White D Pics

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

solo

No offense OGR I think you are always straight up and honest, with no BS, and your gear is top shelf, but I really dont give a shit who makes them I just want a REAL chance at getting some at a reasonable price!

I

ibTheMan

No offense OGR I think you are always straight up and honest, with no BS, and your gear is top shelf, but I really dont give a shit who makes them I just want a REAL chance at getting some at a reasonable price!
That is how all gear is made,someone gets some beans or ah great cut picks the bomb Mom and male with desired traits, if you mix um together, it is no longer the original stain its ah new one and theres no reason someone couldnt sell um, it aint like they have the same male, so different weed.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
pretty big misunderstanding if you ask me

one thing to ban somebody but its some fucking low brow ass shit to label them a scammer and fraudster

no wonder good ass members been dropping like flies from this place

O

ograskal

Ok guys lets keep thingz on topic. This thread is about White D. Theres more to the story than what was said about making F2's. SMF knows whats up.. Move on guys...~ogr

JJ-NYC

JJ-NYC

What would be bad about opening a seed company, and useing peeps f2's? Its done all the time.
It's straight up stealing the breeders work. I would be very upset if it was done to me. Outcrossing to another strain is fine. Copying other peoples work and selling it for less money is just bad karma.

TortureKill

TortureKill

It's straight up stealing the breeders work. I would be very upset if it was done to me. Outcrossing to another strain is fine. Copying other peoples work and selling it for less money is just bad karma.

Exactly JJ, there's so much fraudulent shit going on with these new breeders, the etiquette has been tossed and forgotten. You cant really call yourself a breeder unless your bringing something new to the table. Just because you got your own male, or female, your still making a strain that already exists. It doesn't matter if you slap a different name on it or not. Its wrong. Theres rules and etiquette in this game, and they should be adhered to. :anim_09:Makes me sick to see growers supporting these pathetic piles that wanna call themselves a breeder. Majority of these guys are pollen chuckers,at best, without the slightest clue about genetics and heredity. In in for the quick $, with noone's interests at mind, other than their own...

Enough of this, Back to the WHITE D.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
White D at 8wks. Trying to get the 10 weeks final shots off the camera. It's on the camera memory and not the card and I don't have a cord to connect to computer.

DSC04646.JPG

DSC04649.JPG

DSC04650.JPG

Sorry about the crappy picts but this is my attempt to get this one back on track.

fred

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
white D

Here are some white D pics....just put into containers to cure. i bet these look about twice as sick after a nice cure for sure. non the less, nice job JJ with this one. seems like the white was dominate in this cross as i can smell her coming through on all 3 phenos, just some more than others...

pics taken real fast as i just wanted to give ya a peek and update this thread with what it was made for ;)

White D #2

DSCN2051
DSCN2052
DSCN2053
DSCN2055
Venom818

Venom818

Here are some white D pics....just put into containers to cure. i bet these look about twice as sick after a nice cure for sure. non the less, nice job JJ with this one. seems like the white was dominate in this cross as i can smell her coming through on all 3 phenos, just some more than others...

pics taken real fast as i just wanted to give ya a peek and update this thread with what it was made for ;)

White D #2

looks dank as always skunk nice to see you back

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
It smells skunky in here again now that you are back SMF. Welcome home.

I have experienced that in all my white crosses I have grown you can smell and see the white influence. It does seem to be dominant over the Urkle, SCMK, KK Strawberry Cough and Original Haze. Although there were phenos that had more influence from them but were still white dominant.

I wonder what would win the dominance battle between The White and Deep Chunk. That would be a genetic battle of the Titans.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
That's my Dawg! Droppin' some eye candy for the masses... :mmm
Welcome back my friend... :cool

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
It smells skunky in here again now that you are back SMF. Welcome home.

I have experienced that in all my white crosses I have grown you can smell and see the white influence. It does seem to be dominant over the Urkle, SCMK, KK Strawberry Cough and Original Haze. Although there were phenos that had more influence from them but were still white dominant.

I wonder what would win the dominance battle between The White and Deep Chunk. That would be a genetic battle of the Titans.

thanks for the love tobor :)

funny u mention deep chunk x white as im in the works of a lil personal cross for head stash. i believe you may have seen my deep chunk pheno....

here is the purple monkey balls pheno herself....
Just imagine this cut hit with the white....pics coming soon :harvest:

DSCN1580
DSCN1581
DSCN1583
DSCN1584
DSCN1585
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
That's my Dawg! Droppin' some eye candy for the masses... :mmm
Welcome back my friend... :cool

MY MAN SHADY! what up kid! nice of you to grace me with your presence in this thread of mine. cant wait to see what you do with the white D! bring that fire shady:character0029:

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
That is certainly a beautiful Deep Chunk. I love the name Monkey Balls. I guess great minds thinks alike. This will be interesting. When beancounter was doing all his Deep Chunk crosses I think only the UK Cheese (skunk #1) was able to battle it to a draw and got an even split in the offspring.

G

Genius Genetics

That is certainly a beautiful Deep Chunk. I love the name Monkey Balls. I guess great minds thinks alike. This will be interesting. When beancounter was doing all his Deep Chunk crosses I think only the UK Cheese (skunk #1) was able to battle it to a draw and got an even split in the offspring.

humm Monkey Balls lol... ill be doing a cross soon,

Deep Chunk X White/Sour D

its gona be KILLER im sure. I love my Monkey Balls:)

Peace
GeniusG :smiley_joint:

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
I love the name Monkey Balls..

Christ I thought you said "I love Monkey Balls"! Made me snort pepsi in reverse! lol

Skunk, I'm happy as HeLL your safe and back home here! You have a great attitude and horti skills. Stoke for you to get some seeds out there. With your Pheno arsenal... Yeah nuff said.

Congratz

p.s. purple looks good on you. ;)

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

Yo SMF welcome back homie! That White D #5 looks hella frosty and dense. Which of these phenos u like best?

Latest posts

Top Bottom