White OG v1

• Thread starter true grit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

everything is looking dank bro nice job

thanks broseph, wait til you see these gals! hehehe....

Here we are with teh last two phenos....only one good shot of p1 today but plenty of teh beast p2. these shots are wk8. homies came in and thought from density/rock hardness and fill in that these were coming up on 9-10wks... regimen changed up a lil this run and appears to knocked a wk off most. w00t.

on to pics...

first pic p1
the rest are p2

DSCN2585
DSCN2580
DSCN2581
DSCN2582
DSCN2586
sticky icky

sticky icky

Holy shit Gritty those are just pure insanity stellar work as always man respect!

JAWS

JAWS

hey TRUE:hi
freakin killer job on these my friend, i finaly ran into a bro who had some of these to share so yaaa im super stoked..
very :hinice

K

kes5480

WOW!!! looks awesome bro, fuckin awesome!!!!

im jealous!!!

peace
keS

2DogWalker

TG,

That pheno1 Looks off the charts man, congrats on the score....Can't wait to hear how she burns for ya

2DW

true grit

true grit

Holy shit Gritty those are just pure insanity stellar work as always man respect!

thanks brotha, they getting there now. super chunk....

hey TRUE:hi
freakin killer job on these my friend, i finaly ran into a bro who had some of these to share so yaaa im super stoked..
very :hinice

Nice!! You gonna dig em bro, everything i pop from Karma throws me some good flame. Got some more point break comin soon.

WOW!!! looks awesome bro, fuckin awesome!!!!

im jealous!!!

peace
keS

thanks homie, just snag you some of them beans and find ya some flame too.

P1 looks otherworldly True, great job.

TG,

That pheno1 Looks off the charts man, congrats on the score....Can't wait to hear how she burns for ya

2DW

Yeah the P1 is pretty nuts looking on the tops. They came out skinnier and mad frosted. Ill snap some lower pics cuz the yield for that plant is really gonna be in the lowers- everything looks like normal OG nugs all teh way down. Both are soooo kushy smelling at this point.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
looks like some stellar smoke grit

true grit

true grit

thanks homies! she is gonna be some flame. ill try and snap a pic of p2 next to the o. diesel cuz she has bigger buds. ha.

Venom818

Venom818

hey tg why are the leaves tacoing like that is that a mg issue i had this happen in flower to 1 plant im wondering if it had to do with the fact im using calplex never had this problem with cal-mag

true grit

true grit

Very nice work true grit & KG!!

thanks brother, KG most def knocked it outta the park with these!

You killing it Treu G

trying bro, found some real nice dank outta this run. Got more point break on the way up now.

hey tg why are the leaves tacoing like that is that a mg issue i had this happen in flower to 1 plant im wondering if it had to do with the fact im using calplex never had this problem with cal-mag

Nah, its from me feeding them like a 9-10wk strain and them being virtually done by about 8wks and the fact i've been having trouble keeping up the RH with the weather change of late (about 5-15 degrees outside and no humidity)....the rh is causing the largest headache for me compared to normal growth/transpiration at about 50-60% rh where i like it (currently struggling to get outta 30's).

true grit

true grit

Damn the p1 is smelling like the dankest OG ive smelled in a hot minute...stoked.... the p2 is getting that rank death kush odor...yumm... mighta found a couple of keepers this run. thanks karma!

true grit

true grit

Hey hey folks, figured I'd come back with some feedback now that these were chopped, dried and being smoked!!

First of all- KG: Both of these are great plants and have been very easy to grow, after growing so many plants from seed its very evident the skill of breeder by the healthiness and ease to grow, and constant quality- SMASHIN it with all these kush crosses brother!! Props my friend, and thanks for the opportunity to run through these different crosses!

P1- This one ended up yielding pretty decent (right around a 1/4 for this one). Very dank on the smell when broken up, but not a whole lot of smell before that. The taste is clean kushy OG, slight fuely but no lemony'ness. The high is def pretty strong and folks are liking this one. Theres a couple more of her going in organics this run to see if i can beef up the smell and maintain the yield, so she'll stick around for another run before final decisions are made whether to keep. Talk about rock solid from top to bottom!!

P2- This plant did not have a whole hell of a lotta smell during grow, kinda death smelly, ranky, but nothing over powering....now that she is dried she definitely has more of a dank ass, meaty, deep smell and deep OG flavor to coincide. to me she smells like more of the tahoe crosses i've grown that have a meatier side. the yield was interesting as about everything below the upper 1ft did not chunk up, she yielded around 2-3oz of very nice tops though. The high is very narcotic on this bia, very strong and heavy. Couple of the homies said this one put em to sleep asap. Again she's sticking around for another run in organics before any decisions are made...right now i have a dank wifi i found about a year ago that is really setting the bar for the rest of my OG crosses being grown out but both of these are pretty damn close in quality... still wishing I would have not lost my Point Break pheno as I feel it probably had both of these beat...but more Point Break are on the way...hehehe.

BAG APPEAL IS BEYOND GREAT!!!!

Heres a few quick pics of the P2 pheno...ill grab some of the other manana.

DSCN2609
DSCN2610

2DogWalker

Tg,

Looking awesome bro, p2 is sounding alot like my #2 really dead smelling and a quick finish to boot I couldn't really ever get her to hit the scales very hard at the end..none the less they were some fire smoke as in sure yours will be too...I have some of my #1s going organic with the same smell intentions. Smells are much better so far(about 40 days 12/12) but my organic skills are lackluster at best so nuggage isn't swelling the greatest but smells n trich production are great so far....

Happy 2012 man

Be well
2dogwalker

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Looking Dank brotha! :rock

true grit

true grit

Thanks broham! Was a very fun and easy round with those gals. Not a whole lotta effort from me (just my normal dialed reg) and these girls really shined. The #2 pheno most def had more of the rank White smell in grow,but way more smell on the backside when dried. this was one of those, if both females were this solid, wish i woulda just popped the whole pack and seen what i coulda found. oh well next time!

Good luck on your organics run homie! I've only done organics one run in the last year, so its taken me about 2 runs since to be able to get that super swell back to em. Unlike chems, don't hesitate to push the base nutes a little harder and adjust your additives accordingly. This run I upped the base feed, started HPK a little earlier with less and have easily matched/passed my chem swell already...just gotta tinker and the organics usually don't fry things as fast! Happy 2012 to you too!!

Thanks Shady!! I'll snap some dry shots of the P1 pheno here shortly...

K

Karma Genetics

Happy you got some nice things from popping them seeds bro,

You always get to show there real potential.

Keep up the great growing brother you where made for it.

Top Bottom