Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I work 10 to 12 hrs a day, 6 or 7 days a week at my real job. So I cherish every minute I can spend with my wife and children. Gardening isnt work to me, its just a hobby.
"you ain't gotta go to work work work, let your grow do the work work work" lol
That's what I try explaining to my wife. 3-4 hours a day without me by her side is ok, could be a lot worst like if I was in the military

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
"you ain't gotta go to work work work, let your grow do the work work work" lol
That's what I try explaining to my wife. 3-4 hours a day without me by her side is ok, could be a lot worst like if I was in the military

Letting the plants do the work work work isnt going provide a nice retirement like i will have in a couple yrs. With full 100% medical until death, fully funded pension, and a fat 401k account.
My lady does all the trimming also. My garden provides the meds i need and the leftovers are free to those in need close to me.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Letting the plants do the work work work isnt going provide a nice retirement like i will have in a couple yrs. With full 100% medical until death, fully funded pension, and a fat 401k account.
My lady does all the trimming also. My garden provides the meds i need and the leftovers are free to those in need close to me.
LoL sounds like you have been sucking up to the man for sometime now. And that's ok if it works for you.
I don't depend on anyone for anything and that works for me;)

grayarea

grayarea

Lmao! There was this Canadian guy at the old clc forum dark_one and he would get girls for trimming then would bump up the temp so they would get all hot and sweaty

I remember him saying he would lie to them and say that the ac was broken. He was always playing games.

xavier7995

xavier7995

I am in the growing weed as a hobby group so it gets neglected sometimes, most of the time I am so tired by the time I get to my basement I just water and go to bed. Jealous of you folks with extended time to hang out with your plants; i try and make as much as possible as its one of the few things I find relaxing. I was able to talk my wife into trimming. It's a nice way to bond or whatever. Made her sympathetic to the plight of having your arms sticky up to the elbows. She is way more meticulous than I am so gotta give credit where it's due, buds look nicer when she does it.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I'm a stay at home dad, full time grower and 6 patients total. Any time in the garden with out the wife and kid is GOLDEN. I cherish the peace and quiet, and used to the drowning noise of all my fans running. Like getting an MRI. I always fall asleep.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
I think it's to late to add more options:( but damn dude don't you think you could get the job done faster stirring then the bubbles?

Nope. I have to mix my nutrients ahead of time (2-3days early) to get them ready.

Earth juice nutes are very acidic (in the 4 ph range). So the bubbles (aeration) add dissolved oxygen into the liquid raising the ph after 1 day or 2. Also the microbes need time to populate the mixture.

So I am in no hurry. I add 1 gallon of water to the jug. Then add each nutrient line bottle component 1-by-1 into the water, followed by molasses at the end.

Why stir it just to let it sit for 2 days while it gets mixed/agitated by itself?

Stirring it would just be redundant since it is self mixing +self regulating system. Which is great because I work everyday and it's nice knowing the nutrients will self regulate their own well being.

It just takes one more thing off the list of things to worry about each day. I'm sure other people that have busy lives would understand the simplicity+beauty of this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom