which is the best blueberry on the market

• Thread starter trusmoker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
half baked

half baked

ive heard of plenty of peeps reversing the blueberry cuts and cheese cuts but no pollen appears, gonna give it a go myself seeing as tho i have both of them, i'll let you kow what the results are

peace hb

R

RockPhosphate

I had a older version of DJ's original blueberry that herm'd big time on me from stress. No viable pollen, whatsoever.

C

CannaCaino

If you're in Southern California, I know where you can get seeds of all DJ's Genetics. They are brought to this particular place by DJ himself. There is also a collective that stocks cuts in the LA area.

Reply if you want more info.

half baked

half baked

there is the livers cut knocking round sheffiield, its the best tasting and a great yeilder, gettin hold of the cut is just near impossible tho, i'll hopefully have it soon bro

peace hb

B

Blood Raw

Blue Deseil! Potent, Large Yeilds N immaculant natural beauty.

T

trusmoker

cant wai for that day bro been wanting a proper blues for years

Venom818

Venom818

If you're in Southern California, I know where you can get seeds of all DJ's Genetics. They are brought to this particular place by DJ himself. There is also a collective that stocks cuts in the LA area.

Reply if you want more info.

where is this place you speak of bro

M

MMJInsiders

Check out the Blueberry from Peak Seeds and the Blueberry from Joey Weed. Guaranteed to find a keeper in either pack. Both are nute sensitive and both are the bomb, highly requested.

T

trusmoker

ive just looked on both sites an they seem to be decent do u rate they ship to uk id prob go for the joey weed strain sounds more original

M

MMJInsiders

Hempdepot.ca carries Joey Weed and I believe would ship to the UK. Peakseedsbc.com is the direct line on the other and I believe they ship to you as well.

I actually prefer the Peak variety but it is a real toss up and I would take either if I didn't have a choice. Buyers reviews are mixed between the two but all positive. They are very fairly priced, get both. Or grab the Blueberry from JW and pick-up the Skunkberry from Peak, this is another gem.

That being said, I am getting into the ON and BC smaller breeds and I have found gold from rather unknown breeders. I have had good experiences ordering from both and have purchased a few times from both as well (just received 4 packs from Peak within the last month and I have another order on it's way from HD as I type). Never had an issue with either. I use international money orders with both places.

Cheers! (I think that's what you guys say, lol)

O

OnlyKush

Gotta go with dj dude, he's the creator of the strain and has been working it for over 20 years

T

trusmoker

yeah cheers mmj an ive heard about dj not bein as good as yesterday if u no wot i mean

sdog

sdog

Hands down DJ SHORTS BLUEBERRY! I bought a pack a coulple years back and the rest was history! No blueberry in my opinion comes close! I kept pollen from a powerful male and he has produced some insane genetics for me! goodluck bro!

T

trusmoker

sound like u got some good beans then maybe i give his a go if there in stock

M

MMJInsiders

I'll tell you what ts, you buy the ones I recommended and aren't happy with them, I'll pick up the tab...

I'm lucky that I am in an area that I can access DJ's gear locally. Awesome product. Weighing price of beans/yield/ease/bag appeal/potency vs the original, you will love the blue's I suggested.

I am extremely confident today! Peace.

O

organickat

I have a cut of dj shorts BB from mid 90s that has the most insane blueberry taste and smell, yeilds huge and causes laughter

M

MMJInsiders

I have a cut of dj shorts BB from mid 90s that has the most insane blueberry taste and smell, yeilds huge and causes laughter
You and I may have to get down on some of each others cuts... I have been looking for a while and I have a few jems myself...

T

trusmoker

soounds good i need a cut of that haha or il just av 2 buy seeds either way am gonna av this shit

sky high

sky high

I'm lucky that I am in an area that I can access DJ's gear locally

Seeds...or cuts? Where "locally"??? All I've seen is Centennial Seeds at RMH.

I'd love to try some of his Flo sometime...

be well

s h

Top Bottom