White D Pics

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
That is certainly a beautiful Deep Chunk. I love the name Monkey Balls. I guess great minds thinks alike. This will be interesting. When beancounter was doing all his Deep Chunk crosses I think only the UK Cheese (skunk #1) was able to battle it to a draw and got an even split in the offspring.

thanks tobor. should be interesting for sure man. deep chunk is a great strain just doesnt produce that great. hope the white adds a little to the weight department.

humm Monkey Balls lol... ill be doing a cross soon,

Deep Chunk X White/Sour D

its gona be KILLER im sure. I love my Monkey Balls:)

Peace
GeniusG :smiley_joint:

sounds like a good cross to me genius. when you get that rocking make sure to post pics, id like to see that in action

Christ I thought you said "I love Monkey Balls"! Made me snort pepsi in reverse! lol

Skunk, I'm happy as HeLL your safe and back home here! You have a great attitude and horti skills. Stoke for you to get some seeds out there. With your Pheno arsenal... Yeah nuff said.

Congratz

p.s. purple looks good on you. ;)

lol, good shit hellmutt! be careful not to choke out on that draaank brotha!

Nice shots SMF! Looks killer!

right on hindu, thanks for the love my friend

Yo SMF welcome back homie! That White D #5 looks hella frosty and dense. Which of these phenos u like best?

yes, looks like they let me hack ass back on the farm. the white D #2 didnt stack up to the #4 and #5. not only did it not pull as much but the buds were not as dense and its not quite as strong, flavor is still good but i wont be keeping the #2. Im REALLY diggin the #4, shes dense, has the biggest pull from all the white Ds i ran and is strong as shit! the #5 is great as well, smell a tad stronger than the #4 because shes got more chem kinda smell to her as the #4 is mostly a white smell with some added funk. the #5 might not be as strong as the #4 but looks like i need to smoke more of it before i can decided which one i wanna roll with lol

Right on SMF! Glad your back fo Sure!! Welcome home Bro!! View attachment 129420
You always bring the fire and got mad skills!
I was gonna say!!!

heeeey G.O.D....maaaan, you always bring the fire, im just trying to keep up with you my friend. non the less, thanks for the love and warm welcome back :)

Nice shots bro! thanks for the add.

KMK

thank you kottonmouthkig....always good to have another member to the canna world. cant wait to see some of your fire brotha!

waayne

waayne

Those are some beautiful pics Skunk!
Awesome work bro!
:passingjoint:

N

NorCalD9

Lookin DANK as AWLAYS brother!!!!.... Keep it up peace and good Karma

D9

S

snkrhd23

damn smf always killin it bro. madddd respect to you.
btw whens the next white d drop or something from topdawg?

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Glad to see you posting again SMF. Your picts look dank!

Hope it's ok for me put mine up here. Found the 10 weeks picts...Last ones....

DSC04734.JPG

DSC04733.JPG

DSC04727.JPG

DSC04730.JPG

DSC04726.JPG

DSC04725.JPG

fred

marski420

marski420

Beautiful flowers as always my brother SMF, its not the same without you here throwin the dank down for us so I'm glad you're back hommie.

Fred ^^ Nice shots as well, lookin dank

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Killer buds guys, damn skunk that deep chunk looks yummy. I was too late that white D lol...I got the white kush, did u grow that one skunk or anyone?

C

CAPO

here i am sittin on the white and the D and all I can think about is how this cross ended up. got to be some keepers in there. let a brother know what's up with the smoke.
i fucked up and clicked treskush before i knew it was just pusskush thought it was pure...shoulda scooped these instead.

ps good to see they removed that bs from your avatar....fuggin no-class haterz.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
here i am sittin on the white and the D and all I can think about is how this cross ended up. got to be some keepers in there. let a brother know what's up with the smoke.
Whaddup CAPO! White Dawg, aka White D is The White hit by Tres Dawg pollen... :thinking Here's an old quote from JJ:
These new crosses should be hitting the farm in a few weeks.
Star Dawg(Chemdog #4 X Tres Dawg)
White D(White X Tres Dawg)
Tres Kush(Pure Kush X Tres Dawg)
P Dawg(HP13 X Tres Dawg)

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
that deep chunk cross should be killer..sick work smf

wonka

wonka

really yummy looking nugs n :flower's flex!!! also enjoyed seeing ur :flower's too fred!!! thanks for sharing!!!
w.wonka

L

LeanMeanMrClean

this is my #3 pheno...
in love with this lady...tastes of chemy funk.no smell at first.after a few day cure shit is on point!
the high is only matched by some big pharma lol...
picture.php

S

SourBubba

Regretting not grabbing these today, your pics look awesome SMF!

M

metadoneth

NOw im even happier that i grabbed two packs of these!! I am just too stoked about these!! Thanks again Logic and JJ... you guys have made my day!!

M

mrhouston907

Yup, I love this strain, very good meds. I've been running it for a year, and love it, everyone does. Still have an unopened pack in the freezer, thanks goodness, cause you'll wanna keep this one around for awhile, but really, what top dawg strain wouldn't ya keep around, ya no!!!

S

stickyblack

Yup White D is top notch, heres me keeper- so tastey funky, hashy, skunky, fuel/spirit, top yielder and heavy stone from the first couple puffs...Yum. This was my first run and gave her no justice at all, she was yellowing by 3/4weeks flower, should be a real treat dialed in.

Will defently be popping more after some Stardawgs :)

P1030794
P1030789
Top Bottom