Which OGRaskel strains should I grab?

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
datDANK

datDANK

i grew out something from raskals it smelled exactly like DURIAN.. it might had been the skunk cross

Reactions: 313
Werunwild69

Werunwild69

I got fire Alien urkle, romulan, and kush the pic is the urkle
How was your FAU? I've just sprouted some as well as white urkle & white romulan. How is your long lasting experience with the strain as its been some time now.?

dumpstergrower

dumpstergrower

fukk witch ones tell where we can al purchase @ that should summ it all up

Werunwild69

Werunwild69

fukk witch ones tell where we can al purchase @ that should summ it all up
Here most recent I've been able to get them through manchester seed bank for the white crosses/ strains, the single seed center has most of the fire crosses/strains and I think cannazon has a few of both and attitude has a couple and if you google it, there are a couple other banks in canada as well that has some. I've been stocking up on them myself.

Werunwild69

Werunwild69

I found some WiFi in canada and it converts to 235.00 USD before shipping for a 7 pack. WTF !

T

Tree Guru

Dont order from there, its a scam! The only legit bank that has wifi in stock is canna collective! Better hurry, they sell out fast!

Full.Melt

Full.Melt

@Tree Guru not a scam at all bro.that place is legit as fuck.stop spreading false info around.

Full.Melt

Full.Melt

@Tree Guru apologies my friend i read your post wrong.i need to jump on a few of those packs just not sure which ones to get.

Top Bottom