Which is the most reliable seed bank?

• Thread starter Valenjulio
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

The Cannabis Karen (I'm a Bytch)
Supporter
Anybody buy from the sponsors on this site? How do they rank?

A

Alwispy

Well after some advice on here, Im giving a new seed bank a try. Been running ILGM for a year and a half, and a few Crap King Seeds (never again, waste of time for small plants).
Will be my first time trying to grow something outside of my norm. But the strains sounded amazing .
Apollo XX and Durban Nights XX..
Holy cow Man ! That is some unbelievable fire you have in your hands ! šŸ”„
Your gonna get really spoiled going that classic. Fantastic choice šŸ‘

mancorn

mancorn

I took mysticepipedonā€™s advice and picked up a pack of of Irie Genetics the other day. Ordered them from LB Seed Co. Ordered on Tuesday, and got them on Thursday. Shipping was $7 and got 2 freebie packs (an Ethos & Rare Dankness). šŸ‘

mancorn

mancorn

I took mysticepipedonā€™s advice and picked up a pack of of Irie Genetics the other day. Ordered them from LB Seed Co. Ordered on Tuesday, and got them on Thursday. Shipping was $7 and got 2 freebie packs (an Ethos & Rare Dankness). šŸ‘
ā˜ļøForgot to mention, paid with my CC. No funky weird processing.

C

Christos1974

Hi guys as Iā€™m coming of at the end of my first grow in about a month I need to know what seed bank to get my seeds from so i can further enjoy this beautiful beautiful hobby.will take any suggestions as long as they ship to Chicago.
North Atlantic seed company, Google it! They have about 20 or so breeders, In House genetics, Ethos, Solfire, Mz Jill, Love in her eyes, elev8, and many others. North Atlantic seed company accepts payments directly with credit cards, none of the middle man B.S.! You could also try Neptune seed bank, they have 50+ breeders, however, you cannot use credit cards directly. North Atlantic seed company ships from Maine so you should receive your seeds in about 2-3 days, I have ordered from them on many occasions with NO issues ever, and for $8 they insure the shipment and replace the order if lost. Good luck šŸ‘

breedwheel

breedwheel

North Atlantic seed company, Google it! They have about 20 or so breeders, In House genetics, Ethos, Solfire, Mz Jill, Love in her eyes, elev8, and many others. North Atlantic seed company accepts payments directly with credit cards, none of the middle man B.S.! You could also try Neptune seed bank, they have 50+ breeders, however, you cannot use credit cards directly. North Atlantic seed company ships from Maine so you should receive your seeds in about 2-3 days, I have ordered from them on many occasions with NO issues ever, and for $8 they insure the shipment and replace the order if lost. Good luck šŸ‘
I just completed first order with them. Good website, selection, prices, and showed up in a few days. They seem to have their sh*t together there.

MEGA956

MEGA956

Just got these from Aces, so dope I finally scored a pack of Karma.
60C3592F C807 41EA 9F41 7EAFAEC44B02

JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
Had to pipe in here just ordered from true north last Saturday and tracking said delivery today but now says tomorrow, if they show up tomorrow then I'd consider that fast shipping. I've ordered from qsc quebec seed but I found that some of my strains were not what they were supposed to be like I had a black og kush. I maybe wrong but I've never seen a true og kush that was black. Qsc genetics are all over the place every seed in every pack I bought from them was a different pheno.

Just finished some pinkman goo from. A local breeder here badcat genetics very nice weed I have strawberry Mac going now from them I expect good things from them.

Bought seeds from another local breeder under green sun, plants all grew well huge even but every cross is with bay11 and I need more variety than that.

The true North seeds I ordered are all elite strains from Canuck.

True north also sells 1 seed packs from some of the breeders not all. Only accept etransfer tho. Anyways here's what should be arriving tomorrow

Screenshot 20230322 030847 Yahoo Mail
Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

The Cannabis Karen (I'm a Bytch)
Supporter
Have to give a shout out to AGSeedCo.com (Authentic Genetics) Todd McCormick owns this seed bank, no middle man, he breeds and ships his own seeds and has been around for a bit. Based out of San Francisco area and ships fast. I canceled an order yesterday, (because I have way to many beans) and he sent me a personal email saying because I'm such a good customer he's gonna ship them anyways on the house. That's bad ass.

MEGA956

MEGA956

Got site credit from Seedsherenow for some OBS gear that didn't germinate, I've ordered 3 packs and only 2 seeds have germinated. All the Jaws gear seeds I started the same day germinated, used grow plugs on both.

One pack was from Oregon Elite Seeds, still haven't heard from the guy.

I'll be staying away from OBS gear, not about the money, but a giant waste of time.

S

Skunk_dog

Got site credit from Seedsherenow for some OBS gear that didn't germinate, I've ordered 3 packs and only 2 seeds have germinated. All the Jaws gear seeds I started the same day germinated, used grow plugs on both.

One pack was from Oregon Elite Seeds, still haven't heard from the guy.

I'll be staying away from OBS gear, not about the money, but a giant waste of time.
Hit em up on their Socials...usually get a faster response as its like posting a headline, not a footnote.

For 15% OFF (SOLFIRE) Direct - use code SFCDOGGYDOG @ checkout.

Latest posts

Top Bottom