Which is the most reliable seed bank?

• Thread starter Valenjulio
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mrfreeze682

mrfreeze682

Had to pipe in here just ordered from true north last Saturday and tracking said delivery today but now says tomorrow, if they show up tomorrow then I'd consider that fast shipping. I've ordered from qsc quebec seed but I found that some of my strains were not what they were supposed to be like I had a black og kush. I maybe wrong but I've never seen a true og kush that was black. Qsc genetics are all over the place every seed in every pack I bought from them was a different pheno.

Just finished some pinkman goo from. A local breeder here badcat genetics very nice weed I have strawberry Mac going now from them I expect good things from them.

Bought seeds from another local breeder under green sun, plants all grew well huge even but every cross is with bay11 and I need more variety than that.

The true North seeds I ordered are all elite strains from Canuck.

True north also sells 1 seed packs from some of the breeders not all. Only accept etransfer tho. Anyways here's what should be arriving tomorrow
are the pinkman goos regualr photos or autos or femz?

JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
I've never personally ordered from them but I have heard good things about them from a Facebook growing group I belong to.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

I've never personally ordered from them but I have heard good things about them from a Facebook growing group I belong to.

They have some genetics I'd like to run. The thing is I still have a lot of genetics I haven't run from other purchases. I should run through some of that before I purchase more.

Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

Update on Brothers Grim Seeds. I ordered.
Durban Nights XX and some Apollo XX.
My experience...
Shipping was the quickest of all seed banks, reasonable delivery fee. What i lowd was the packaging. The back described EVERYTHING about the strain. DOWNFALL (SPEAKING FOR ME), 2 of 3 planted seed sprouted.
As far as how theyvare doing, they look good overall, a tad bit lanky and skinnier branches then I would like for day 28. I have planted them in 5 Gallon pots as I will be running these for atleat a good 8 week veg for my 3 x 3.

Overall stoked with Brothers Grim, bummed that not all seeds germinated. Atleast with ILGM they send me free seeds the 2 times i fucked up germination. But I too did not go requesting free seeds. I was too inpressed with everything else to bother

20230416 234146
20230416 234138
20230416 234130
MEGA956

MEGA956

IMG 5490

Recently found out there's a seed shop in Lansing called SeedHub. I stopped by today, nice shop, had some nice selection. Would've liked to see more Michigan breeders though.

E

Edinburg

Bc I run autos Methisto Genetics, but Crop King, 420 New Seed Guy, and Nirvana sell both autoflowers and photoperiod strains and are 100 percent legitimate, ALLSO DC Seed Exchange, Cali Connection, Sin City Seeds ect. And all these banks and breeders are doing 420 sales, in fact Nirvana is doing buy 1 pac get a free pac.

IMG 20230415 230209
A

Alwispy

Methisto ? Did someone say Mephisto?! Yahoo another Mephead ! 🙏 My current fav, these guys are straight up and have beans up to F-7. Shipping is outstanding and so are the plants. Terrific descriptions about each plant and their goals. MOST EXCELLENT 🙏

Pic -1 in progress, F-1 Toof Decay x Walter White. Be E Utiful if I do say so 😎

Pic -2 in progress, F-7 Sour Stopper 🥰

IMG 3849
IMG 3850
A

Alwispy

Bc I run autos Methisto Genetics, but Crop King, 420 New Seed Guy, and Nirvana sell both autoflowers and photoperiod strains and are 100 percent legitimate, ALLSO DC Seed Exchange, Cali Connection, Sin City Seeds ect. And all these banks and breeders are doing 420 sales, in fact Nirvana is doing buy 1 pac get a free pac.
Is that pic of Forgotten Strawberries ? 😛

Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

Excited for the giodies that came in the mail today. Said I wouldnt do autos but they were guveven to me. Stiked about Sour Stomper.
This will be my first Seedsman attempt

20230420 185929
Top Bottom