Which is the most reliable seed bank?

• Thread starter Valenjulio
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
V

Valenjulio

Hi guys as I’m coming of at the end of my first grow in about a month I need to know what seed bank to get my seeds from so i can further enjoy this beautiful beautiful hobby.will take any suggestions as long as they ship to Chicago.

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

Hi guys as I’m coming of at the end of my first grow in about a month I need to know what seed bank to get my seeds from so i can further enjoy this beautiful beautiful hobby.will take any suggestions as long as they ship to Chicago.
hi brother ✌️ 🇿🇦
which strains did you grow out from what breeder last round
are you looking to run sativa or indica my man?

V

Valenjulio

I have no idea what strain lol the bag said head candy but you know you can never trust street dealers lmao ummmm looks like a sativa tbh tho I’ve made a lot of mistakes and maybe that’s why she’s so small lol but I’m fine it was free anyways but boy does it smell fire. I’m looking for nothing in particular I love both sativa and Indica but do not want to buy seeds from out of this country not knowing if I’ll ever receive my order. So I’m good to order from any seed bank with in the US.

C416A567 400C 4D0C AF3B 290EA8451BDE
C06B6447 6A52 4DE8 ACA6 1BABC91C7CFD
GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

legal reason, you don't trust old school euro seedbank for premium stable genetics?
shipping could be issue. waiting time

Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter
you live in the land of illinoissss , sir there's tons of Hydro shops here you just need to be calm and cool and ask for seeds. I got mine for MSRP same place i get my soil. !!

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

V

Valenjulio

ok sounds good thanks for advice. I was just a bit worried that I wouldn’t get my order if I order from royal queen seeds or herbie seeds since I see a lot of bad reviews. I just want to make see I get my order lmao

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

ok sounds good thanks for advice. I was just a bit worried that I wouldn’t get my order if I order from royal queen seeds or herbie seeds since I see a lot of bad reviews. I just want to make see I get my order lmao
😁 ✌️ 😆there are alot of options. and and other stores just do research

Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter
I’ve ordered from herbies before. Remember a little complicated on the payment at the time but came in. Ironically I ordered some royal queen seeds from them

HippiHemuli

HippiHemuli

RQS is one of biggest seeds company in eu and herbies pretty big too 100% you get seeds even its international shipping. I dont know what bad reviews people have about them. There is lot good seedbank in usa who ship chicago i bet. But if you go any big seedbank from eu no need to worry about getting seeds. 🙂

Top Bottom