... Once again, thankyou