White Hairs?

• Thread starter Ameadows92
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Ameadows92

Hey I have a question I work 2-10 and that is my light cycle ( 16/8 because my girl has to cut off light When I go, I cut it on when I get home, just easier. ). I asked her if she has messed up the cycle even once and she says no never so I wanted to ask for help. I have hairs on only one of the colas but I never put it under a 12/12 cycle so idk if she messed up or it's doing its own thing. Can I still veg for another week or 2 or so or should I just flower to try and reduce stress? Only see hairs on one cola on the whole plant.

White hairs
White hairs 2
White hairs 3
Monster762

Monster762

Flip it. You're going to be tight on space now. You'll see. Those hairs telling you it wants to go. May have been light cycle messed up but maybe not. I had mine spit pistils under 24 hr light. Just one of them. It is now by far my biggest strongest plant. It vegged like a week or 2 longer than my others but it told me to flip it by kicking little white hairs so I flipped em all. Then I found out that one plant wants my 4x4 to itself. They will hit nice growth spurt once they adapt to flower. I'm on first grow. I doubted people. I thought veg was what determined my plant size. It almost doubled once it hit flower.

A

Ameadows92

Flip it. You're going to be tight on space now. You'll see. Those hairs telling you it wants to go. May have been light cycle messed up but maybe not. I had mine spit pistils under 24 hr light. Just one of them. It is now by far my biggest strongest plant. It vegged like a week or 2 longer than my others but it told me to flip it by kicking little white hairs so I flipped em all. Then I found out that one plant wants my 4x4 to itself. They will hit nice growth spurt once they adapt to flower. I'm on first grow. I doubted people. I thought veg was what determined my plant size. It almost doubled once it hit flower.
for sure, im going to grab a tent as well tomorrow, thanks for the insight.

Top Bottom