White Urkle in Coco, CO2, Dual-Arc, 2nd Grow Log!

• Thread starter nMEEKS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
very nice looking there

Thanks S_D, glad you like the pics, I went a little crazy taking pics in the grow room today. I just kept telling myself it would be my last opportunity to photograph them alive, and I couldn't put down the camera! I will see if any came out nicely and upload them when I get a chance.

-Meeks

B

BayouBud

Da BOMB, Homie... Luvin it like dat... AGAIN, your garden is fukin AMAZING!!
I will light a candle at exactly 8 am in appreciationn for what you have done here!! lol

Have a great day bro... Keep up the awesome work...

Stay Kynd,
BAYOU

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

thats shits ballin meeks......those pics look amazing your getting good at taking shots of your ladies my friend and the colors they are showing look beautiful like fall leaves.....outstanding work on this thread +rep!

cheers bro!

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Da BOMB, Homie... Luvin it like dat... AGAIN, your garden is fukin AMAZING!!
I will light a candle at exactly 8 am in appreciationn for what you have done here!! lol

Have a great day bro... Keep up the awesome work...

Stay Kynd,
BAYOU

Haha, thanks Bayou!

thats shits ballin meeks......those pics look amazing your getting good at taking shots of your ladies my friend and the colors they are showing look beautiful like fall leaves.....outstanding work on this thread +rep!

cheers bro!

Thanks Mitch, the ladies just love to pose for the camera! I am pumped to see your headband fill out and start to really grease up!

-Meeks

P.S. this is post #1000 for me! I am pretty impressed by that considering I think I had 18 posts when I started my WiFi grow thread 6 months ago!

F

fuzzy

very nice

Very nice job Meeks!Ive got a pheno, that after amonths cure, it smells like a suntan oil or something.Keep up the great work. peace,fuzzy

hiboy

hiboy

them girls are def. not camera shy,,,them sluts
nice work,
Did u take some cuts for round 2?
hb

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Very nice job Meeks!Ive got a pheno, that after amonths cure, it smells like a suntan oil or something.Keep up the great work. peace,fuzzy

Woah, that would be a weird experience.. . . sun tan lotion. . . I am sure it is similar to the concept of 'fuel' being good, even though actually fuel is not an appealing smell. Thanks for checking things out fuzzy!

them girls are def. not camera shy,,,them sluts
nice work,
Did u take some cuts for round 2?
hb

Haha, yea these girls cannot wait to take off their leaves and model their buds in full nude! I have a bonsai mom of every phenotype, but I will be taking cuts from the Pheno B mother in a few days for round 2 following the White Master Kush! Good to see you around hiboy!

Ok, as I mentioned earlier, I took some nostalgic, last evening with the plants, photos today, and I want to upload just a few that I have been enjoying looking at.

Pheno C:
IMG_08452.jpg

IMG_08364.jpg

IMG_08513.jpg

Pheno B:
IMG_0895.jpg

IMG_0897.jpg

Pheno D:
IMG_08962.jpg

I hope everyone enjoys the pics, and has a good 3-day weekend! I know I will!

:harvest::harvest:

-Meeks:smiley_joint:

Krasi

Krasi

Wow, very nice nMEEKS, great potency on all phenotypes, enormous budzz are developping, and beautiful colouring....loving it

B

BayouBud

Harvest UP!!

Hey What Up Bro..
Just stopping by your place to see if there were any updates yet on the harvest.. I hope those Babies aren't giving you a hard time!! ahh well, stay in touch, give us all an update as soon as you get a chance, we all know you are very busy today.. Very Very envious!!

Have A Kynd Night,

BAYOU

:friday:

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Beautiful meeks
All three look so dank!

Fresh

Thanks Fresh! Yea those three are nice too look at for sure! Pheno A is great too, very purple buds up top, and towering trichomes everywhere!

Faaahaaaireeee!:clapping

Indeed! Thanks Calibis! The fumes coming off these girls while I trim are getting me higher than smoking! Although, I am also smoking a lot. . .

Wow, very nice nMEEKS, great potency on all phenotypes, enormous budzz are developping, and beautiful colouring....loving it

Enormous buds developed and are now only going to be drying and curing! Chopped all 4 this morning! Thanks for stopping by Krasi!

