Which way do you mix?

• Left hand clockwise

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Takes me 10 mins to set up 20 gallons. I'm in no rush at all. I spend 3 ton6hrs daily in my garden. Gets me some quiet time away from my wife and kid. Peace and quiet listening to all my fans and ac going. Plus I get to listen to my trance music all the while.

My last job (profeasionally) was at a part shop for GMT doing their show car work. 18hrs to flat sanding (100p grit, 1200, 1500, 3000, rub, Polish, Polish, wipe down). just the body of a painted car. I don't rush things.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Paint shop, not part. We did all commercial, auto show, concept, and preproduction, and 65 mary kay pink escalades 5 yrs ago, and movie cars (yes bumblebee from the transformers movies).

xavier7995

xavier7995

Would a been a good idea. I was just kinda sloppy/lazy and am now paying the price, eh...lesson learned. @G gnome

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
That was my method until my recent rather humbling switch to organic soil. Shoulda followed the same rigorous mixing standards when mixing my dirt.
Kiddie pool and shovels super cheep and easy if your not too old

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
I do not mix in any direction listed.
You need to add more options.

My aerating stone is in the center of my nutrient bottle. So it creates a stream of upwards moving liquid in the center. Which then hits the top, spreads to the edges and returns back down the sides, to the center and up again. Like this.
20160902 123432

I would call it convection but I'm not using a heat or cold differential to create the motion.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Takes me 10 mins to set up 20 gallons. I'm in no rush at all. I spend 3 ton6hrs daily in my garden. Gets me some quiet time away from my wife and kid. Peace and quiet listening to all my fans and ac going. Plus I get to listen to my trance music all the while.

My last job (profeasionally) was at a part shop for GMT doing their show car work. 18hrs to flat sanding (100p grit, 1200, 1500, 3000, rub, Polish, Polish, wipe down). just the body of a painted car. I don't rush things.

I am the opposite, i feel guilty when i and watering and not spending time with the wife and kids.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
all you guys hand watering talking about doing it the easy way....lmao is anyone using lube?

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I do not mix in any direction listed.
You need to add more options.

My aerating stone is in the center of my nutrient bottle. So it creates a stream of upwards moving liquid in the center. Which then hits the top, spreads to the edges and returns back down the sides, to the center and up again. Like this.
View attachment 630721

I would call it convection but I'm not using a heat or cold differential to create the motion.
I think it's to late to add more options:( but damn dude don't you think you could get the job done faster stirring then the bubbles?

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I am the opposite, i feel guilty when i and watering and not spending time with the wife and kids.
Man i work full time and still spend atleast 4 hrs a day in my garden the wife hardly steps in the office as we call it she knows thats me time she will give me the occasional DINNER shout from upstairs dont get me wrong reds my best friend but a man needs man time sometimes i just sit down there and listen to music and chill its my zen place ...that also pays the bills lol

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
I absolutely do not feel guilty, I get a few hours to work each day and that's to much in my wife's eyes. Sometimes I want to shake her, if I had a real job I would be gone 9 hours a day lmao

I work 10 to 12 hrs a day, 6 or 7 days a week at my real job. So I cherish every minute I can spend with my wife and children. Gardening isnt work to me, its just a hobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom