White Urkle in Coco, CO2, Dual-Arc, 2nd Grow Log!

• Thread starter nMEEKS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Definitely looking firee tbete Meeks! Looks like you are getting your system/ nutes dialed in. So, hope this isnt making you repeat something, but the root aphids are still kickin over here, what did you do to get rid of them or what are you using since its been just a few days? I need these fuckers gone! Let me know mayne. Keep up the stellar work brother! Peace! Motiv

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Definitely looking firee tbete Meeks! Looks like you are getting your system/ nutes dialed in. So, hope this isnt making you repeat something, but the root aphids are still kickin over here, what did you do to get rid of them or what are you using since its been just a few days? I need these fuckers gone! Let me know mayne. Keep up the stellar work brother! Peace! Motiv

I hope I don't jinx it by saying this, but I do not believe I have root aphids. I thought maybe for a couple days that I did, I was getting some rapid yellowing on lower leaves and then a got a few deficiencies (all different on different plants) kinda out of no where within the same week, but I have convinced myself that was a combination of the fact that I am feeding at low levels to keep N low with H&G's nutes having way too much N, and then I did a major drench with azamax the same day I did a foliar with azamax. The combo of low micro nutrient levels in my media, and then a double dose of azamax brought on some random deficiencies in my plants that lasted for a few days until they were getting regular feedings again. Delae also thinks a couple of my plants are just 6-7 week strains and so they were ready to be finishing up this week or next, and I am pushing them 9 weeks! So that could be why I am having a hard time bringing the green back into my front two plants after they lost it with an Fe deficiency. Anyways, that was a long story to basically say that I don't think I ever had root aphids, but what I was actually battling was regular Aphids that were sucking the juices out of my leaves and rapidly killing my White Urkle moms (where I discovered them). Those have hopefully been eradicated, but I have a feeling I may be battling them again soon, some little f**kers held on for like 3 days after the full azamax blast and would have come back full blast if I didn't throw up a bunch of No-Pest Strips. I was afraid they would make it over to the White Urkles in flowering, but none were ever seen there, although I did a full azamax treatment like I said to be safe. Wow, I am smoking some of this Grape Ape from Delae mixed with Da WiFi and just rambling. . . . :animbong: :giggle

Thanks for checking in Motiv, good luck with your root aphid battle, I have zero experience even trying that, so I can't offer any advice.

-Meeks :pimp:

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Lmfao, word Meeks! I have heard many times that D's G Ape is knock ya dick in the dirt fire, never had the pleasure myself. Enjoy though bro! Anyway, i hope you are right and you dont have RA, they truly suck balls! Rap soon bro, enjoy that bowl! Peace, MOTIV

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Lmfao, word Meeks! I have heard many times that D's G Ape is knock ya dick in the dirt fire, never had the pleasure myself. Enjoy though bro! Anyway, i hope you are right and you dont have RA, they truly suck balls! Rap soon bro, enjoy that bowl! Peace, MOTIV

Delae's Grape Ape has kept me in zombie mode for the last few days no doubt! I love the strain already, but seriously have never had a sample of it grown so well! I have a gram left and want to conserve it forever, but will end up finishing it tomorrow most likely! A bowl of 50/50 WiFi and G. Ape is the perfect thing after a long day of class. Root Aphids mess people's shit up bro, I commend you for your lack of complaining, it seems like everyone is battling those guys right now! Do you have any plans for picking up a pack from Alien's BIN drop soon? I really hope to score one of the Alien Grapevines, but I know I screwed myself by saying that in his forum, now everyone wants that shit, haha!

Well Farmers, it has been a while since I updated, and not for any good reason really, just been really backed up with work in school and the grow room, and then Delae's Grape Ape has killed any extra free time I have had! Here is a quick picture I shot one night after a couple bowls, showing off his G. Ape looking like I rolled it in keif before putting it in the bowl, and hitting like no other, with a high that sneaks up on you and then. . . . *insert scene from Boondock Saints when the brother jumps off the roof to "serial crush" the big mobster*

IMG_06084.jpg

Now to show off the ladies! The front two plants would have been happy finishing at 6 weeks, but I will only be keeping the front left phenotype, and will run it 45-50 days next time. The back two plants are going to be happy at 8 weeks, but my harvest will be more like 8.5 based on when the weekend is, and the back left would be happier coming down at 7.5 most likely. The back right plant could go more like 9 or even 10 weeks it looks like, I may or may not keep it to find out, most likely not at this point, with two other obvious keepers that finish in less time! These pictures were all taken around 44 days after the flip to 12/12. Enjoy!

