• Tagged users None
waayne

waayne

Yeah, you got all the fire brotha!:pimp:
I wish I could smell her!;)

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Leadsled, she just about doubled in height the first 18 days of bloom. If those stems produce White-style colas, I'm going to be one happy farmer.
Nice. Appreciate it. Looks like you will be a happy farmer.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

rrrrrrresin machine

Here we are at day 30. I like how she frosts the center of the fan leaves. Not much smell, yet. No worries; if she's as potent as she looks.

102 0566
102 0567
102 0569
B

Beasters X Haze

awesome man.. I love my three phenos.. can't really throw any of em out.. you're gonna me very happy in a few weeks..

I can't wait to try out this clone of whitefire x 91. like a little kid on christmas.

C

ClearWater

Shes lookin quite nice altitudefarmer! Resin production seems to be outrageous, hope this is a keeper for you. All the best bro

waayne

waayne

Nice brotha!
She's sure frosted out!
Those pics are making me drool!;)

B

biggun4me

I'm still wishin for a scratch and sniff monitor!!! Peace

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
She looks to be something special, great job ya doing her AF!

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Thanks, guys! Doing my best to make 'er shine. I'll get some fresh pics up asap. She's forming nice buds, for sure. Got a full plate right now, but the girls are looking great!

true grit

true grit

Swear once these get hit hard they just blow up and frost out...looking killer bro!

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm loving it! looks sooo frosty. I love all 4 phenos I'm holding. It's not that smelly growing but will finish up with a nice sweet kush flavor and after a little cure it's smell can fill the room as good as any. . I can't believe how much I've grown to love this cross. So glad you have it. Hoping you've spread the wifi love to those in need!

fred

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

You're damn straight I am, Fred! Will get fresh pics up asap. Sorry folks- life's been crazy with the move, the holidays, and a huge harvest...

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

You're damn straight I am, Fred! Will get fresh pics up asap. Sorry folks- life's been crazy with the move, the holidays, and a huge harvest...

Whatup brotha AF, a lil late but Merrry Christmas and good luck with the move, hope all has been well mate, beautiful work as usual, Peace SSP

friction

friction

there hungry byatches in the later weeks then bang they swell real nice!

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

yoooooooo! if those pics were at day 30 when those fotos were takin, and it was posted about 20 days ago, i imagine that theyre way bigger and swellier they are some beautiful lookin flowers cant wait to see them at day 70 :harvest:

tywon

tywon

Hmmm... White Fire! Fuck Yeah! Take good care of her. You made my Xmas just by letting me knowing she's in colorado.lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom