White D Pics

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Here are a few shots of my white D i have rocking. popped off 5 beans and got 3 females. all them are MASSIVE yielding so far its looking. out of the 3 females they are real similar. some have more white smell than others but all and all they all look killer. these pics were taken a week ago when they were at 32 days bloom...they are at 37 now so ill have to get up more pics soon. just wanted to share with everyone :) ~SMF~

White d pics
White d pics 2
White d pics 3
White d pics 4
White d pics 5
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Whaddup playa! :pimp: Ohh man... It's on... Time to pop some of my White D's to catch up with my main man SMF... Looking stellar as usual!

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Aren't the White D fem seeds?

Looking good skf.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Whaddup playa! :pimp: Ohh man... It's on... Time to pop some of my White D's to catch up with my main man SMF... Looking stellar as usual!

they shady! thanks my brotha....ill need to take better shots as these ones dont do them justice. took them in a rush and didnt even pull them out to take the pics....just leaned over other plants a took a shot real quick. you can tell theres a heavy yielder in this cross (green crack) as the buds are just massive at 32 days in these pics. you def need to pop yours off when you get a minute. nothing but fire here!

Aren't the White D fem seeds?

Looking good skf.

thanks tobor! the white D isnt fems...they are White x Tres dawg. probably should have kept the male that was looking stellar as i didnt know they were gonna yield this fat with as heavy resin as they are. killers for sure, wait till i throw up better pics :)

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Ok I was wondering. Thanks for that info.

There are definitely some good seed grows around the farm this past year or so.

C

ClearWater

Looking great dude, good to see some of these pics up! Glad to hear she's a yielder, got 18 that are going to go in. How much stretch did she have, like 3X?

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Ok I was wondering. Thanks for that info.

There are definitely some good seed grows around the farm this past year or so.

i agree....def some bad ass growers on the farm doing some really nice logs this past year fo shoooo

Looking good SKMF!

thanks hindu...def gonna get a keeper outta these!

Nice bro!
Those girls are gonna be beasts!

they are just gonna be utterly massive when they are done. must be the green crack in that tresdawg thats getting these buds so massive

Looking great dude, good to see some of these pics up! Glad to hear she's a yielder, got 18 that are going to go in. How much stretch did she have, like 3X?

hey clearwater, thanks for the love. the stretch wasnt much at all. didnt even double in size. most of the height came from the massive top colas to be honest. anyone with these is gonna be happy for sure:harvest::harvest:

SmokeyPipes

SmokeyPipes

Sweet!! So these are the White Dawg's ,Just scored a pack on the last drop,going to have to pop these real soon!! Looking good SMF!!

D

d420

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice... I am running this as well and it reminds me alot of the srardawg I am running.. SUPER DANK!! Enjoy..

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Another great one SMF. Just wait.....all the sudden around day 55 these get some D funk twang undertones :) Freaking lovely. I popped one and got one killer pheno....I hope. It yields great, looks great, can't wait to smoke her. I'm at 8wks today. A couple weeks to go. Oh boy she swells...and heavy....whoo skunky I hope these have the power I think they will.

Yours look like great. I'm sure you've got keeper too so cheers to our good fortune on these. :drink

Fred

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
theres green crack in tresdawg ?

no i was thinking about the appalachia i have going thats green crack x tresdawg. too much shit running at the same time, sometimes i get shit mixed up lol....my bad

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Sweet!! So these are the White Dawg's ,Just scored a pack on the last drop,going to have to pop these real soon!! Looking good SMF!!

Good score my friend....you are most def gonna be loving these babies for real! :)

Nice... I am running this as well and it reminds me alot of the srardawg I am running.. SUPER DANK!! Enjoy..

maan arnt they super fire...im running some stardawg as well but they are def different than my stardawgs....one of my phenos looks like it might have got switched up in packing and is a haze. i have two stardawgs going from seed and one is shorter and chemy smelling and the other is mad sativa looking and lengthy as hell and leafs like a haze for sure....pretty wild

Another great one SMF. Just wait.....all the sudden around day 55 these get some D funk twang undertones :) Freaking lovely. I popped one and got one killer pheno....I hope. It yields great, looks great, can't wait to smoke her. I'm at 8wks today. A couple weeks to go. Oh boy she swells...and heavy....whoo skunky I hope these have the power I think they will.

Yours look like great. I'm sure you've got keeper too so cheers to our good fortune on these. :drink

Fred

man these with D funk to them are gonna be nuts! they swell up like once a week its unreal. if these babies are as powerful as they look with a yield like im thinking they are gonna have i just found me a new KILLER cash cropper!! thanks for the love fred and yes, def cheer to good fortune on these for us and everyone that scored some! ~SMF~

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
no i was thinking about the appalachia i have going thats green crack x tresdawg. too much shit running at the same time, sometimes i get shit mixed up lol....my bad
Heh, you had me confused as well... Man I want the Appalachia too... :mmm

true grit

true grit

Looking sick fa sho, might need to pop some more of these....interested in your stardawg too. Got a couple of squatty fems about to flower.

S

slimjoint

appalachia is so bomb, my homeboy grew a pheno called grimdog that im smokin right now, smells like mangos heavily sprayed with aqua net and the taste transfers perfect!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
lol! I here ya nice flowers by the way !!!

lol sorry for that mix up lol.....thanks homie :)

Heh, you had me confused as well... Man I want the Appalachia too... :mmm

thats how i roll i like to cluster fuck people so they lose track haha :) Appalachia is gonna be fire, i cant wait

Looking sick fa sho, might need to pop some more of these....interested in your stardawg too. Got a couple of squatty fems about to flower.

man i dont know whats up with this strain but every pheno i have (all 3) are getting massive nuggies on them and are just super frosty. its crazy for sure

appalachia is so bomb, my homeboy grew a pheno called grimdog that im smokin right now, smells like mangos heavily sprayed with aqua net and the taste transfers perfect!

agreed! appalachia is pure fire man. i have a ton of appalachia im getting geared up to run next round. all these strains are started by seed and done by Bodhi. guys the man, he does amazing work!
~white x appalachia
~Pre 98 Bubba x Appalachia
~Blowfish x appalachia
....and i think there was more lol, i cant even remember i just went crazy and started to germ shit haha....so def getting geared for an appalachia extravaganja! :)

I

ibTheMan

who got the funk?, mich got that funk. (sing it dogs)

who got the herm?, Cali got that herm (sing'n voice),lol
just mess'n round.
aint my songs dope?

Top Bottom