Group Shot:
IMG_06105.jpg

Back Left:
IMG_06163.jpg

Front Left
IMG_06232.jpg
IMG_06252.jpg
IMG_06263.jpg

Some serious fire coming from just 4 beans popped! The smells are ridiculous in there right now, if I brush against any of the plants the whole room gets an extra strong wave of grape candy, and every time I squeeze a bud to get a feel for density and smell I end up doing a little dance in the grow room because they are solid as a rock and they have that smell that keeps me up at night wishing I had more purple weed! I will be starting flush on the front two plants tomorrow and starting flush on the back two Sunday. I'll be going for a full 2 week flush this time around after not being happy with a 6 day flush last round, even though house and garden says you only need 2 days! Thanks for stopping in to check out my log, all comments welcome, constructive feedback especially welcome at anytime, positive feedback always appreciated, hope all is well for you and yours!

-Meeks :bong-hits:

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Props Meeks! that left pheno is sik. congrats bro!

Thanks Pura, I think I got really lucky this round finding 2 keepers. The back left has battled my 16" fan like a champ and the front left would have preferred a cooler seat a bit further from the co2 burner, but both clearly out performed the front right, and the back right might be kept, but not run anytime in the near future. Harvest is in sight and I am crossing my fingers these girls get some color to them before the chop!

-Meeks

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Haha, yeah man, i hope to try D's ape someday as well. The white urkles look killer man! Chunkin up fatty! Great job man! As far as Liens gear goes, fuck yeah i want some! However, we will have to see my pocket staus at the time of the drop. That shit is going to be FIYAH!!! Cant wait. Anyway, i hope you csn get the mits on some, me as well. Keep it up bro! Peace! Motiv!

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Delae's Grape Ape has kept me in zombie mode for the last few days no doubt! I love the strain already, but seriously have never had a sample of it grown so well! I have a gram left and want to conserve it forever, but will end up finishing it tomorrow most likely! A bowl of 50/50 WiFi and G. Ape is the perfect thing after a long day of class. Root Aphids mess people's shit up bro, I commend you for your lack of complaining, it seems like everyone is battling those guys right now! Do you have any plans for picking up a pack from Alien's BIN drop soon? I really hope to score one of the Alien Grapevines, but I know I screwed myself by saying that in his forum, now everyone wants that shit, haha!

Well Farmers, it has been a while since I updated, and not for any good reason really, just been really backed up with work in school and the grow room, and then Delae's Grape Ape has killed any extra free time I have had! Here is a quick picture I shot one night after a couple bowls, showing off his G. Ape looking like I rolled it in keif before putting it in the bowl, and hitting like no other, with a high that sneaks up on you and then. . . . *insert scene from Boondock Saints when the brother jumps off the roof to "serial crush" the big mobster*

Glad you enjoyed the Grape Ape Meeks. I've been loving that White Fire you grew. It's frosty as hell and has a really nice taste, smell and high to it. It's great working weed for sure. Great selection for your keeper.

Respect

D

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Super sick work Meeks! You've got them White Urkles looking sexy... :makeup

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Haha, yeah man, i hope to try D's ape someday as well. The white urkles look killer man! Chunkin up fatty! Great job man! As far as Liens gear goes, fuck yeah i want some! However, we will have to see my pocket staus at the time of the drop. That shit is going to be FIYAH!!! Cant wait. Anyway, i hope you csn get the mits on some, me as well. Keep it up bro! Peace! Motiv!

I have a single bowl of the GA left, the top of the biggest nug Delae gave me, and I am trying so hard not to smoke it, but I know it will be gone by the end of the weekend for sure! The White Urkles are seriously chunking up, major swell over the last couple weeks! Too bad, so sad, I missed the Alien drop because of my exam. . . . I even got excused for the first 15 min so that I could be out in the hall hitting refresh on THCBay. . . . but the late listing was a sign that these beans were truly not meant to be mine. . . . next drop, I'm all over it!! Thanks for checking out the log, sorry for the delayed response.

Glad you enjoyed the Grape Ape Meeks. I've been loving that White Fire you grew. It's frosty as hell and has a really nice taste, smell and high to it. It's great working weed for sure. Great selection for your keeper.

Respect

D

Thanks a ton D, I put a lot of love into that WiFi, and it turned out better than anything I have grown in the past, even after the hard times I put it through early on! I think the major props are owed to OGR obviously, for creating such an awesome cross! Like I told MOTIV, I am down to my last bowl of GA, I'm gonna have to bring you some extra White Urkle and hope you have some GA left to trade! Harvest is coming up next weekend so I'll probably come down in a few weeks!

Super sick work Meeks! You've got them White Urkles looking sexy... :makeup

Haha, nothing sexier than a table full of tall, fat, and greasy girls!! Thanks for stopping by Shady!

Picture Update coming tonight!

-Meeks :smiley_joint:

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
I should still have some GA for you. I'm dying to try that White Urkle!