Hey What Up Bro..
Just stopping by your place to see if there were any updates yet on the harvest.. I hope those Babies aren't giving you a hard time!! ahh well, stay in touch, give us all an update as soon as you get a chance, we all know you are very busy today.. Very Very envious!!

Have A Kynd Night,

BAYOU

:friday:

Busy busy, but time to say things are well! Wrists are sore from holding up the heavy ass stems while trimming, but that's not something to complain about! I will post pics tomorrow or later tonight if I get the chance, there was some surprisingly nice red and purple color all the way to the base buds on Pheno B (the big girl) but the color did not photograph as well as I would have liked. Hopefully I can get some better shots later or after it dries! Thanks for checking in Bayou!

-Meeks :animbong::harvest::RastaBong::harvest:

kushluvr

kushluvr

lovely colors bro.........stacked with frost too! very nice!! hope u still have some in a couple weeks? ill bring samples of all my goods, dont worry bout that, im bringing some BHO thatll knock your sock off.........a blend of my last harvest!!!!

Krasi

Krasi

Haha, okay cut allready huh, do you trichome harvest, as in looking true a microscope to look at the trichome colourings to decide the perfect time for harvest?
If yes, what`s your milky and amber ratio?
With sativa`s i like to keep the high in it, so i maintain a 10% amber and 90% milky ratio.
With indica`s i like a more stoned effect so i maintain a 50/60% amber and a 50/40% of milky trichomes.

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Yummy
cant wait to see some eye candy.
Hope ur wearing some gloves
hb

I still have to go through my pics from yesterday, and take even more today as I hopefully finish things up. Then sort and upload, so it may not be until this evening or monday that I upload, but who knows, maybe I will want to take a break and get them up then. I am definitely wearing gloves! I sat down after taking a break last night, and started to pull 1 fan leaf off with no gloves on, the leaf intently stuck to my fingers and the stickiness reminded me to put my gloves back on right away!

Pheno B looks great :rock

Pheno B was very impressive, no doubt! Some of the buds grew so large, that they literally shaded themselves, and the side of the bud growing closer to the stems turned out a little fluffier than the light exposed part of the buds, even though there was not a single bud shaded by anything but itself. . . . I will see how they cure up before I make a final decision on running this Pheno again, but they should come out nicely!

lovely colors bro.........stacked with frost too! very nice!! hope u still have some in a couple weeks? ill bring samples of all my goods, dont worry bout that, im bringing some BHO thatll knock your sock off.........a blend of my last harvest!!!!

No worries about getting a chance to sample the WU, Kush! I will be holding onto it for my personal smoke at least until the WMK harvest which is still a month away. I am down to my last ounce of the WiFi, and my last quarter of Da WiFi. . . . so that is less likely to be around. I am pumped to sample everything you bring! There will be some White Urkle BHO ready by then also, I picked up 2 cases of Vector a couple days ago!

Haha, okay cut allready huh, do you trichome harvest, as in looking true a microscope to look at the trichome colourings to decide the perfect time for harvest?
If yes, what`s your milky and amber ratio?
With sativa`s i like to keep the high in it, so i maintain a 10% amber and 90% milky ratio.
With indica`s i like a more stoned effect so i maintain a 50/60% amber and a 50/40% of milky trichomes.

I harvest based on maturity of the plant, with an eye on trichomes (and hairs) but less focused on that, because it is tough to predict where the trichomes will be after a 2 weeks flush, you have to be able to predict a little. Personally I prefer a smoke with around 20% amber most of the time, but I usually get a range from my top buds to my lower buds of anywhere from 40% down to 5% amber. And those are percentages of amber on the buds, I do not evaluate amber on any leaves because those will be cut off before smoking. All this bud is going to be extremely potent so I am less concerned with my trichomes this round, especially because I can see 40-50% on pheno C with closer to 15-20% on pheno B, because of variability in phenotypes making a consistent number tough to achieve. Great question Krasi, thanks for stopping in again!

