White OG v1

• Thread starter true grit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

Happy you got some nice things from popping them seeds bro,

You always get to show there real potential.

Keep up the great growing brother you where made for it.

Thanks brother man, means a lot coming from you! Got more point break on the way up (2-3 females) and the White OG are looking very happy and healthy in the organic beds...w00t. We'll what I can do with em this round!

Thanks mastayoda- they smokin flame too:bong2:

S

Steel Erection

Popped one of these about 3 weeks ago. And I have 7 of the v1 beans left there has to be a winner in the pack.-SE

true grit

true grit

Here we go folks.... here are some pics of the 2 phenos on their organic run. Both came out spectacular but to be honest the Point Break are surpassing them this run IMO.

The smaller nugged pheno just doesn't quite develop the OG smell it needs although it pretty much has everything else. More musky/kushy/white smelling if you ask me and not quite OG enough. Been giving it a good cure but not quite there- bummer cuz boy does she yield.

The larger yielding pheno hits hard, yields well, gets mad frosty and is sticking around for a little while longer. She doesn't smell during bloom which is nice and gets a very unique creamy fruity smell when dried out. Will be smoking some more soon now thats she cured well- hopefully she sticks!

On to pics- first 3 are of teh lower yielder and the rest are the one thats still around-

Thanks again senor Karma!! But wait til ya see these Point Break homie!! these are amazing and above most around but you knocked it out with the point break again imo. just insanely unique! ill snag some pics (hopefully if cam comes back!)

DSCN2695
DSCN2697
DSCN2728
DSCN2720
DSCN2722
DSCN2725
DSCN2727

true grit

true grit

So after a good cure... the larger yielding pheno is def sticking around. Her smell has turned into a straight cake batter/baked goodness and baked good/OG kush on the inhale. Smoke is very up, light hearted but heavy to me. After smoking a buncha heavy kushes/OG's of late this lady is a great balance of strong, not noidy/or knockout but laughing high. I def dig!

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

Damn! Those colas look swoll and frosty bro... What number did she average out too? Nice work on them

hpjsgla

hpjsgla

Very nice work !!! Looks like you have something nice to celebate 420 with !!!
Cheers,
Daniel

true grit

true grit

Damn! Those colas look swoll and frosty bro... What number did she average out too? Nice work on them

Yeah brother man, both were rock solid nug producers. Both plants averaged between 3-4oz this run. took some cuts of the keeper this week as a table with some topped/screened is gonna throw some weight imo.

Very nice work !!! Looks like you have something nice to celebate 420 with !!!
Cheers,
Daniel

thanks homie, def some tastiness!!

K

Karma Genetics

Damm bro, they look finger licking good. nice Tight long nuggets.

Yeh i am tring to sheduale a seed batch with the point break, going to do a full open polination inbreed. (f2)

Respect Bro

true grit

true grit

Thanks broham, these both smoked great but the big yielder is a step above. I still cant get over the cake batter taste/smell. And you are correct, they both stacked like a mofo and were rock solid top to bottom- all organic and nothing more than HPK for a little boost aka very easy plants to grow and tune!

good luck on the point break seed run, think there is def some keepers in there!

Top Bottom