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
I should still have some GA for you. I'm dying to try that White Urkle!

Very nice, I am even more excited now! I spend about half my time in the grow room working, and half my time staring at the White Urkle buds! And maybe you can help me out with this, why do I sometimes see 'Erkle' and sometimes see 'Urkle', is there a difference, or is one right and one wrong, or does it just not matter? lol, just curious and I thought you might be the guy to ask. (if anyone else reading this knows, feel free to chime in)

Wow that looks very potent, trichomes everywhere

Haha, I hope it will be very potent, and yea the trichomes on the front left plant have covered every bit of plant material exposed to any amount of light! I will be making BHO with the trim from that plant for sure, and possibly all 4 plants depending on how much Vector I buy. Thanks for the checking out the plants and for the kind words Krasi!

-Meeks

P.S. I was very sad about not scoring a pack of the Alien Grapevine because of a timing conflict ;( . . . . . . . so I decided to find a temporary solution to my woes by spending some of the cash I already committed (in my head) to the Alien gear. . . . .:thinking . . . . . . so I went over to my homies house to buy his original HURRICANE! :RastaBong:

IMG_06832.jpg

:boogie::animbong:

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Nice work bro...Props. Diggin the glass too.

Thanks HS, much appreciated coming from you! Your seedlings are looking beautiful by they way, I was just admiring their uniformity! I will be watching to see how you top/train them before flowering. And the glass has been getting broken in heavily tonight! :RastaBong:

Check back in in an hour or so, I just snapped some new pics and I will be sorting through them and posting up the ones I like very shortly!

-Meeks

sticky icky

sticky icky

Damm homie evrything looks killer very very nice work that wifi ain't no joke I'm sure its so damm delectable idnt it lmao...take some fat azz rips for me and keep on killin it mang!

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks HS, much appreciated coming from you! Your seedlings are looking beautiful by they way, I was just admiring their uniformity! I will be watching to see how you top/train them before flowering. And the glass has been getting broken in heavily tonight! :RastaBong:

Check back in in an hour or so, I just snapped some new pics and I will be sorting through them and posting up the ones I like very shortly!

-Meeks

Thanks bro...I will definitely be back to check the new pics. I'm almost starting to enjoy glass as much as checking out nice flower pics...almost Lol. I wont be doing any training on the ladies this run...I usually let them go all natural the first run to get an idea of the structure...then figure out how they will like to be trained from there. Peace

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Damm homie evrything looks killer very very nice work that wifi ain't no joke I'm sure its so damm delectable idnt it lmao...take some fat azz rips for me and keep on killin it mang!

Took an extra bong load just for you Sticky, thanks for the very kind words, and obviously for checking out a couple of my logs! The WiFi stash is dwindling fast, going to have to start burning mostly WU once it is dried with a little cure! I can't wait to have jars with more than one strain of OGR dank!

Thanks bro...I will definitely be back to check the new pics. I'm almost starting to enjoy glass as much as checking out nice flower pics...almost Lol. I wont be doing any training on the ladies this run...I usually let them go all natural the first run to get an idea of the structure...then figure out how they will like to be trained from there. Peace

I love good glass pics, the only thing that makes them less satisfying than pictures in a good grow log is that when you come back and look at the picture of the plants in the grow log, they grew, and the glass is still the same glass (but in that way, forever valuable). I like that cultural practice of running beans without training to get a sense for their growth, I can say it probably would have helped me avoid a few broken branches trying to train one of my WMK that doesn't prefer training! Update is just a bit late, but full of great stuff :passingjoint:

Hello Farmers! I know you are all excited to see the new pics, I can say that anyone who invents Smell-o-vision will get a blank check from me, because I really wish I could share the aroma coming from the back left plant (Pheno B) with everyone! Seriously, by far the largest buds of any plant I have grown, and the dankest grape candy grease just coating every little bit of those buds, I am STOKED for harvest next week!

Group shot
Plant Lettering from Left to right, Top to bottom
|_________________|

IMG_06842.jpg

Pheno C
IMG_06882.jpg

IMG_0696.jpg

IMG_07031.jpg

IMG_07131.jpg

IMG_0708.jpg

Pheno A
IMG_06891.jpg

IMG_0702.jpg

Pheno B
IMG_06982.jpg

IMG_07143.jpg

IMG_07151.jpg

IMG_07162.jpg

Pheno D
IMG_07011.jpg

Teaser shot with White Master Kush tops up front, and WU colas in the back (check out that log if you haven't already):
IMG_06662.jpg

-Meeks :RastaBong:

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
You're slaying that White Urk's vahjeen. A couple weeks ago I wanted to say the keepers might be front right and back left but I'm thinking it may be the complete opposite now....this will be interesting. Keep slaying WU vahj Meeks!

Top Bottom