Here are some interesting confirmed facts about effects of fertilizers in citrus, that may or may not be even loosely translated to cannabis, but I thought I would share to get people thinking more about what they are feeding their plant, and why.

Increase in Nitrogen causes:
-increased rind thickness
-increased yield
-tendency to regreen in spring or to not properly degreen in winter (undesired)

Increase in Phosphorus causes:
-decreased rind thickness

Increase in Potassium causes:
-increased rind thickness
-increased fruit size - leading to increased yield
-delayed maturity up to 83 days (undesired), caused by TSS:TA ratio being driven in the opposite direction as maturity standard of around 8:1

Increased irrigation causes:
-increased fruit size
-increased water content
-decreased TSS (undesired)

Foliar Nitrogen from Urea delivered just before flower initiation:
-has a PGR effect on floral growth in plants that do not already have an N deficiency, causing increased yields

OK, if anyone took the time to read this, congrats! You now know a lot more about fertilizing citrus, and can start thinking about how relationships like this may be discovered with proper testing in cannabis also! I hope one day there is enough research done that we know confirmed information like this about our industry! Btw, TSS stand for Total Soluable Solids, AKA sugar levels; and TA stands for Titratable Acidity, AKA acid content, and besides lemons and limes, you obviously want more sugar than acid.

And if you are really bored, or in the mood to learn something scientific about CO2, here is an article I found discussing the use of CO2, and its increasing growth effect: http://www.fao.org/docrep/w5183e/w5183e06.htm
(I recommend reading the intro, and skipping the to the results at the end, unless you really have time to kill and want to see how in-depth a real scientific study goes.)

-Meeks :pimp:

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Great info.
The increased irrigation makes sense,
kinda like the UC
hb

Totally makes sense, but the key point with citrus is that larger fruit caused by only water weight will reduce the quality of your fruit (will be watered down) and therefore reduce the value of your harvest. So there is a balance between increased irrigation for larger fruit, and managing irrigation to keep fruit in proper balance of sugar/acid to water. I wonder if this is true for UC also? Thanks for reading hb!

-Meeks

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Hope everyone enjoyed their 3-day weekend! I have been busy trimming away, and finished up last night! The plants look beautiful, I am really surprised by how frosty everything turned out, not just pheno C and B! Pheno C and A are definitely 6-7 weeks strains, and pheno D could easily go to 10, but my favorite (B) is perfect right at 8 weeks! Smells became dominantly 'green' smelling during trimming, so I will report a bit more on the differences after they dry a bit. But there was a noticeably good change in aroma whenever the bag of trim holding frosty leaves from Pheno B was shifted! I cannot wait to run this phenotype in some organic soil and really make the aromas and flavors shine!! Clones of Pheno B were taken yesterday! :banana1sv6:

Here are some shots during the trimming process, my gloves were almost always too sticky to pick up the camera so I didn't actually take that many shots, but the majority of the ones I did take came out looking good, enjoy!

I never trim sober, here is a nice bowl of Da WiFi topped with kief and a slightly heated huge dab of cherry red WiFi oil! :animbong:
IMG_09063.jpg

Let the trimming begin!:hunter:

Phenotype B:
IMG_09152.jpg

IMG_09212.jpg

IMG_0928.jpg

IMG_09291.jpg

IMG_09312.jpg

IMG_09375.jpg

Phenotype D:
IMG_0939.jpg

IMG_09453.jpg

IMG_09521.jpg

Phenotype A:
IMG_09492.jpg
IMG_09462.jpg

Phenotype C:
IMG_0960.jpg

IMG_09543.jpg

IMG_09551.jpg

IMG_09633.jpg

IMG_09651.jpg

:boogie:

No idea how much I have yielded here, but I know it is going to be FIRE!! Hoping to break my mark from the WiFi, we shall see, there were less than half the tops, but I think they are definitely twice the size! More pics coming with better lighting and a steadier camera after these are dried! Thanks for watching my second grow in this new room, I had a blast, I hope you did too! Dried nug shots and another masterful smoke report are next on the docket, keep a lookout for those coming in the next couple weeks!

Until then, stay high farmers! :smiley_joint:

-Meeks :pimp:

Top Bottom