White OG v1

• Thread starter true grit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

I'll try to snap some pictures in the day or so. Looking like 3-4 fems and 2 males....sadly the 2 HOSSes are looking they will be dudes. But they will be saved. Most of the females have very little branching but a few have nice tight nodes. gettin there. once a few cuts are rooted, some will be flipped.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Cant wait to see them pics bro! I bet they r sexy bitches. Do they look white or sfv dom?

K

Karma Genetics

Going to be great seeing a few of these grown by you bro,

true grit

true grit

Cant wait to see them pics bro! I bet they r sexy bitches. Do they look white or sfv dom?

I don't any lean strongly to either side in veg so far. The branchier ones have growth somewhat similar to white but different node stacking. None are really OG lanky and better than OG nodes, so heres to hoping for a good mix.

Going to be great seeing a few of these grown by you bro,

Thanks brother man, super stoked on em. Ready to see em blow up in coco as temps start to settle out again.

true grit

true grit

ladies...

well here are the 3 ladies I got from the bunch... the smallest is hittin flower tomorrow. the other two im waitin on cuts to root and they will be as well. The smallest imo looks to have great structure, the larger is starting to stretch and the mid has good shape too.

pics-
1- group shot
2,3- shorty
4- midski
5- taller stretchy

DSCN2469
DSCN2471
DSCN2472
DSCN2473
DSCN2475
true grit

true grit

yeah theyve been diggin the veg soil mix, nothing but kelp and water. they will go into 3g coco pots pre flower and get heavy16 nutes.

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Looking great man...very healthy:)

2DogWalker

#5 looks alot like my pheno #1, the rest look like you got a little bit better hybrids than I did.... I am quite happy with #1 good kush flava and amazing trich production a little bit lanky though....Can't wait to see a pro put it down bro!

Best
2DW

true grit

true grit

Hey folks, sorry for the lack of updates been busy ragin lately. lol.

Down to 3 fems, one has been in bloom for 2wks or so now and is gettin a nice OG stretch on even though it was the lil girl!

The other two are just beasts. I most def let them veg too long but theres no where to put em...gonna be a fun for sure. lol. I'll snap a few pics in a few days...

true grit

true grit

Yeah brother I got high hopes for the beasts...took plenty of cuts recently and will flip em shortly. Great branching, SUPER vigorous...lets hope for straight dank and good yield cuz they structure and growth is ideal. Veggin as fast as the diesels but way better branching.

The one smaller gal that flowered early is about wk4 and starting to stack nicely. I'll grab a few pics...

true grit

true grit

Heres a few pics of the beaster girls, P1 and P3. P4 is bloom and i'll snag a few pics.

Both are very hardy, both are very branchy and veg REALLY fast. Nice thick stems, and both stink pretty similarly when taking cuts.

P1- pics 1 and 2
P3- pic 3 and new mom pic 4.

DSCN2523
DSCN2524
DSCN2525
DSCN2526
true grit

true grit

I've only been veggin in 1g pots lately. Funny those are about 3ft tall in 1g pots of soil. Can grow monsters in 1g of coco.

true grit

true grit

Here we are at 8wks with my first pheno. Going into a heavy flush this week til wk10. Very nice kushy smells, but not quite the structure the other two larger ladies have, not the same budsites, etc so this lady will probably not be sticking around but Ive learned not to make that judgement until smoke time comes!! lol.

Ill throw up some pics of the other two phenos here as they keep blooming out...

DSCN2536
DSCN2538
DSCN2539
DSCN2540
sticky icky

sticky icky

Damm bro she looks like some fire to me ill bet she tastes and smells killer rock it out lookin forward to seein the others do there thing!

Latest posts

Top Bottom