White Fire Og (wifi Og) Grow!

• Thread starter Cannabisseur
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cannabisseur

Cannabisseur

What's up THC Farmers! So I have two other grow journal going on, one with three WiFi alien og clones and another with WiFi OG x OG Kush trying to get beans to pop, but God blessed me today as he does every day and I was able to finally score three WiFi OG clones! I have been on the hunt for either seeds or clones of the WiFi since 2014 and finally got my hands on her! Extremely stoked!

I'll be growing them in FF happy frog soil with roots organic nutes, bat guano, general Organics ancient forest and perhaps other organic bloom nutes.

Cannabisseur

Cannabisseur

Girls looking great. Only issue is high humidity. It's at 65-69 at times, I'm hoping to avoid powdery mildew.

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
Girls looking great. Only issue is high humidity. It's at 65-69 at times, I'm hoping to avoid powdery mildew.
Do you have an intake and exhaust on your vege box? The bottom pic looks like you could install a little exhaust fan at the top of the box and a vent at the bottom for air exchange. It should help with the humidity.

Cannabisseur

Cannabisseur

Do you have an intake and exhaust on your vege box? The bottom pic looks like you could install a little exhaust fan at the top of the box and a vent at the bottom for air exchange. It should help with the humidity.
Hey OG Gong thanks for the info! I don't have exhaust or intake yet, but will be getting a 150-250 CFM inline mixed air fan and a phresh 200 CFM carbon filter soon! I was thinking passive intake since I will have that inline fan for exhaust, but would it be better to have a small fan for intake as well? I plan to flower about three ladies in here, three will go outdoor and the last three will be kept for moms.

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
Hey OG Gong thanks for the info! I don't have exhaust or intake yet, but will be getting a 150-250 CFM inline mixed air fan and a phresh 200 CFM carbon filter soon! I was thinking passive intake since I will have that inline fan for exhaust, but would it be better to have a small fan for intake as well? I plan to flower about three ladies in here, three will go outdoor and the last three will be kept for moms.
Yes an intake and exhaust fan is good. I use a charcoal filter on both intake and exhaust.

Cannabisseur

Cannabisseur

Yes an intake and exhaust fan is good. I use a charcoal filter on both intake and exhaust.
Ok sounds good! Yea I thought about getting an intake filter to keep the box clean and free of dust & stuff so I will definitely be doing that. I just may go with a regular booster fan for the intake and the inline for the exhaust. Thanks again OG Gong any help and advice is very much welcomed and greatly appreciated! Jah bless brother.

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
Ok sounds good! Yea I thought about getting an intake filter to keep the box clean and free of dust & stuff so I will definitely be doing that. I just may go with a regular booster fan for the intake and the inline for the exhaust. Thanks again OG Gong any help and advice is very much welcomed and greatly appreciated! Jah bless brother.
Anytime man. Lots of good people here with lots of experience to help. Good luck with them.

Top Bottom