Which way do you mix?

• Left hand clockwise

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I mix 5 gallon buckets at a time. I pour into an empty bucket and mix that way 4x each bucket. Dump n pour, dump n pour. Easy peasy.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I run 40 gallons at a time. 8 full buckets, one empty, pour, pour, pour. It's easy. I tried the paint paddle way and when a 5 gal bucket is filled to actually 5 gallons, when using the paint paddle and drill, it spins the liquid out due to centrifugal force. Dump n pour. Plus it's a decent work put. 1 gal h2o is about 6lbs, x 5 gallons =48lbs), mixing 8x 5 gal buckets = a decent workout.

G gnome

G gnome

I run 40 gallons at a time. 8 full buckets, one empty, pour, pour, pour. It's easy. I tried the paint paddle way and when a 5 gal bucket is filled to actually 5 gallons, when using the paint paddle and drill, it spins the liquid out due to centrifugal force. Dump n pour. Plus it's a decent work put. 1 gal h2o is about 6lbs, x 5 gallons =48lbs), mixing 8x 5 gal buckets = a decent workout.

1 gal of water is actually 8lbs.....if im not mistaken.

If ya wanna make things difficult on urself for the purposes of exercise then go for it but this is by no means easy or efficient. Mof i cant think of a more laborious way to do it haha....

Ya gotta go thru the trouble of measuring and mixin those nutes 8 times....as opposed to just once not only that but it leaves more rm fo mistakes. The likelihood of u mismeasuring when u do it 8× more than necessary is 8× higher.

Wanna talk about "easy" measure out 40 gal of water, add the appropriate amount of nutes, drop in a submersible pump, drop in ur combo meter, check, adjust, done.

G gnome

G gnome

Yep!!! I'm right again!!!!
Screenshot 2016 09 02 07 43 35

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

1 gal of water is actually 8lbs.....if im not mistaken.

If ya wanna make things difficult on urself for the purposes of exercise then go for it but this is by no means easy or efficient. Mof i cant think of a more laborious way to do it haha....

Ya gotta go thru the trouble of measuring and mixin those nutes 8 times....as opposed to just once not only that but it leaves more rm fo mistakes. The likelihood of u mismeasuring when u do it 8× more than necessary is 8× higher.

Wanna talk about "easy" measure out 40 gal of water, add the appropriate amount of nutes, drop in a submersible pump, drop in ur combo meter, check, adjust, done.

when i did lots of nutrient mixing first thing i realized is Dam i need syringes lol from 1 to 100 ml pending on what stage i was at i would use 5 gallon pail then move up to 50 gallon drums had a submersible pump attached to a wand to feed plants

G gnome

G gnome

when i did lots of nutrient mixing first thing i realized is Dam i need syringes lol from 1 to 100 ml pending on what stage i was at i would use 5 gallon pail then move up to 50 gallon drums had a submersible pump attached to a wand to feed plants
U mean like this? Lol
1472821483999 948621068

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

lol yup only way to water with mutiple plants now if i was going to make a serious grow room my first thing would be raised floor with drains plumbing etc with storage area with sump pump for run off
i also would have fire water lines below lighting set up to automatically make it rain in the room all controlled mini split RH auto timers auto ph adjust and EC settings

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

75ml/5gal
100ml/5gal
12.5ml/5gal
150ml/5gal
12.5ml/5gal
2.5tsp/ 5 gal

Been doing it this way for 4 yrs. I can do it with my eyes closed.

Those are my dosages

G gnome

G gnome

75ml/5gal
100ml/5gal
12.5ml/5gal
150ml/5gal
12.5ml/5gal
2.5tsp/ 5 gal

Been doing it this way for 4 yrs. I can do it with my eyes closed.

Those are my dosages
Naybe its time to rethink ........

Doin that 8x takes 8x times longer bud......

I can do it my way w my eyes closed too...difference is i can do it 8x faster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom