Which Hps Bulb? Please Help

• Thread starter dan1989
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
mancdank

mancdank

That's fucking ridiculous mate :D in a good way. Don't want to sound like a kiss arse but you should definitely enter one of those pics in POTM, they are frosty as hell! I'm hard...
All u need now mate is a cheap home made dripper :)

dan1989

dan1989

Lol what can I say I'm bored of waiting, any grow related stuff gets me excited. By the way I need to plug it into my hood /ballast later to check all three are working, can I switch it off straight away after firing up or should I let it heat up first? Just a thought...

P

Pimples

Ive grown banging crops with Sunmaster 600 watt hps. That being said..Ushio Hortilux..and Genesis are all good brands and built to a quality standard as well. Digilux is ok too. Truth be known..even the el cheapo hid bulbs grow excellent crops. They just dont last as long as the well known brands. You can get 3 to 5 crops of good quality and quantity out of the named ones. The cheapo bulbs i wouldnt run more than twice.

P

Pimples

Guess it's how bad you want to try one. I love them but I would search out options at least at $100.

I just paid $100 for the 600 w horti blue and I will be going back to the $65 Super hps as it seems to be a superior bulb for flowering for weight and density and leaf to bud ratio.

I have a 315 LEC for some more spectrum and a little uv also in there now. But I was happy and so were my patients when I used only the Super hps bulbs.
Using a hps and cmh together in flower iam starting to think is where its at. The hps for big buds. The 315 for frosty blue quality. Together these would be perfect..

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
You can buy a 100 dollar bulb or you can buy cheap and supplement your lower nanometers with UV bulbs... i prefer supplementing a cheap light

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom